Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she tipped the DM off and that's partly what she's annoyed about.

When you sell every moment of your life - staged photos with the DM when walking down the street, every inch of your home on Instagram and take all the freebies and then cry "trolls" for a couple of articles and one TV appearance then you have to expect that you have drawn attention to yourself via sites like this and you have to accept they will report on other areas of your life.

Reactions: 19
The Daily Mail thing is odd. If they didn't tip them off then they would have known it was coming out as her 'spokesperson' and 'publicist' (presumably whatever minion she's allocated now at 84world) has given quotes in the article. Mostly in reference to them not being married and what her gold rings mean!

I think her posts today about all the stuff going on in the background are in reference to their finances being dire. She baited it with the tax situation a few days back and then suddenly the house is up for sale 🤔

Reactions: 13
I reckon she thought a couple of jobs/campaigns would come good and they’ve not come off. I fully believe she thought she’d get all kinds of content out of having Ada-line but no one’s been bothered.

Reactions: 9
With the breadcrumbs about things in the background and broken heart emojis she’s paving the way for announcing a house-move to somewhere further from London / smaller / less butterflies and bees.
---
I reckon she thought a couple of jobs/campaigns would come good and they’ve not come off. I fully believe she thought she’d get all kinds of content out of having Ada-line but no one’s been bothered.
She’s just not as famous as she thinks she is

Reactions: 17
CAB068A5-AC2F-4C22-B75D-E1B558466054.jpeg

Don’t moan your baby needs private healthcare for hip dysplasia then sit her like this. She probably wants to stand so a) her brother doesn’t straddle/hump the life out of her and b) crush and break any leg bones she has by sitting like that 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
With the breadcrumbs about things in the background and broken heart emojis she’s paving the way for announcing a house-move to somewhere further from London / smaller / less butterflies and bees.
---

She’s just not as famous as she thinks she is
I'm hundreds of miles from London and got a tit ton of bees, butterflies and birds in my garden I don't have fake grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said a while ago there was stressful stuff going on in the background. I really think it’s finances

Reactions: 10
I know it’s tattle so people like to gossip but I really don’t think they are selling to downsize.

• Heart
My money’s on a move to Frinton, spun as being closer to Nana for ‘help’ with the kids as TNB is working more after a promotion / less working from home / more travel and that’s the work element.

Rara will possibly stay with them in the week and go home at weekends.

They’ll buy the house with the Nanny-annexe if it hasn’t sold by the time theirs does. It has no chain and has been reduced so they can easily offer less. If things are that bad, they’ll sell Ash’s flat too.

Reactions: 9
Rara staying with them isn't a possibility, she has 5 kids and the youngest is in primary school.

I honestly can't see them going to Frinton. Ash misses her "friends" in London, moving a further hour away isn't going to help. Tommy's commute would be longer too.

Reactions: 12
Rara staying with them isn't a possibility, she has 5 kids and the youngest is in primary school.

I honestly can't see them going to Frinton. Ash misses her "friends" in London, moving a further hour away isn't going to help. Tommy's commute would be longer too.
Agreed. I think they’re upsizing, getting something bigger and better (at least they’re hoping so with the 400k profit)

Reactions: 5
I’m not so sure, she’d have to state her predicted earnings and she’s not exactly in secure gainful employment- and Tommy’s salary isn’t enough to cover both, plus there’s now the ‘stress test’ of two children in childcare, her interest on the equity loans and god knows what other loans she took out, and potential for interest rates to rise yet again. I can’t see them being offered a bigger mortgage at all or even an affordable one on the current place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.