Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even have the TV gig anymore. And the podcast forgotten đŸ«€
---
2 loads of fruit purĂ©e, cheese and watermelon isn’t exactly hard to prep though is it
---
I wonder if it’ll occurs to her that packing the same for her 3yr old as she is her 6 month old is weird? (Babying down Alf I mean)
she'll add some cold cuts for alf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alf literally hasn’t spent a full day with just his mum for well over a year, right? She should be ashamed of herself. And just to clarify, I am not grouping mums who work full time and genuinely struggle to spend time one on one with their kids under the same umbrella as Ash, who has shitloads of time and chooses never to spend it with her son.

Reactions: 25
Alf literally hasn’t spent a full day with just his mum for well over a year, right? She should be ashamed of herself. And just to clarify, I am not grouping mums who work full time and genuinely struggle to spend time one on one with their kids under the same umbrella as Ash, who has shitloads of time and chooses never to spend it with her son.
Her excuse is he’s with people who enrich him. She’s not wrong there is she? Even down to Rara and the fact she’s religious 😐

Reactions: 7
How are we creating a new thread? I keep trying and it’s says ‘oops we ran into problems’. We are all going to get locked out 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they have had some kind of diagnosis for Alf and that’s why she won’t have them both alone together? Why the rest of the family is so keen to always be there. Even if it’s something small like he’s more likely to take a tumble because he has a slight leg issue, they feel the need more than one set of eyes?

eta: I had the thread sorted wrong prompting me to look at Ash’s Peppa pig reply again. This comment

Imagine rushing the kids around the park so you can go and sit in the car for a packed lunch. We spent the whole day there. It seems in defence of Ash but actually proves how expensive these things are.
IMG_9328.jpeg
Also, Ash’s super fan has blocked me 😂😂😂😂 I made a very fair (now deleted, couldn’t be arsed with a pile on) comment and I’m blocked. What a sad little life Alice😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they have had some kind of diagnosis for Alf and that’s why she won’t have them both alone together? Why the rest of the family is so keen to always be there. Even if it’s something small like he’s more likely to take a tumble because he has a slight leg issue, they feel the need more than one set of eyes?

eta: I had the thread sorted wrong prompting me to look at Ash’s Peppa pig reply again. This comment

Imagine rushing the kids around the park so you can go and sit in the car for a packed lunch. We spent the whole day there. It seems in defence of Ash but actually proves how expensive these things are.
View attachment 2388641Also, Ash’s super fan has blocked me 😂😂😂😂 I made a very fair (now deleted, couldn’t be arsed with a pile on) comment and I’m blocked. What a sad little life Alice😂😂
this comment is insane 😂😂😂

we took our little one to Paultons Park as a birthday treat in July. Typically it was torrential rain all day (no rainy day policy and at ÂŁ40 per ticket we were NOT accepting defeat) so we did 7 hours straight in the rain and just tried to make the most of the day and find the funny side!

Luckily we are only a half an hour drive, but my poorly prepared husband was so drenched by the end of it he had to drive us home in his boxers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2388641Also, Ash’s super fan has blocked me 😂😂😂😂 I made a very fair (now deleted, couldn’t be arsed with a pile on) comment and I’m blocked. What a sad little life Alice😂😂
“CrossFit making you cross, Hun” made me snort.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_6129.png

Why does this feel like a Freudian slip?! 😂 “your old kids” not older, or just your kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.