Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just drove past Tommy in a little village outside Brentwood. In his gym kit of course!!!
Parked on the road faffing about in the back of the car.
Surely not looking at houses somewhere more cut off??
It’s swimming day with the littles isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Surely when they’ve been on holiday he’s had things like pizzas? Children’s menus love a little kids pizza! It’s always my go to after a busy day at work - you can buy a mini cheese and tomato pizza from supermarkets for less than a quid, do some peppers and cucumber with it and done.
His holiday diet was watermelon, cheese, and a bolognaise which Tommy fed him. (And whatever snacks were at kids club 🙄)

Reactions: 7
His holiday diet was watermelon, cheese, and a bolognaise which Tommy fed him. (And whatever snacks were at kids club 🙄)
Fairly sure I remember them saying they literally ordered him a bowl of grated Parmesan to eat. Also crazy that he wouldn’t be interested in their food - if I’m eating something different to my toddler, he’s desperate to try mine.

Swimming day today and wtf are those boots with that jumpsuit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Fairly sure I remember them saying they literally ordered him a bowl of grated Parmesan to eat. Also crazy that he wouldn’t be interested in their food - if I’m eating something different to my toddler, he’s desperate to try mine.

Swimming day today and wtf are those boots with that jumpsuit 😂😂😂
It looks like overalls and wellies 🤣

IMG_6732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2496035
He can’t even sleep without the bloody thing
Ash and Tommy are an utter embarrassment. The screen time thing is what I think shocks me the most, as it is CONSTANT!! The poor little boy is going to struggle massively when he goes to school and he can’t sit in a lesson because he won’t be able to cope/know what to do with himself with no screen. His mind is never allowed to wander or just be. Car journeys are my favourite as my 3 year old has always come out with the most random things while he is gazing out of the window, and he loves watching the world go by and asking questions or commenting on things. Alf is going to be so stunted by how much he watches. It is totally unacceptable and the laziest parenting I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t give a duck about anyone does she? As long as Ash has a quiet life, who cares what damage she does to Alf. 😭😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ash and Tommy are an utter embarrassment. The screen time thing is what I think shocks me the most, as it is CONSTANT!! The poor little boy is going to struggle massively when he goes to school and he can’t sit in a lesson because he won’t be able to cope/know what to do with himself with no screen. His mind is never allowed to wander or just be. Car journeys are my favourite as my 3 year old has always come out with the most random things while he is gazing out of the window, and he loves watching the world go by and asking questions or commenting on things. Alf is going to be so stunted by how much he watches. It is totally unacceptable and the laziest parenting I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t give a duck about anyone does she? As long as Ash has a quiet life, who cares what damage she does to Alf. 😭😡
I rarely sit in the back and if I do it’s when we give someone a lift.. but it’s a right treat for my toddler and my ears get completely chewed off with chatter 😂 I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘Spent an evening with her’🤣🤣
More like,happened to be at the same event. She’s got an old pic of herself for every occasion hasn’t she.
‘Spent an evening’ 😂 makes it sound like they met up at All Bar One for a bottle of Chablis and a bowl of nuts and a good old chinwag 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The irony of it being on a post about PA without make up and aging gracefully!
Just in those two photos alone she looks completely different where one is heavily filtered and the other isn’t 🙄 It’s always the same with these instacunts though they jump on any and every bandwagon they can if it means they get to bring it back to what they love most: themselves.

Reactions: 9
Even if you need to share that you spent an evening with someone (you don’t) there’s absolutely no reason (beyond vanity) to include a photo of just you at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That pic of her BF in the back of the car screams ' for the perverts gaze'.

Reactions: 10
Good job she took this picture so she could answer the questions hey? I can just see it now… “When I look back on photos after the 6 month mark I just want to give myself a hug, I was drowning in feeding and pumping, I’d lost myself…” Meanwhile “I don’t want to use formula, I’m in my happiest chapter”.
IMG_0171.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she ever thought Ada’s kicking off cos Ash is sat next to her and she can’t get to her? I don’t understand why she didn’t sit in the front from day 1, then Ada wouldn’t associate car with boob and set herself up with the problem 🙄

Or maybe she doesn’t want to sit next to Tommy and have a conversation 🤣

Reactions: 18
Has she ever thought Ada’s kicking off cos Ash is sat next to her and she can’t get to her? I don’t understand why she didn’t sit in the front from day 1, then Ada wouldn’t associate car with boob and set herself up with the problem 🙄

Or maybe she doesn’t want to sit next to Tommy and have a conversation 🤣
Not sure quite how “conversation “ with Trash would go tbh. The patriarchy, me yada yada ,me , single for six years yada yada I earn more than you me me me can you cope 🥴🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.