Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she always put the calpol dispenser in her mouth? Twat.

Also, like others have said, it’s pathetic how she dresses Ada up in the girliest disgusting clothes but bangs on about neutrals and ‘non traditional’ things for Alf. Surely the fact that Tommy had a pink bike when he was a child would show her that this is not new thinking?! I’m over 40, both me and my brother played with dolls, dinosaurs and cars. Her ‘hot takes’ are so fucking boring.

Reactions: 28

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
‘I don’t even know what is advanced or late’. Well you should fucking know Ash, it’s your responsibility as Alf’s parent to be informed about milestones, or at least have an awareness of what your child should be doing by a certain age. It’s not about instinct, it’s about educating yourself as a parent so you are capable of doing the best by your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

totaltatt

Who says these things whilst wishing their child a happy birthday?
A mother who’s questioned their maternal bond and struggled to love unconditionally because she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body.

Poor kid.

View attachment 2678107
'Never second guessed my decisions as his mother' 😱😱😱😱

I don't know of ANY parent who would ever be able to say this as truth. Parents are always questioning their decisions because they care for their children and want what's best for them. She thinks this statement makes her appear to be a great, assured mum who has it all figured out but it only demonstrates how little she feels toward Alf and the lack of maternal bond that exists.

Reactions: 27

aggytha

VIP Member
The more I think about it, I’m sure the crucial thing in all of this is that Ada was a perfectly planned and much wanted child. Her healer, her “good baby”. Her baby girl.

Alf was an accident. A mistake. Unplanned and unwanted. The child who took her freedom away. The child who “ruined” her body. The child that forced her to stay in a situationship with someone she ultimately didn’t want to be with.

THAT is why she treats them so differently and holds Ada of higher importance. It truly is the saddest thing.

I don’t doubt that Ashley loves Alf in her own bizarre way, but she holds so much resentment towards him and I’m sure that’s why she won’t open her eyes and help him. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
“There’s 15 kids coming but there’s 48 books in the collection and then it’s going to really annoy me that I’ve just got some random books left over”

Hold tight for this idea because wow it’s quite unbelievable. You ready?

LET ALFIE HAVE THE BOOKS

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
On the plus side, on the days where I’m doubting if I’m good mum and doing enough for my child etc…. I can always think to myself “I’m doing a better job than Ashley” snaps me right out of those moments of self doubt.
Still would never call myself a really good mum.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Give it a fucking rest love. Normal able bodied woman shoves size 10 body into size 8 clothes and films it for shitty content. You absolute fucking moron. Spare a thought for the larger lady struggling to find clothes that fit. I’m a size ten and I swear if I did this my friends would be like are you Ok ? Pity she doesn’t have any. Go mind your kids you absolute melt.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Probably nit picking here, but I’d make the most of having a fair few little bits for him to unwrap ie the house furniture. So she’s just whacking it all in.

Mine would really enjoy unwrapping it and putting the bits in the house where he thinks it might go… Why not spark his imagination?

She’s an absolute fun sponge.

Reactions: 26
More likely he’ll get overwhelmed and need taking out for a breather.
“Alf found it all too much, so he went upstairs to watch Julia Donaldson stories on the iPad. Ada is SUCH a social butterfly. She absolutely loved playing with all the other kids. I’m excited to host a first birthday party for her”

• Sad
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Aside from knowing fuck all about kids apart from breastfeeding even then her knowledge is questionable, I do think she has an infantilisation disorder with wanting to keep the kids as babies for as long as possible because that’s all she knows and she doesn’t want to have actual grown children. I don’t think she likes kids anyway and it requires effort from her. It all stops for her after the newborn phase and when people stop giving her all the attention.
The video of her waiting for pregnancy tests doesn’t add up. If it was a shock pregnancy after a 4 week relationship you’d be shitting it surely? You wouldn’t whip out the camera and turn into Mother Theresa cool as a fucking cucumber. You wouldn’t start a vlog diary if a pregnancy was never at the forefront of your mind.
Her kids were planned money makers. It’s so obvious in that video.

Alfs birthday is so far from normal it’s hard to watch and it hasn’t even started yet 💔

Last edited:

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Wrapped in brown paper as well! Just what every child wants on their birthday. The amount of time and effort this woman spends on her self indulgent shite and the effort and expense she’s gone to for her boy’s birthday is abysmal. A last minute party with whatever freebies she could get (probably realised how much content she could get from it), a dolls house already ear marked for his sister and second hand contents wrapped in brown paper. She cares more what other people think of the fucking party bag than she does what her own child thinks or feels on his special day. Happy birthday Alf! Only 15 more to go until you can emancipate yourself!

• Sad

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Tommys face in those stories wow. Just wow. All of them look miserable but his demeanour blew me away. No Christmas spirit there Tattlers 🥴🤣
Not So Lovely Day x

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Water baby in my tummy’ gets me everytime. Does she think some babies are floating about in an air-filled womb? No one told her 😂

• Haha
It’s a shocking arse isn’t it. Like a crepe. I had a job once as a tea girl on a geriatric ward and seeing her bum brings it all back.

• Haha
  • Heart