Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she spent more time looking after her son’s needs instead of glamming herself up and hanging framed shoots of herself around the house she’d feel more content. The vacuousness…
---
Did you see Jo Frost has posted about social influencer parents?
Love Jo Frost! Imagine an episode of Supernanny with her and Ashley, it would be TV gold. She'd be like "where are the kids?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
how do we know theres a house viewing today?
---
how do we know theres a house viewing today?
I am so pleased that Jo Frost has spoken up about child abuse in influencer families. Not only is she eminently sensible, but she is a respected voice in the parenting world. Her time out technique genuinely saved so many kids fprm being spanked/beaten up. Her many episodes of taking stupid and lazy parents to task gave me so much life growing up (i was an E4 addict aha). i would pay to see her observe trash and no balls. what i liked especially about her recent comments is that exploiting children for views is abusive full stop - dont bave to be neglecting or hitting them for it to count. honestly this has made my day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right this one bugged me because doesn’t it say she has 3 tattoos?

But then she regrets 2 of them, loves 1 of them and is indifferent about 1 of them?! That…makes 4? 😂

no wonder she thinks Alf is advanced
I mean she's thick as pigs sh..manure right? I think the 2 is a typo but yes it totally makes no sense.

Possible thread title suggestion if I may @totaltatt ?
Ashley James #38 - My family: One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm genuinely baffled by the hair stuff with Alf, my cynical side says that she's been posting content with his hair wild in the hope that a salon would gift her his haircut, but I also am well aware that to her she probably wasn't seeing what is so wrong with her clearly choosing to let him get in that state while she routinely spends a lot to ensure that she always looks as she does.
I fully sympathise with having a son who does not want his hair brushed - I have one of those, and we even also had a small section that became matted, but at the first sign of that I put a lot of effort in to making sure that we got it brushed out and that it didn't happen again. Is it easy? No, my boy still doesn't want his hair brushing, but we still have to persevere because I don't want his hair to end up in a mess again.
How the childminder, nanny or NNB didn't see this and do something about it though I don't understand at all.
Who views houses 4 days before Christmas!! Obviously had the kitchen floor sorted out the ?!??
Tattlers??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It the first house viewing she’s mentioned, only one they’ve had maybe?? Just a thought

Reactions: 6
Hinch has just told the world that Ronnie has Autism. It’s like Ashley knew it was coming with her breadcrumbing. Any passing bandwagon, anything for content, duck the privacy of the children who cannot consent.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It the first house viewing she’s mentioned, only one they’ve had maybe?? Just a thought
I thought it was odd that she suddenly mentioned that. They must have had some viewings when it first came on but maybe this is the first in a while.

Reactions: 4
Calling it now If Alf is indeed ND and not just stunted by their inadequacies. Ashley James reel coming our way to the sound track of “Little hands” song spliced with many breast feeding pictures when she did spend time with him.
I never wanted children, when Alfie came along my life changed in ways I could never predict. We recently learned Alfie has some additional needs and life had changed again. I could have never imagined or predicted my life would have turned out like this but I’m determined to raise a strong, kind, happy boy no matter what challenges we may face. Little hands, the world is yours and Mummy will be here to hold your hands all the way” soft fade to her holding his hand, walking away….
Self centric, her feelings and challenges, endless content about the struggles of being a parent to a ND child, how awful trolls have been, interspersed with how amazing it is to see Ada’s development in comparison to Alf’s.

I don’t mean to be glib but I just don’t see it coming out any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hinch has just told the world that Ronnie has Autism. It’s like Ashley knew it was coming with her breadcrumbing. Any passing bandwagon, anything for content, duck the privacy of the children who cannot consent.
Oh come on, I’ve been sleeping. The thread must be going off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ashley will embrace Alf being ND if she thinks it’ll make her money. She’s been rejecting him for most of his life (as soon as he finished breastfeeding), but if he looks like the main cash cow he’ll be back in favour over Ada, whom Ashley will soon realise isn’t very marketable. She really is that mercenary and sly, I can’t fathom how someone would exploit their children the way she does.

Reactions: 14
I mean she's thick as pigs sh..manure right? I think the 2 is a typo but yes it totally makes no sense.

Possible thread title suggestion if I may @totaltatt ?
Ashley James #38 - My family: One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)
You've perfectly summed it up! Sad but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh come on, I’ve been sleeping. The thread must be going off 😂
it got me back over there!
---
@InTheDollsHouse can totally see what you mean with Hinch and Ash following her footsteps. It’s almost creepy. ASD announcement next for sure 🤮
It’s the faking what they’re capable of - Ash with the pram/Doona and also I’m certain that one story she did with him ‘talking’ but his back to her (looking at flowers?) was faked.
Hinch faked Ronnie talking before she admitted he wasn’t talking. She also reversed a video to make his fine motor skills look more advanced.

Hinch went for the ‘curls’ on Ron but just made a tangled mess. Sound familiar?

Second child is the golden child for both of them.

Hinch never, ever alone with the children.

It’s so creepy it’s like Ash is deliberately trying to copycat.

• Sick
Oh bleeping give it a rest Ashley. Whinge whinge moan moan I hate men blah blah blah

• Haha
Is this the 2nd date that isn’t the 2nd date?

I remember she said it was their first time out together when it wasn’t 😂

And Ash…. You have SO much help. My baby is 11 months, he’s never been with anyone that’s not me or my husband and we’ve not been out in over a year. You’re not hard done by.

Reactions: 13
She’s not sober curious any more then? Maybe the dry disco should choose a more ✨authentic✨ DJ next time, rather than one who glamourises a glass of wine and essentially promotes drinking.

163B7A98-34C0-43F6-98E6-567E1129A6BC.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.