Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on her phone all the time.

She used to read books!

Sometimes she’s on her phone without realise while the kids are trying to play, so she moves her phone away.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah. Didn’t she live with Josie once or something?
Yeh it was when she split from Matt Richardson I think? She was distraught and Josie drove to collect her (not sure where her other friends were?) but I find it odd cos they never see each other anymore. Maybe it’s cos Trash doesnt live in London? Everything will be fine when she moves to London I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah. Didn’t she live with Josie once or something?
Yes for 5 months after Ash broke up with Matt Richardson. Josie swooped in and saved Ash from her misery.
---
Yeh it was when she split from Matt Richardson I think? She was distraught and Josie drove to collect her (not sure where her other friends were?) but I find it odd cos they never see each other anymore. Maybe it’s cos Trash doesnt live in London? Everything will be fine when she moves to London I think.
Sorry cross posted!
---
Rylan just asked if she has any friends 🤣🤣

She’s mentioned lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
About as warm with eachother as people who’ve met the once before.
bizarre, Josie barely looked at her. Not really the interaction of friends

Reactions: 11
I feel like TM chose a lot of topics aimed at Ashley. I wonder if they’re testing the waters to see if she is actually a wet blanket or can have some intelligent input. She looked so awkward when Nick hadn’t turned up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get it. She has zero personality for TV. Rylan and Josie may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I get their appeal. This yoke. No way. Zero charisma or banter. No angle or intelligence either so why?

Reactions: 19
Nick is miles better than her. You can tell he’s done it for years. She struggled through when some of the topics were perfect for her.
Also, I think Rylan and Josie are better friends than Josie and Ashley are.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she said on live TV that she used to curl up round a toilet in between jobs to take a nap when she worked in Paris. I know she’s awkward but bleeping hell 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s like she has catchphrases and key words she to crowbar in even if they’re not terribly relevant. The thing about fan girling Luke Littler and the non story about the Tetris kid.
If she’s said “good luck to him but I cynically think it’s because a Tetris movie is coming out” she’s look brighter than mentioning the Darts cos she’s not like other girls.
(We go to Ally Pally most years and there’s plenty of women darts fans!)

How come she hadn't booked a party, but 1 hour later it was booked & invites sent out? She forgets her own lies.

Reactions: 18
It’s like she has catchphrases and key words she to crowbar in even if they’re not terribly relevant. The thing about fan girling Luke Littler and the non story about the Tetris kid.
If she’s said “good luck to him but I cynically think it’s because a Tetris movie is coming out” she’s look brighter than mentioning the Darts cos she’s not like other girls.
(We go to Ally Pally most years and there’s plenty of women darts fans!)
Given Ash is a staunch feminist and is against exploiting the female form, i'm surprised she has nothing to say about the half naked cheerleaders at the darts!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surely any of her followers who have ever tried to organise a kids’ birthday party must think what unbelievable bullshit she is spewing?! The good cake people are booked up months in advance and if I invited friends with a week’s notice then absolutely no way would at least half be able to come! As for a venue having availability… it’s frankly insulting!

Reactions: 15
Oh bless him, does she say he can’t manage the walk, or does she carry him there?
She's never said anything as far as I remember but pretty much every morning she used to do an Insta story saying the kids were so "excited for school!!" and there he'd be, slumped back in the double buggy and same when they picked him up. It's such a short walk to the childminders, there'd be absolutely no need to haul a big buggy over there if he was able to walk. Idk, maybe he could manage to walk there if he was ever allowed to, she may just be keeping him restrained (well not actually restrained because she never even straps him in properly) just so it's easier and quicker for her than having to hold his hand and teach him road safety etc. i can imagine she is someone who gets frustrated and impatient when a kid is doing something for themselves slowly and just takes over because she wants to get back to standing in the mirror and massaging her own tits as soon as possible or whatever it is she does all day instead of making sure there's food in the house for her children or researching how to be a good parent.

you sound like a great mum and advocated for your son to get him the support he needed 🥲❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen those meals have their place, I use them, my 2yo loves the Annabel Karmel chicken curry, clears the plate every single time! They’re handy to have in and you know what if that’s all your child ate because you were working your arse off and it’s all you could manage then I’d still say fair enough but Ash drops her two kids off to childcare all day every day to fanny about in front of the mirror, filming pointless reels nobody asks for and appointments to make herself feel better. She has time for nails, hair dos, fake tan, a personal dresser and a PT weekly but can’t spare just two hours to wander round Sainsbury’s and throw a pasta bake or some cottage pie together for her kids to eat something nutritious. She’s a tit mum and relies on those meals because she doesn’t prioritise her kids over herself, ever (ironic she thinks living in Essex and not being able to go party 4 nights a week is some act of motherhood martyrdom when it’s actually just what normal people who actively choose to become a parent does!). Dont get me started on Alf’s birthday. She’s a joke and I hope one day he leaves her alone, sitting in her own piss in a crusty nursing home, look forward to her rose tinted reminiscing reels then!
Every word of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She's never said anything as far as I remember but pretty much every morning she used to do an Insta story saying the kids were so "excited for school!!" and there he'd be, slumped back in the double buggy and same when they picked him up. It's such a short walk to the childminders, there'd be absolutely no need to haul a big buggy over there if he was able to walk. Idk, maybe he could manage to walk there if he was ever allowed to, she may just be keeping him restrained (well not actually restrained because she never even straps him in properly) just so it's easier and quicker for her than having to hold his hand and teach him road safety etc. i can imagine she is someone who gets frustrated and impatient when a kid is doing something for themselves slowly and just takes over because she wants to get back to standing in the mirror and massaging her own tits as soon as possible or whatever it is she does all day instead of making sure there's food in the house for her children or researching how to be a good parent.

you sound like a great mum and advocated for your son to get him the support he needed 🥲❤
Thank you so much! ♥
---
Hate to bodyshame but her old man pancake arse will always make me laugh 😝😂

View attachment 2667864
Please someone put the whole thing on here if that’s possible. Weirdly wanna see it lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.