Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML you can post a feeding photo (if you absolutely insist on doing so) without it being a zoomed in shot of your daughter’s mouth around your nipple and hand on your boob. I know we know this already, but she has absolutely zero respect for her children’s privacy or dignity. I actually feel sick and have reported it.
I do not know why she has to post this. It is so odd.

Reactions: 4
Also that top is Abercrombie and wasn't she bashing them the other day after the CEO's sex scandal?

Also also... how dare she talk about how lovely Ada's hair is. She's baiting isn't she?

Reactions: 15
Guessing the Disney on Ice is gifted ( freebie Felstead) is there. Also taking Tommy’s parents-that’s the childcare sorted then.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Guessing the Disney on Ice is gifted ( freebie Felstead) is there. Also taking Tommy’s parents-that’s the childcare sorted then.
And there was me thinking she’d paid for it bcoz she said specifically she was taking them! Should’ve known it would be gifted!

And there was me thinking she’d paid for it bcoz she said specifically she was taking them! Should’ve known it would be gifted!
I mean I might be wrong but all the greedy twats like Binky Felstead, Louise Roe, Amy Childs to name but a few are there so I’ll be surprised if it isn’t gifted. Had a quick look the tickets range from £50- £100 so for a family of 4 the cheapest seems to be about £200- actually makes me so mad. They can all easily afford it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she means if it weren’t for her they wouldn’t be going. She’s just sooooo famous you know, she deserves the freebie.

(Also bet she’s put the hair as a business expense)

Seeing Binkys stories and given that Alf doesn’t know any Disney I reckon he’ll be on Uncle Ipad within 10 minutes.

It doesn’t bother me that they can afford it as I think most people would take the freebie if offered. But its so frustrating when you see the children taking it for granted. In my view if your child isn’t old enough to appreciate the event, you shouldn’t be taking them! I have friends who spent over £700 on Lapland tickets - nearly £200 each. I still can’t get over Ashley giving Alf the ipad and then him napping through half of it. What a joke.

Reactions: 16
Seeing Binkys stories and given that Alf doesn’t know any Disney I reckon he’ll be on Uncle Ipad within 10 minutes.
Alf will be NNBs problem.

‘Unfortunately ( not really) Nanna missed the whole show because Alf wouldn’t settle and only wanted her- he loves his Nanna’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.