Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone’s got different taste in clothes and how they dress their kids but she really does dress Alf like some kind of simpleton. I know most kids are embarrassed when they look back at the fashions of their childhood but that poor lad will have it twice as bad as most. It’s not hard to have neutral coloured / non gender coloured smart clean comfy looking clothes for a little boy. She dresses him like he’s been found outside a Barnardos in the 70s, eye bags and forlorn face included.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s seriously weird how NNB is ALWAYS there
Can’t wait to see how this supposed London move will work as surely even NNB won’t be traipsing through to London several times a week?

View attachment 2494340
She’s pathetic. Literally cannot look after both her children for one day. Using ‘work’ as an excuse.

Reactions: 15
Is she that terrified of taking her kids to Sainsburys #ADIMASHITAMBASSADOR on her own so Nana has to come over every Friday?

The only thing she’s ever done on her own with them is the ‘school’ run. It’s beyond pathetic now

Reactions: 16
Ryan on dancing on ice - place your bets on whether TNB tries to get his face on screen in the audience 🤣
Oh god I thought I was reading the Louise Thompson thread and was thinking how the eff has Ryan got himself on that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Alf has enough trouble running as it is and she’s hampered him further with a big chunky cardigan hanging off his arms (totally unnecessary too it’s been warm today)

Reactions: 11
I actually messaged the company because I thought it was so ridiculous and they said they were donating her old tiles to a local nursery
That’s even worse!! A nursery gets her dirty cast offs!
---
Five pushchairs, 6 carriers, and poor Ada is in that bloody Doona again.

IMG_6687.jpeg

Haven’t shared this for a while…

————

Pushchairs & Infant car seats:
1. Micralite GetGo & Silver Cross infant carrier car seat - gifted £1170
2. Silver Cross Pop - assumed gifted due to previous items £245
3. Cosatto WOW XL bundle in Paloma Faith Wildling - gifted £1199.95
PLUS infant carrier car seat separately £209.95
4. Doona - gifted £339 (now in France, never mentioned again, apparently bought the second one)
5. Out n About - hand me down apparently, not their usual day-to-day for Alf
6. Out n About Nipper Double with newborn accessories and carrycot £749
TOTAL GIFTED: £5082.90

Slings / wraps:
1. Artipoppe leopard - gifted £340
2. Artipoppe Zeitgeist (yin yang)- gifted £725
3. Artipoppe Boy (pink)- gifted £660
4. Baby Bjorn mini leopard print - gifted £105
5. Blue wrap - unsure if gifted
6. Pink ‘fake’ wrap - gifted $179 AUD / £96
TOTAL GIFTED: £1926

Car seats post-infant carrier:
1. Be Safe izi seat - unsure if gifted
2. Silver Cross 360 seat - gifted £395
TOTAL GIFTED: £395

Total £7403.90

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh Alf. Those little hips are screaming for help 💔😪

It’s so bleeping blatant. Can you cope?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So hard to keep watching someone who can afford it accepting a free domino’s & 100,000 other things when you know people working stressful 9-5 jobs & having to cut out luxuries like takeaways 😩
Is it Alfs first takeaway though & who gives a tit what your pizza orders are! Such a generous one with that extra FREE dip too! 🤔🙄
Oh it got worse showing him what to do with a pizza & justifying the screen time which is blatantly the standard thing again

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That video of Alfie and the pizza. I’m sorry but what?! How does he not know what to do with a pizza?!! It was beyond embarrassing to watch to be honest.

Reactions: 23
First take away from Alf..... He is almost 3 years old and isn't sure how to hold his food and eat a little piece of pizza 🍕🙈😮 Does he still only eat soft food and spoon-fed? Poor boy, I know kids learn at different rates but it's, food, one of the most basic things he needs in his life 🙈😢 in the story she's telling him to bite it, then offering to cut it smaller 🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When she says no screen time, what she means is no YouTube.

He's allowed to watch TV in bed in the morning, at the table for all meals, in the car and in the evening before bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are those prams and carriers really all gifted to her? Is it possible they were just loaned to her for the ad? Because it's just a total waste. She doesn't use them and won't give them to those in need

Reactions: 5
Wow that’s insane, do we know that they were fully gifted? Could they have been discounted?
The prams and carriers? She’s declared them all as gifted and done a tit show off of them and then never mentioned it again.
---
Are those prams and carriers really all gifted to her? Is it possible they were just loaned to her for the ad? Because it's just a total waste. She doesn't use them and won't give them to those in need
Yes all gifted as she acknowledged them once and then never marked as an ad again.

She only stopped using them when they didn’t suit what she wanted.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.