Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a long car journey later so will try and do the new thread then, inbetween interacting with my “little” to keep her occupied. Might bust out a bit of screen time to be a really great mum 😂
If anyone wants to do it in the mean time feel free 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a long car journey later so will try and do the new thread then, inbetween interacting with my “little” to keep her occupied. Might bust out a bit of screen time to be a really great mum 😂
If anyone wants to do it in the mean time feel free 🙂
Don’t forget to get topless and take a pic looking sad 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️ #reallygoodmum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget to get topless and take a pic looking sad 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️ #reallygoodmum
I thought she was trying to look seductive for the pervs :D. Also the back window looks smashed and can you imagine if a double decker bus passed her the view from the top deck? Would have loved a police car to have pulled them over.

Reactions: 7
That’s it Ash. Keep feeding those dirty pervs that comment on your videos.

‘The way she puts..her hand..near my..mouth when she feeds’
Making it sound seductive flashing her knickers. bleeping wrongun 🤬

Reactions: 15
That’s it Ash. Keep feeding those dirty pervs that comment on your videos.

‘The way she puts..her hand..near my..mouth when she feeds’
Making it sound seductive flashing her knickers. bleeping wrongun 🤬
Honestly I'm going to trawl the breast feeding fetish websites today. I'm convinced I'll find her! It sickens me the way she sexualises breastfeeding.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lunchbox NAILING the comments as always 😂🙌🏻
She really can’t keep track of her bullshit can she.
Ash won’t even think twice about fish fingers because she is just thinking salmon, but there is NO WAY I would have tried any other fish so soon and when away from home.

Although Nana was a nurse wasn’t she so it’s all fine 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ash won’t even think twice about fish fingers because she is just thinking salmon, but there is NO WAY I would have tried any other fish so soon and when away from home.

Although Nana was a nurse wasn’t she so it’s all fine 🙄
But remember that no one told her that she had a vulva, so maybe no one told her that salmon is fish 🙊

can’t blame the poor girl if she didn’t know. Lucky for her she has her ✨telepathy✨ and intuition to help save Ada from any potential harm or allergic reaction. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But remember that no one told her that she had a vulva, so maybe no one told her that salmon is fish 🙊

can’t blame the poor girl if she didn’t know. Lucky for her she has her ✨telepathy✨ and intuition to help save Ada from any potential harm or allergic reaction. Lovely day x
You’re right! No one told her there was frozen veg so she absolutely can’t be expected to know much about fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how Alf hadn’t asked for his hair on a bobble recently until his really good mum read here…..

Reactions: 12

Guys, salmon don’t even HAVE fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For a child who can’t contain his happiness at the beach he doesn’t look happy with her at all

Wtaf is she doing giving Ada fish!?!?!

Reactions: 13

Excuse me?? She didn't know she had a vulva??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really, do we need to pan the camera to show us you in your pants while bf your child? I don't see other influencers doing this, it's really rather unnecessary..... Its all a bit attention grabby.... There must be some real sickos out there who get gratification from watching her stories and reels. Poor child is not protected at all, never mind the whole top off in the back of the car 🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.