Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t know if I ever said on here, she messaged someone else who I’ve interacted with on insta to ask that person to offer me a free book so that person could get my address and pass it on to Ashley.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Here’s an idea Ashley. Bear with me, because I know it’s radical.

IF YOU DON’T WANT COMMENTS ON YOUR CHILD, OR YOUR PARENTING, DO NOT USE YOUR CHILDREN AS CONTENT.

Every tiny bit of their lives is exposed bare for everyone to see. For perverts to drool over. For their future peers and friends to find. These children CANNOT CONSENT and the use of them as fodder for your own gain is inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

lalalalaletmecomplain

Thread title suggestion -

I’m a really good mum, I trust my intuition, won’t let a little thing like Alf’s development get in the way of my ambition

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ada loved Disney on Ice because she’s got a better personality than Alf, she’s just more fun with stuff like that, according to Trash. Alf was too tired to enjoy it so just slumped looking despondent wondering where Uncle IPad was at.

Ash and her hairdresser MCrunchyCurl patented a brand new festive hairstyle that is a plait in a bun. Honestly it’s so innovative that even Marie Antoinette in her heyday would have been impressed, probably, as it’s just so chic and fashion forward.

Ada is being paraded around the room and playground on her little legs that can’t yet crawl because she’s apparently so desperate to be a big girl and explore the world which can only be done by walking, presumably. Meanwhile poor old Alf can’t make it up 6 carpeted stairs without resembling a malnourished dog from an RSPCA ad. No one seems bothered as long as he can still parrot his numbers on demand.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Can’t stand these skinny bitches pinching their skin and contorting their bodies to make themselves look fatter and then telling me to love myself ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The thing is well adjusted and happy kids aren’t normally just left to develop at their own pace come what may are they? Most of us put the bloody work in! Modelling behaviour, fostering their interests, praising them, working out suitable strategies for managing challenging behaviour, setting up a good routine. They aren’t fucking tamagotchis, the outcome isn’t the same as long as you meet their basic needs. It’s ignorant and lazy to say oh well they all catch up eventually. News flash, no, they don’t, not if they need a bit of extra help, they do the bloody opposite of catching up. Why would you actively choose to make your child’s previous childhood HARDER and more isolating because you’re just too bloody Stubborn to admit they need your help?

• Heart
  • Sad

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
They aren’t in there all the time.

Sometimes they’re asleep.

(And that’s literally it)
And sometimes, if Alf is really really lucky, his dad will collect him from his bedroom in the boys’ quarter and take him to visit mummy and Ada in her sleep chamber. Only if there is a Julia Donaldson movie on and Alf uses his kind hands at all times and is willing to be photographed alongside his magical sibling. Otherwise that space is only used for the two princesses of the house and for #advertising#ada#. Or a place for all her musings about how hard life is for her and the female population to be documented.

The rest of the house/set is, indeed, reserved for critically acclaimed, self directed ‘shoots’ about how to style hair into low ponytails and wear underwear and put clothes on (warm for winter, cool cottons for summer in case you’re not sure).

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
OH MY GOD

His first time ever blowing out a candle.

Sorry but what the fuck. Did they not even bother with a cake last year?

• Sad
  • Wow

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Listen those meals have their place, I use them, my 2yo loves the Annabel Karmel chicken curry, clears the plate every single time! They’re handy to have in and you know what if that’s all your child ate because you were working your arse off and it’s all you could manage then I’d still say fair enough but Ash drops her two kids off to childcare all day every day to fanny about in front of the mirror, filming pointless reels nobody asks for and appointments to make herself feel better. She has time for nails, hair dos, fake tan, a personal dresser and a PT weekly but can’t spare just two hours to wander round Sainsbury’s and throw a pasta bake or some cottage pie together for her kids to eat something nutritious. She’s a shit mum and relies on those meals because she doesn’t prioritise her kids over herself, ever (ironic she thinks living in Essex and not being able to go party 4 nights a week is some act of motherhood martyrdom when it’s actually just what normal people who actively choose to become a parent does!). Dont get me started on Alf’s birthday. She’s a joke and I hope one day he leaves her alone, sitting in her own piss in a crusty nursing home, look forward to her rose tinted reminiscing reels then!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rocky Rosd

It’s the smugness that does it for me. She’s so proud of herself. For doing what? Putting her children in full time childcare while she has her hair done and does some aff links? She is so deluded. It’s taken her 11 years to do a few This Mornings and a few Stephs packed lunches. And a couple of very low grade Dj gigs. And while she has concentrated on this, she has moaned continuously on how unhappy and lonely she is. No friends and a very weird separate life relationship. Great life Ash - congrats.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

cyrilsneer

Urghhhhh here we go yet again on the merry-go-round of ‘look Alf loves his pram & dolls house’ etc. Absolutely no big deal that your boy likes these toys Ash, but what is strange is that you made such a fuss about never putting Alf in “boys” clothing yet Ada is dressed up in all the pink, frills, dresses and gender stereotypes you can imagine.
It’s only gender equality if you apply the same for both genders, where are Ada’s gender neutral clothes just like Alfie?

One of my main gripes with her is that she paints herself as a feminist, but this is a poor disguise for her misandry.

Also, her grammar is appalling.

willowtree2

VIP Member
“Raise a child who still likes me”
Loves me”
Wants to be around me”
“Calls me”
Checks on me”

Sounds like my own narcissistic parent and I’ve no relationship with him.

Try replacing ‘me’ with ‘the child’ and stop being a self absorbed prick

Gifted with his speech and brain?!! He really isn’t Ash, because you treat him like a Maris Piper. Any area where he’s doing ‘okay’ in is in spite of you guys, and certainly not because of. And he doesn’t ‘need’ to be contained, you’ve just not put the work in to help him to learn any different.

• Sad

piquant

I've had to change my name (but it's Cariad here)and I've had to be cautious about what I post due to some unwanted attention from another 'influencer' who contacted my work and family ....don't care now as I've finally retired and my family don't do social media!
but I have been keeping up to date with Ms James's despicable antics

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I don’t follow her but I’m curious to know what her explanation has been for Ada getting presents for her first Christmas when Alf didn’t get any for his first two because he “wouldn’t understand”?
Because Ada is an old soul, she's been here before and understands what Christmas is all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 33