Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he had a promotion in December.

Company is US based but it wouldn’t be a US move surely? Not unless Rara and Nana could go too.

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I literally for the life of me cannot understand what his job is
Same.

I think Account Director is Account Manager made to sound more important, but by adding Associate it also suggests it’s less senior.

Director of is a tit title and is entirely different to X Director.

I think he’s probably a low-level account manager with a portfolio of small low-value (and importance) accounts.

They’re very American job titles.

Also, being Account Manager and not Sales, his income won’t be heavily commission-based. There will likely be some target-related bonus, but I’d be surprised if he has any commission at all in A/M roles.

Reactions: 8
Same.

I think Account Director is Account Manager made to sound more important, but by adding Associate it also suggests it’s less senior.

Director of is a tit title and is entirely different to X Director.

I think he’s probably a low-level account manager with a portfolio of small low-value (and importance) accounts.

They’re very American job titles.

Also, being Account Manager and not Sales, his income won’t be heavily commission-based. There will likely be some target-related bonus, but I’d be surprised if he has any commission at all in A/M roles.
But what does he do exactly? Is he in advertising sales for a tech company? I’d love to know the salary for this kind of job, it sounds so vague

Reactions: 5
But what does he do exactly? Is he in advertising sales for a tech company? I’d love to know the salary for this kind of job, it sounds so vague
Account manages companies who use his employer for their tech 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a bloody clue!

In between laying out his wife’s pjs and raising Alfie.

Reactions: 5
Account Manager is Sales but Dir of is probably less sales based and more dealing with issues/managing a team/in on big deals possibly.
but as someone said American titles are so over inflated to UK ones that it’s hard to know!
I would expect (UK job title) Dir of in a big company to be on c. £100K basic

Has Ashley mentioned being the bread winner recently?

Reactions: 7
Account Manager is Sales but Dir of is probably less sales based and more dealing with issues/managing a team/in on big deals possibly.
but as someone said American titles are so over inflated to UK ones that it’s hard to know!
I would expect (UK job title) Dir of in a big company to be on c. £100K basic

Has Ashley mentioned being the bread winner recently?
Maybe they are upgrading then. I definitely don’t think she’d have tipped the Mail off if they were skint and downsizing…

57AC5CBB-90D5-47AA-83F0-F09266E276E6.png

They’re skint aren’t they? The DM broke the story and flaunted their profit in a market where house prices are falling and no one can afford big mortgages.
Karmas a witch, Ashley!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Alf’s toe walking in the sleeping bunnies video could be a red flag for various disorders. I wonder if she realises.

Reactions: 12
Wtf does she let Alf straddle his sister like that and put all his weight onto her abdomen and then rock backwards and forwards 😳😡😬
IMG_0253.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2347261
They’re skint aren’t they? The DM broke the story and flaunted their profit in a market where house prices are falling and no one can afford big mortgages.
Karmas a witch, Ashley!
Nah I reckon it’s something unrelated and / or she’s pretending to be annoyed about the Daily Mail story (despite tipping them off)

Reactions: 13
An account manager is a sales role, it will be target and commission driven.

At what point does the intuition, instinct and telepathy tell you that constantly shouting kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind hands at your son isn’t working????

Reactions: 19
Your little … needs her mama… discombobulated … did I end up on thismummysstory insta instead of Ash? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh what a silly women getting herself into this financial mess. Who would commit to a house that price when there is no form of steady income. Her “work” is blatantly drying up as well which is why she’s probably shitting herself. What does Tommy do for a living anyway?

Reactions: 12
Basically The Trade Desk is what they call a ‘programmatic marketing’ company, it essentially deals with the distribution of adverts online, so like a company pays The Trade Desk to distribute their digital ads across different platforms and websites to the right audience. His role will be to
ensure that their clients are happy and that their ads are hitting targets. I’d say he works more in media/advertising, but tech is kinda right.

His role will be £70k max.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.