Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
I have had some simple stripe design ones with a slight ribbed fabric that were really nice, though not super thick, but ones that were more patterned felt very cheap and didn't wash/wear well. Probably worth checking Vinted as they do come up for sale there rather than paying full price in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I much preferred Polarn O Pyret or Mori over Bonds sleepsuits. The POP ones seemed to fit forever and were as good as new when he eventually outgrew them, got a decent chunk back on Vinted for it all. Bonds were thin and washed out within a few washes, totally don’t get the hype.

I find her narrative about Alf’s gender stuff really bizarre and of course polar opposite to how she is with Ada. Surely she should be offering Ada toy cars and trains and dinosaurs and dressing her not in pinks and frills? Oh no, it’s not actually about breaking gender stereotypes she just doesn’t want a BOY.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
Don't know how to do a spoiler but I know what you mean about the pattern but it'll come good with a few washes (although they definitely fade super quicky). If you buy more, avoid the patterns and go for striped or the Terry towel ones. Much better quality than the patterned ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she’s a ‘little bear cub’ and Alf’s a ‘little fucker’ when they don’t do what she wants. Tell us you don’t play favorites then, Ash.
Has she really called him a little fucker? I get saying to your partner ‘she/he has been a little fucker today’ not that I’d personally use that word but maybe little bastard lol but definitely not over social media to a bunch of strangers!

Reactions: 5
Has she really called him a little fucker? I get saying to your partner ‘she/he has been a little fucker today’ not that I’d personally use that word but maybe little bastard lol but definitely not over social media to a bunch of strangers!
Yep. I’ll find it.
---
‘little tit’ when he was 8 months old

‘little fucker’ when he was 18 months on holiday - the same holiday where he wasn’t allowed new clothes because he’d grow out of them.

IMG_6558.jpeg

IMG_6559.jpeg

---
Clothes -

Small shoes -

IMG_6561.jpeg
IMG_6560.jpeg
IMG_6562.jpeg

But she has already bought Ada’s first birthday dress.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep. I’ll find it.
---
‘little tit’ when he was 8 months old

‘little fucker’ when he was 18 months on holiday - the same holiday where he wasn’t allowed new clothes because he’d grow out of them.

View attachment 2706425

View attachment 2706434
---
Clothes -

Small shoes -

View attachment 2706448View attachment 2706449View attachment 2706454

But she has already bought Ada’s first birthday dress.
there is absolutely no way she would refer to Ada like this or begrudge her new clothes. Really is heartbreaking to see, hope they are putting money into savings for Alfie’s future therapy. Vile woman.

Reactions: 16
Ugh. It's his squished feet in those jelly shoes that gets me 😓 how uncomfortable. I know how uncomfortable I am in ill fitting shoes so can only imagine what he felt like in those. No wonder he "'icy prefers being pushed around in the buggy" if he is never in comfortable footwear.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We all know she barely works despite her harping on about the juggle 🥱 But today has really got to me, as all she has done is dumped her kids, then had a PT session followed by a styling (I use this term lightly) session with Tattle London Shopper. None of that is bleeping work, it’s basically a day to yourself. I’m feeling sick as a dog today and still had to be up early, get my toddler ready for nursery, then drag myself through a full proper working day when I really could have done with a rest. She’s a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The only halfway decent outfit out of the lot. duck me, she looks a state in most of them. She’s PAYING someone to dress her like that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Besides the outfits being awful she also has no idea what works for TV. A nice outfit doesn’t translate into an outfit that works sitting on a sofa or behind a desk where you can only see half her torso and face. She’s looked terrible in her last TM appearances, the outfits have not worked on camera. The nice jumper looked like a tent, no shape, one block of colour with her head sticking out. High necks on big boobs always looks blocky and she’s showcased tins on them.
A silk shirt (like that cream pocketed one) brushed hair and subtle jewellery would have been way cheaper and come off far better but instead she’s worried about the shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.