Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much! ♥
---

Please someone put the whole thing on here if that’s possible. Weirdly wanna see it lol
If you search “view instagram anon” you can see anyone’s instagram stories and posts.
Her name is ashleylouisejames.
It’s her most recent post.

She has said that Alf doesn’t like to walk and prefers to be in the pram or carried. But then he’s had all his naps in his pram from being a baby, it’ll be a safe space for him.

Reactions: 6
If you search “view instagram anon” you can see anyone’s instagram stories and posts.
Her name is ashleylouisejames.
It’s her most recent post.

She has said that Alf doesn’t like to walk and prefers to be in the pram or carried. But then he’s had all his naps in his pram from being a baby, it’ll be a safe space for him.
Do I need Instagram for that? I haven’t got any social media anymore.

Reactions: 2
Do I need Instagram for that? I haven’t got any social media anymore.
Nope, you can use insanony.com, instanavigation iganony etc. theres is loads of them.
You dont need Instagram yourself as its not through the app. I use it for all Instagrammers if i need to look at their stories. It means they do NOT get the viewer numbers for engagement etc.

Reactions: 7
Surely any of her followers who have ever tried to organise a kids’ birthday party must think what unbelievable bullshit she is spewing?! The good cake people are booked up months in advance and if I invited friends with a week’s notice then absolutely no way would at least half be able to come! As for a venue having availability… it’s frankly insulting!
I can’t believe she can sit and type her bullshit with a straight face. Even if I believed her about the venue (which I don’t), EVERYONE knows if you want a custom cake you need to book in advance! And if she really didn’t know, she’s even thicker than I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she can sit and type her bullshit with a straight face. Even if I believed her about the venue (which I don’t), EVERYONE knows if you want a custom cake you need to book in advance! And if she really didn’t know, she’s even thicker than I thought.
She knows damn well, just after a freebie!

Reactions: 12
She's fangirling after a 16yr old boy??Imagine if it was a man,like Tommy swooning over a 16yr old girl.Cough Ped*ph*le Cough.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Of course she doesn't think about Luke Littler being a minor, she doesn't think about her own kids!

Jumping on his bandwagon because he's the hot topic right now. Bet if you asked her who Eric Bristow is, she wouldn't have a clue.

I'd LOVE to see her go to Ally Pally, she would be tormented 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she doesn't think about Luke Littler being a minor, she doesn't think about her own kids!

Jumping on his bandwagon because he's the hot topic right now. Bet if you asked her who Eric Bristow is, she wouldn't have a clue.

I'd LOVE to see her go to Ally Pally, she would be tormented 😂
She called him the OG of darts…. Hmm I don’t think so Ashley. He’s just flavour of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she felt like a right c**t when she asked to get a photo with Luke Littler, which we know would purely have been for content and engagement, and they were like ‘no, leave him alone he’s an actual child’. She’ll latch on to anyone if she thinks it will boost her image somehow, even kids 🤮.

Reactions: 11
‘Fun fact’ that GMB is next door to TM 😂😂😂 Good heavens has she ever watched ITV? Course they’re all close together. You’d always get Holly shooting down from TM to LW. Or someone from GMB to Lorraine… they’re studios Ash ffs 🙄

Don’t get me started on her hunting down a minor.
She’s so bleeping thick I literally…cannot…cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.