Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s miraculously sorted a venue in an hour?

She wants an amazing cake within a week? I’ve booked my kids birthday cakes months in advance. She ought to look up cake gate with Catherine Tyldesley. Now that publicity id LOVE for her

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lalalalaletmecomplain

Hi Ash, your child can’t walk, talk or eat properly and has matted hair. Maybe your instinct doesn’t know what’s best for him? Maybe put your ego to the side and guidelines and advice could help you?

And a pram is not a safe place if they’re not strapped in, that’s just common sense

• Heart
We’re listening…
Hahaha oh no, I'm not worried it's not that exciting 😂

It was back not long after alf was born. I think april/may 21 and I happened to be in Cornwall when she was and had three out in the wild encounters!

First was in a town graveyard 😆. She was there with Tommy and a set of parents (not sure who's as I can't recall) and snoop. Tommy and the set of parents were cooing over and sorting alf, snoop was off lead running about and ashley was just stood as far away as possible from them, blocking a path even though people were trying to walk and had to veer off the path to get around her and she didn't move or acknowledge anyone.

Second was later in the day in the same town. Tommy and parent set were with alf and snoop. Ashley was meters ahead down the road and away from them blocking yet another path and appeared to be looking at herself in a window reflection. Seemed completely disengaged from the family or even just trying to draw attention to herself by just being in the way (the town was pretty busy with narrow paths)

The third and thankfully final time was I think two days later she was on a beach. Now it was late spring but fairly cold and rather windy on this particular day. Most were in coats. Ashley was having Tommy take pictures of her in a bikini! She held alf for some photos and promptly handed him back when done.

I left my Cornish holiday thinking good lord she's a self-absorbed twat and pondered if her and Tommy actually really disliked each other.

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas Tattlers!

In her story where she says they wanted to get a nice photo but her top was undone, she looks so pissed off, presumably because Alf won’t come over and sit for the photo. And TNB looks bloody fed up too. Lovely Xmas x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

sasbeep

VIP Member
It obviously wasn’t 7:30 if Ashley had crunchy curls do her hair.
Imagine getting a ‘professional’ to style your hair for a video of your child opening their birthday presents before a full day of childcare.
Fucking mental!!!

BB09

I know you’ve all said it already, but I’m genuinely shocked about that story. No way have you been trying to plan since October?! And if they weren’t responding (bullshit), then book somewhere else? I’ve been booking kids parties at venues for five years now, usually multiple times a year, and it’s always been completely online. There’s loads of things she could have easily booked for him and didn’t bother. Don’t pretend now that you wanted a party for him. At least he’s not missing out because it sounds like it’s just for her “friends” in London anyway.

She’ll make it all about her anyway - invite her friends, prob have multiple outfit changes, great crunchy curls to do her hair and get about 10
Reels of herself eyefucking camera, invite OK mag, give a speech about how she had a traumatic birth and prob push Alf out the way and blow the candles out herself- Then she’ll write a really long caption about how it’s so odd that we throw parties for kids birthdays but we don’t celebrate the mums on that day because they did all the work.

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
No she’s saying Miss Rachel was their babysitter. Of course. Both kids wanted her so of course she had to rely on the TV to pacify them both rather than actually just parent. Strange that TNB walked in and just happened to film them sitting watching the TV. If I asked my husband to film me watching the tv with my son he’d think I was drunk. Also why is Tommy always tickling those kids? It’s weird af, learn to interact or make him laugh another way, he’s either miserable and exhausted / zombies watching the TV or being tickled in to a frenzy. I honestly feel more sorry for those kids every time she posts.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
IMG_5488.jpeg

Fucking telepathy again.

If your bond is that great, pay more attention. Alf wants:

Properly-fitting shoes
His hair to be cared for, regularly and gently
Appropriate clothing for the season and his body
Support to develop his motor skills
To not be used as content for your pathetic ‘job’
To receive the same love that his sister does

• Heart
Reactions: 30

cahil

Genuinely what is wrong with hosting a birthday party at their home? get some party food, buy a cake, hire a balloon guy/magician, do the hokey cokey, send out party bags and you're done?

Oh right. Alf doesnt have any friends because hes locked in a church hall with a childminder and his baby sister all day. Ash has no mum friends because she thinks shes above it. Alf's only friends are his 'characters' (honestly its so sad I'd cry if i thought about it too much). And its too late notice for any of her multiple different -friends- to simply hop on the train to Brentwood to visit.

Genuinely this is so pathetic on her, his birthday is the same every year, a WhatsApp group with an invite to the house would have done the trick Ash. But they have no one to invite so its got to be out of the house to give the appearance of a big event.

its the most depressing thing. part of me hopes Nana just comes down for the day and whisks him off to the Gruffalo trial, takes him for a meal and spoils him rotten.

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Sorry guysssssss I was just taking some time off insta to be present with my littlesssss and feeling reflective of this year and the struggles I’ve been through with the maternal load, fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time. I can’t wait to move to London and get my old life back. Mum era has ended, flamingo era has begun. Bring on 2024 💗🤸🏼‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s an absolute joke of a parent who will carry on failing that child.

‘Running around the restaurant’ - he can’t fucking run.
What is she going to do when he’s 5, doesn’t want to sit still in a chair and is bored out of his mind with the iPad in a restaurant? Put him in a highchair?

Hi Ash 👋🏼

lalalalaletmecomplain

How about raising a child who has a healthy relationship with food, who is physically strong and capable, who tries new things and challenges themselves, who feels safe with their parents and their boundaries and who has good personal hygiene; clean hair, clean teeth and clean clothes that fit.

I don’t have a close relationship with either of my parents so it’s very important to me that my children like me and want to spend time with me when we’re older. Raising a child to be the best, healthiest person they can be is even more important to me.

• Heart
Ok, so this may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with some of the body shaming on this thread.

I have lots of issues with what she posts and the way her, and TNB, treat their children. Especially regarding safeguarding issues and basic care.

I think commenting on the way her behind looks dilutes the issues, and makes it easy for Tattlers to look like a bunch of mean girls & boys without full context.

Although it may be meant lighthearted, I don’t like to see people putting each other down for their bodies.

Her fashion sense however is fair game, this is something she can control and do better!

Anyway, just my opinion, I’m still on board with 99.9% of what is posted in these threads.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Alfie is nearly 3..how does he not already have a xylophone? This is normally something a 1 year old gets.
Having spent a short amount of time out of my sick bed today to see neices and nephews open their pressies..it was so apparent how stunted the poor boy is..my niece isnt 2 yet but was role playing with the new dolls and doll accessories she received, chattering away to her self, singing bits of nursery rhymes and just trundling about everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Hope all you gorgeous trolls had a lovely Xmas!

She definitely means the Christmas/new year gooch but wants to sound educated 😂 just makes herself look like a prize twat.

The “this should have been a nice photo but my top was undone, breast feeding problems” post irked me.
Adeline was with TNB, looked fairly settled not as though she’s just finished feeding, Ashley then joins the photo with her shirt unbuttoned to her belly button.
With her whole family, including her BIL there?
I breastfed for a year and never once did I walk around with my top unbuttoned let alone in front of my whole family. Is she ok? Like seriously?
Her body isn’t for the male gaze but she sure likes to give them all an eyeful!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

sasbeep

VIP Member
Ashley doesn’t make time for her children now, weird to expect them to make time for her as adults!

• Heart
Reactions: 28