Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that pizza story is disturbing. Wtf are they doing to that kid. I wanna cry 🥴

Reactions: 11
What the hell have they been doing, seriously?! Their coming-up-to-three year old can’t comfortably feed himself a slice of pizza?! I mean Jesus Christ. I am actually dumbfounded to be honest. SURELY one of them must twig how downright odd that is?! It’s a CHILDREN’S PIZZA. It’s not a bento box and a pair of chopsticks.

Although it might help if they engaged with him and turned bleeping Zogg off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Alf is just not engaged with anything at all. It's so sad. Like he's having a pizza for the first time surely he should be smiling and like interested .. but nope just zoned out as usual.
His run is also a waddle. Very strange Mrs perfect mum hasn't had him checked out

Reactions: 14
So hard to keep watching someone who can afford it accepting a free domino’s & 100,000 other things when you know people working stressful 9-5 jobs & having to cut out luxuries like takeaways 😩
Is it Alfs first takeaway though & who gives a tit what your pizza orders are! Such a generous one with that extra FREE dip too! 🤔🙄
Oh it got worse showing him what to do with a pizza & justifying the screen time which is blatantly the standard thing again
bleeping disgusting if you ask me 🤢 I won’t be using Dominoes ever again 🙅🏼‍♀️

Maybe, if he wasn’t zombified by the screen he could sit and watch the adults eat, then he’d copy. If they actually had a family meal once in a while he may have learned how to eat by now. My God, nearly 3 and can’t eat pizza?! My lot would have had it every night by the age of 1 if they were allowed. They absolutely LOVE pizza, particularly making it themselves.

Reactions: 19
I tell you what thought if I was getting a free Dominoes like duck I’d be going half and half with someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Being zoned out on a screen is going to be a big part of why he is struggling to feed himself. If it’s his first takeaway, seemingly his first pizza, concentrate on it! Don’t have bloody screens on (and a phone out filming him). God sake I don’t know how grown adults can’t understand this. It’s such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can imagine even her fans would be pissed off by the Domino’s story
Her saying ‘they wanted to treat us to dinner’
Erm why exactly?! What exactly has she done to warrant a bloody treat/freebie

story would of gone better even if she had accepted but then got a domino’s delivered to one of her followers as well!

but of course Trash is all ME ME ME

Reactions: 15
All of the above. He doesn’t know how to eat. At the childminders he has a bagel. How does he eat that? Does the childminder put it in his mouth? It’s so strange and she doesn’t realise it. Or even worse she does realise it and she is publicly mocking him.

Reactions: 12
Alf is just not engaged with anything at all. It's so sad. Like he's having a pizza for the first time surely he should be smiling and like interested .. but nope just zoned out as usual.
His run is also a waddle. Very strange Mrs perfect mum hasn't had him checked out
Why doesn’t he know what to do with it at his age? 🤔 It was like he didn’t know how to bite. Starting to think the tit child minder isn’t just missing out commas and actually he is still on pouches as a main meal.

Reactions: 10
I am so confused. How on earth does he not know how to eat a small slice of pizza and she’s telling him to put it in his mouth and bite it?! 😲 whether that’s his first dominoes or not, surely some variant of homemade pizza is one of the easiest and most basic things you can feed your child for lunch or dinner.

Does the kid even get fed toast?! 🤯

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised Domino's gifted her anything seeing as she didn't DJ at their shop during Pride

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe, if he wasn’t zombified by the screen he could sit and watch the adults eat, then he’d copy. If they actually had a family meal once in a while he may have learned how to eat by now. My God, nearly 3 and can’t eat pizza?! My lot would have had it every night by the age of 1 if they were allowed. They absolutely LOVE pizza, particularly making it themselves.
Humans, like any other mammal are social creatures and also learn from those who are closest to them, usually parents and siblings. Ashley fails on so many levels with her “instinctual” parenting. They’ve never spent any time weaning him properly or having meals together. Why can’t Alf have breakfast in the morning with everyone, at least that’s one meal they can all have as a family, if the lunch/dinner meals interfere with work/bedtime.

Reactions: 16
Being zoned out on a screen is going to be a big part of why he is struggling to feed himself. If it’s his first takeaway, seemingly his first pizza, concentrate on it! Don’t have bloody screens on (and a phone out filming him). God sake I don’t know how grown adults can’t understand this. It’s such a shame.
But then how would the biggest spoiled brat in the house get to sit and eat her pizza. Heaven forbid boy child gets in the way of her sitting down to eat. You know like he stopped her opening her Christmas presents 🤣 She bleeping sucks.

It's interesting that she's started using Solid Starts to help with weaning Ad, do we think she's actually going to follow their lead of saying that screens aren't helpful for meal times? And will she also look at the serving suggestions and realise that Alfs eating seems stunted (totally aside from his picky eating that potentially she's making worse or created in the first instance anyway)

Ada is 7 months and she’s still not done one single Friday with both kids!! It’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Even if he’d never had pizza before, surely he’s had something similar in texture and shape? Surely?! It’s like he doesn’t know how to even bite. The poor mite looks so bewildered and confused. Gah! These videos are getting harder and harder to watch.

Her latest reel 😂😂😂
Why is she incapable of putting purée in a tray? The absolute state of it… you would think she doesn’t spend much time in kitchen

oh wait 🫠

IMG_6831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.