Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cut it! You can’t take care of it, it gets in his eyes, and it looks awful! For the love of crunchy curls just cut it!!!!
We know she reads here, so perhaps next thread should be
Ashley James - for the love of crunchy curls, please cut Alfs hair!

(or perhaps Alshely James - intuitively putting her kids lives at risk)

Reactions: 14
It's always women that have a strong preference for having girls who end up taking so much pride in their (unwanted) sons becoming "girly".
Gosh you’re so right!!! And then just harp on about how ‘gentle’ and ‘caring’ their boys are. Mumsnet is bloody awash with it. How they stroke their mum’s hair and share crisps with them or whatever. Bullshit. My ‘gentle’ boy tried to shove his hideous sharp pterodactyl toy up my nose earlier, I presume out of innocent curiosity although it was quite sudden and one can never be sure. He would rather lose a finger than share his crisps with me. It doesn’t mean he’s not awesome but I’m not going to be peddling any gentle or caring narrative anytime soon and that’s ok 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dare I say I like to dress my 3 year old in ‘traditional boys clothes’ and get his hair cut short like a ‘traditional boy’ what an hole I am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_1399.png
She seriously couldn’t look worse than this 😂 what is this flat arse pose? She looks like an 80 year old man with his thermals hoiked up to his armpits 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let me just break this down for a minute. Please correct me here if I’m wrong

1- she got crunchy curls to do her hair
2- got her make up done professionally
3- got a spray tan
4- paid someone to ‘shoot’

For a reel no one asked for on some lounge wear that isn’t sponsored or any particular brand. Surely she working at a loss just from penny profits on links?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
59852A0D-A71C-42CC-8A6C-A289AF78E147.jpeg

D9B2FEFC-44AE-4CF0-BFAE-93FDF92149D1.jpeg

Ashley babe. Give up. They don’t even fit her hooves

This is too bleeping funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Everyone needs comfies but they're not something I'd plan and put together. Strictly a round the house and running to the shops or nursery.
I'm usually a 'wear what you like, no matter your age' person but I feel like tracksuits with socks up high are more suited to airports or the young if ever I try to go there. It feels a bit tragic or soccer mom.
If she's going to do cashmere then neutral cashmere bottoms and a funnel neck top might actually be the 'chic' look she strives for.

Reactions: 12
Ah stop the slippers 🥴🤣
Seriously. She’s so far off in fashion it’s like a parody 🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My 18 month old granddaughter is a little tomboy but always has some sort of pink/girlie clothing on

Reactions: 3
Let me just break this down for a minute. Please correct me here if I’m wrong

1- she got crunchy curls to do her hair
2- got her make up done professionally
3- got a spray tan
4- paid someone to ‘shoot’

For a reel no one asked for on some lounge wear that isn’t sponsored or any particular brand. Surely she working at a loss just from penny profits on links?
That’s exactly how it works. Welcome to the world of Ashley James, where nothing make sense and telepathy is crucial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on Insta as I feed my daughter before bed. She’s wearing the same pyjamas as Ad 😫. Stay away from Bonds, Ashley 😅
2323C129-C927-49CE-991A-6B01C17841B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on Insta as I feed my daughter before bed. She’s wearing the same pyjamas as Ad 😫. Stay away from Bonds, Ashley 😅
Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?

Reactions: 1
My 4 year old son had to get his nails painted yesterday when I was doing my daughter’s. I must be doing an amazing job stamping out the patriarchy. However, he also is a digger, tractor and crane enthusiast and wears clothing with predatory Dinosaurs on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My 4 year old son had to get his nails painted yesterday when I was doing my daughter’s. I must be doing an amazing job stamping out the patriarchy. However, he also is a digger, tractor and crane enthusiast and wears clothing with predatory Dinosaurs on.
Same here, my dino/tractor/transformer loving 5 year old absolutely loves having sparkly nails ❤

IMG_5251.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
I’m Australian and they’re an institution here. Iconic. It’s just what all babies wear 😅. They are super expensive, but we can always get them on sale, either from the Bonds site, the outlet or frequently at our Walmart type stores for 30-50% off. I would never pay full price. I haven’t had any with a painted sort of design, only where it’s the fabric. But they are pretty thin and most of the designs fade a lot. Hands down I prefer the quality of Next. But those little zippies are ingrained in our national psyche, so I can’t help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is Ad not sleeping because she’s still unwell? If not, what is she trying to do to help? Olbus oil, a humidifier, a calpol plug in? Vicks? Sleeping with her head slightly raised? It sucks big time when your baby has a cold but you can try and help them ffs. Poor baby must be shattered.

So is Ad not sleeping because she’s still unwell? If not, what is she trying to do to help? Olbus oil, a humidifier, a calpol plug in? Vicks? Sleeping with her head slightly raised? It sucks big time when your baby has a cold but you can try and help them ffs. Poor baby must be shattered.
And most mums would keep their child off nursery, stay warm and have plenty of snuggles. But no doubt Ash will dump her in nursery and prance about in her bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.