Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine gawping at yourself that much before getting in the car going to Disney on Ice 😂
Leather bleeping bondage shorts fml shield yer eyes kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh so Trashy Trash 🤣 she has zero class. She could style an incredible wool coat or scarf there now maybe shout out a small business but instead looks like she’s about to hit the decks 15 years ago. So chavvy and cheap looking. Ugh. Always gets it wrong. As for the parenting. Yeah grim as usual. The kid who should be walking is strapped in and the other one balanced on her poor legs , badly carried in designer slings or stuffed into a Doona
Lovely Day x ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy bleeping hell she PAID HIM for her hair to look like a greasy mess!

How does Michael think this is good advertising?!

Revolutionary idea. A plaited bun.
I’ve been doing those since I was at school 😂

8A532A41-D6CF-4BC2-AD6B-0717C0649141.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she paid £300+ for her hair, only to get Michael crunchy curls over to slick it all back just for an ad.

She looks like a Christmas elf with her pointy ears, they're all I can look at that in the story 🧝‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Even during an advert for HAIR she manages to crow bar in her boobs and breastfeeding 🙄🙄🙄

Also, surely most people brush their hair out before bed each evening?? Why is she so gross with hair? 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 7
its so weird that they've flattened and stuck her blonde face layers to her head in a weird thin layer. number one it looks like she's wearing a wig and the netting is showing number two those blonde face layers she paid zoe adams £300 for like two days are intended to be worn by the face so that they frame it and give illusions that your whole head is blonde / is very stylish atm. shes gone and made a mockery of her actual hairdresser lollllllllllll

also sorry shilling john frieda is so low rent they stock it bloody Sainsbury's for christ sake

Reactions: 15
Very few people can wear their hair like that. Centre parting scraped back is very unforgiving to most normal people. She looks beautiful because she is beautiful (outside not inside). The best hair I’ve seen on her is the recent blow dry from the Notting Hill hairdresser. Imagine sleeping with all that gunk in your hair. Her pillow cases must be disgusting.

Reactions: 9
"A super simple hairstyle you can do at home". But here's my £100+ hairdresser doing it for me.

"We decided to film it". Because it's an advert that I'm getting paid for.

Does she think they've just invented the slicked back bun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe she's paid someone to leave her highlights so patchy😭 and then pay someone else to hairspray all her hair to her head

• Haha
IMG_0643.jpeg
The face of a child at Disney on ice. It’s like he’s checked out 😰

Sorry, my bad! He just doesn’t have the personality for Disney according to his bleeping abusive incubator 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Funny that she’s mentioned her Disney tattoo that we were only talking about a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s nearly 3. He should be able to go a day without a nap by now.x
Never seen a child or adult look so miserable at Disney!!!
---
Funny that she’s mentioned her Disney tattoo that we were only talking about a couple of weeks ago
I’m quite shocked she likes Disney given their apparent historical depictions and abuse of women!!

Reactions: 19
Not Trash advertising Disney when she’s so upset about Palestine and it’s in the top 3 to Boycott 🥴

Reactions: 12
He is completely shutdown and overwhelmed 😢💔 But she thinks it’s a personality thing. So, Ada’s fun and Alf is boring?

He looks a MESS whilst Ada’s in a new Ralph Lauren dress.

Grade A bleep.

Reactions: 24
Children can’t always be compared but I’ve took both of mine to Disneyland Paris at 2/3 and they have loved every minute.
I also think if I was gifted tickets, surely the point is to show them enjoying it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.