Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sat in the car with them for 30 mins before whilst they napped.
Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong, I’ve sat in the car and let them snooze a bit longer now they’re bigger and I’m certainly not pulling over every hour for a half hour rest. But I also didn’t purposely plan “road trips” like Ashley.

She rarely drives anywhere, usually takes a train and still uses the Doona because it’s compact when she could just as easy have her in a stroller. It’s the unnecessary use that’s problematic.

I think she’s looking for free electrolysis with the hair post. Her pigmentation is looking worse recently too so maybe angling for free cosmetologist treatment in general.

Reactions: 7
i don’t even know why people are bringing up babies or toddlers falling asleep in the car, it’s not remotely the same as putting your baby to bed for the night in a car seat while you sit downstairs having a glass of wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Funny how she can put a (pink-obvs) hair bobble in his hair but can’t be bothered to brush it properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just cut it! You can’t take care of it, it gets in his eyes, and it looks awful! For the love of crunchy curls just cut it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My littlest is in the bath right now, and I’ve just conditioned and gently detangled his hair while he plays. He has long-ish hair through his choice and understands that it means it must be brushed, washed and trimmed regularly.

My eldest has a real sensory reaction to having his hair touched let alone cut, but I was able to manage his scalp eczema for years and have just this evening deep conditioned and brushed through his curly but very dry hair while he was texting friends.

It’s about finding the way that works and being consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_5348.jpeg

guys, don’t you just HATE it when your 100% cashmere socks rip time after time?!
Truly a woman of the people, thank you for being our voice Ashley 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She looks awful in all those outfits!! She really needs to back off from the fashion influencer market

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.