Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it got me back over there!
---

It’s the faking what they’re capable of - Ash with the pram/Doona and also I’m certain that one story she did with him ‘talking’ but his back to her (looking at flowers?) was faked.
Hinch faked Ronnie talking before she admitted he wasn’t talking. She also reversed a video to make his fine motor skills look more advanced.

Hinch went for the ‘curls’ on Ron but just made a tangled mess. Sound familiar?

Second child is the golden child for both of them.

Hinch never, ever alone with the children.

It’s so creepy it’s like Ash is deliberately trying to copycat.
It’s the faking that fucks me off the most.
Embarrassed/ashamed enough to lie about them until there’s engagement to be had and content to be made.
Alf has, and I’m not slanting Alf here, been clearly behind developmentally for quite some time.
Yet still, trashley has doubled down and made out he’s some kind of child prodigy. After all he can count to 100 and knows all the days of the month.
Now that Hinch has come out after years of bread crumbing Ashley is bound to want a piece of the engagement pie especially as this has been Hinch’s most successful posts in ages.
They’re all deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this honestly how she chose to have her hair for such a rare date? She looks better for her stay-at-home underwear prancing.

Reactions: 9
It the first house viewing she’s mentioned, only one they’ve had maybe?? Just a thought
They've had others - she hid in the garage/gym for one of them, and I'm sure some of their trips (particularly the one to Battersea) were to be out of the house for viewings.
It won't sell till they drop the price to a more realistic level.

Those date pics are quite illuminating. One pic of them together and the rest of her posing on her own! All About Ashley as usual

Reactions: 17
She must be so boring to be on a date with. How many pictures in a day must she take of herself? More than I take in a year I bet!

I don't date as I'm happily single (not wishing on the moon and stars) but do have a very happy social life with friends, something she'll never have, and I have 1 picture as we're so busy chatting and having fun, we don't even think about our phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘I wish me and Tommy had longer together without kids.’
As Jeremy Kyle would say, you should’ve put something on the end of it!! 🤬

I’ve seen wigs that look better than her hair. The colour job is awful and patchy. It makes her hairline look bizarre? Why’s she gelling her hair down? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she stuck a tissue up her nose?
I can't imagine coming home from my date day then getting into separate beds.

I struggle to believe she can be as affected by the war in Ukraine and the state of the word as she claims yet, for a second time, refer to herself as 'brave' for stripping off for a statue, of herself!

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen wigs that look better than her hair. The colour job is awful and patchy. It makes her hairline look bizarre? Why’s she gelling her hair down? 🫣
And to say she's paid THREE HUNDRED, BRITISH POUNDS... For that?! Surely International Artiste has to be a secret tattler 👏 Managed to con her into believing it was meant to look like. Didn't she go into a speil trying to validate the look based on what the stylist told her - HA jokes well and truly on her! Seeing as she looks like an elf on her latest post, at least the new hair is in keeping with festivities.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think she's getting support for Alf. If she was they'd be advising her of exercises etc that would help his development which would likely include getting him out the buggy and walking. If there was no progress being made because parents aren't following the recommendations that would lead to a Children's Services referral.

Surely she wouldn't ignore professional advice just for her Insta aesthetic. As long as she buries her head in the sand about it she can carry on putting minimal effort in

Why has she stuck a tissue up her nose?
I can't imagine coming home from my date day then getting into separate beds.
She’s in Tommys room there. Maybe he got unlucky 🤣
---
6D2FA034-56CF-4A94-B776-6B929F34B957.jpeg

Tagging Ashley in Jo’s post isn’t going to stop her exploiting the children. She gets tagged in pe**do accounts and still gives them material. Keep it on Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Myleene klas has just put a story up of her and her son out and about. This is what parenting is Trashley. Enjoying spending time with your children. Trash can’t unless there’s another adult there who will listen to her talk about herself all day.

Reactions: 4
If I didn't know Alf was nearly 3 I would have assumed it was a toddler climbing the stairs :cry:

• Sad
I thought it was quite telling on the ‘status’ part of that little bit about me bio she put up. Friend first (lol) followed by mama and then girlfriend.

I love how she moans that they can’t do anything together because it costs money for childcare on top of the childcare you need to be able to work. Maybe if she skipped crunchy curls or a stray tan for the week?

I’d feel a bit sorry for TNB if he wasn’t complicit in the exploitation of the littles, and a massive drip too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.