Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she go from a story of “both the littles asleep in the car at the same time” to “Ada doesn’t sleep in the car and I have to sit there topless dangling my tit over the car seat” 🙄
Does she not keep track of her own posts from one minute to the next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she ever thought Ada’s kicking off cos Ash is sat next to her and she can’t get to her? I don’t understand why she didn’t sit in the front from day 1, then Ada wouldn’t associate car with boob and set herself up with the problem 🙄

Or maybe she doesn’t want to sit next to Tommy and have a conversation 🤣
I agree I don’t get why she squeezes her ‘bony body’ in the back. She probably thinks she’s being chauffeured and the peasant driver is in the front whilst the celeb is in the back🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling Annabel is telling her frozen food is tit 🤣
View attachment 2496392
nahhh, it doesn't come across that way to me tbh. I also don't think there's anything wrong with frozen veg 🤷🏼‍♀️ everything I've heard in the past says the nutritional difference in fresh v frozen veg is so minor it ain't even worth worrying about. I'd probably argue that frozen veg is definitely better than some "fresh" veg that has been hanging around the super market and then the fridge for a bit too long.

Reactions: 10
Spent an evening with PA 😂 you were at the same club she opened! Not exactly hanging out with her.

I met her once at an airport. Can I say I flew to the UK with her? She was filming a TV programme with Joe Swash (very bizarre), I'll now tell people I featured on the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good job she took this picture so she could answer the questions hey? I can just see it now… “When I look back on photos after the 6 month mark I just want to give myself a hug, I was drowning in feeding and pumping, I’d lost myself…” Meanwhile “I don’t want to use formula, I’m in my happiest chapter”.
View attachment 2496361
God you just wouldn’t think to take a photo like this would you 🤣 or maybe I’m just doing life wrong 😅 It’s the same when people take photos of themselves crying ffs it’s just so embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
So she’s wearing a nursing bra yet needs to get naked to nurse??? Make it make sense #notforthemalegaze #canyoucope
LOL why is she completely topless ??? Also I can't really understand the photo... is she just hanging her boob into the car seat or is Ada out of the carseat?

Reactions: 9
I bet Beyond Nine are overjoyed at that stupid photo. That jumpsuit is supposed to be breastfeeding friendly and she’s made it look anything but.

Reactions: 8
Latest insta stories on the beach are scary. Who makes a 30 second recording just looking into the camera like she does? Why?

Reactions: 12
All love the beach but moving further away into the city
I would be definitely be moving to Frinton if I was them! make it easier for NNB & the beach on the doorstep but no what Ash wants Ash gets - sod everyone else

Reactions: 13
Thread title
Ashley James #34 - Milking, winking, overthinking, epileptic eye lids, neglecting the kids, relationship hit the skids.

Think that about sums her up?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Cant cope with him he’s so happy at the beach ? Posts photo where he defo doesn’t look happy ? Nothing about this woman makes sense. Sometimes I think she’s trolling and other times I feel she needs serious psychological assessment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest insta stories on the beach are scary. Who makes a 30 second recording just looking into the camera like she does? Why?
I think she stares at the camera so much so she can try and get a screengrab for a photo. Narc!
as long as she looks good, eh?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.