Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does she think the majority of working mothers cope juggling caring for children not just one child, and conveniently forgetting your eldest and holding down a full time job?
she has multiple helpers for childcare, numerous lackeys to do her crap hair and makeup and choose dubious outfits
and at the end of all that drama yesterday, she did, what a 2 hr set? in a Z list venue for some dry shampoo brand
🤭🙌🏻...you're soooo inspirational Ash- stop making out that you headlined a major event
and why did you think it was so crucial for your "career" that you thought it was a good idea to drag Ada out in the evening, just to end up breastfeeding her in the street?...ffs give your head a wobble .
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to get a proper routine established, sort out proper ,preferably certified childcare, get Ada to take a bottle ( you can still breastfeed- I managed to carry on breastfeeding for over a year while still working full time job) and use the money you earn to , if necessary , outsource services so that you can spend precious time with both of your children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
DJing 101 - "oh look there's a camera on me, must bob my head and twists some knobs!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she took the Batiste brief seriously. I can only assume that they asked her to come in with greasy unwashed hair, spray with Batiste when she got on the decks, and then brush it out at the end of her ‘set’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve come to the conclusion that neither of them are capable of looking after both their children on their own.
Dragging that baby about in the evening so she could do a ‘gig’ that finished at 2130. Surely Tommy could have tried her with a bottle? But that would have meant he had both children at once. Honestly they’re both a joke. Ada will deffo be in child care soon-she’s already becoming a bit of a burden

Reactions: 12
Jesus it’s painful isn’t it. I would say the lack of self awareness is hilarious but it’s really not, and it’s a good job she hasn’t made her moans about ‘doing it all’ a grid post as the comments section seems to be rapidly turning against her lately and that would go down like a fart in a lift I’m sure

Reactions: 11
Jesus it’s painful isn’t it. I would say the lack of self awareness is hilarious but it’s really not, and it’s a good job she hasn’t made her moans about ‘doing it all’ a grid post as the comments section seems to be rapidly turning against her lately and that would go down like a fart in a lift I’m sure
Given her 'doing it all' lifestyle today is actually not working and her again getting treatment on her scar again I think she doesn't really recognise how much privilege she has because of her money and work flexibility.
She's surely going to be getting Ada in to some sort of child care soon, though wasn't there a mention of an au pair being interviewed, or am I misremembering in my own sleep deprived state?

Reactions: 8
Looks like Tesco head office being treated on their lunch break 😂
---
I’ve come to the conclusion that neither of them are capable of looking after both their children on their own.
Dragging that baby about in the evening so she could do a ‘gig’ that finished at 2130. Surely Tommy could have tried her with a bottle? But that would have meant he had both children at once. Honestly they’re both a joke. Ada will deffo be in child care soon-she’s already becoming a bit of a burden
It’s more likely that Ada didnt want the bottle because
a) she’s not a newborn anymore
b) so she’s old enough to recognise alien surroundings
c) she didn’t want to be at a tit club on a Tuesday evening at 9:30pm
d) the Angel perfect sleeper was overtired, past it and was desperate for her bed and lost her tit

If you have a decent sleeper respect the fact they need to go to bed at a decent bed time and not be dragged around london you selfish twunt.

• Heart
Putting in my bet now that she gets some kind of nanny/home help. 'Lovely day' childminding will be closed over summer hols and we know Ashley doesn't love the baby stage (although she's still the best mum ever!). Doubt NNB is going to offer to cover all of what she needs, and she'll want them to be at home so she can BF Ada during her incredibly busy work day.
Also just have to say her hair looked AWFUL last night. What the hell is she paying that hairdresser for?

i don't understand why the obvious solution to her juggling problem was for Tommy to stay home with the kids - Ada didn't take the bottle anyway (she might have done had she been in familiar surroundings on a quiet evening) - she could have done the set, got in a taxi home she'd have been back at 10:30 - if Ada was really making a fuss she could have fed her then. this is not normal? when a parent has a late night thing, surely it's standard that the other one stays home to do parenting? literally there was no need for all of those shenanigans. This whole thing was a) for content b) because ash can't bear the thought of her precious baby being away from her for one night and the idea of Tommy and Alf getting some time with her. it's pathetic, ridiculous and downright nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What I want to know is, what will she do when Ada starts weaning and she needs feeding 3 meals a day? She won’t be able to slog in bed until 11am. She won’t be able to palm her off to the make up artist instead of making her lunch. She’ll have to get her lazy arse out of bed to dish out the kids breakfast like a cool normal mom

Reactions: 10
What I want to know is, what will she do when Ada starts weaning and she needs feeding 3 meals a day? She won’t be able to slog in bed until 11am. She won’t be able to palm her off to the make up artist instead of making her lunch. She’ll have to get her lazy arse out of bed to dish out the kids breakfast like a cool normal mom
Don’t be silly she will be at the childminder and given three pouches a day along with some grated cheese and watermelon. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I just say I bliddy love this thread title!

Also, the childminder missed a trick with the name of their business Lovely day childminders (courtesy of @Ss-ldn) would be genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’s so deep in making bitchy, catty little Tattle remarks/responses (Ads sleep, Ash doing it all, her being a great mum, Alf being so advanced, uncle iPad, I have to say gifted, nasty trolls stop me doing giveaways etc), that she’s totally forgotten about her *actual* followers? Forgetting that all these bitchy comments are coming across as being aimed at them, not us. It’s so tragic.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think she’s so deep in making bitchy, catty little Tattle remarks/responses (Ads sleep, Ash doing it all, her being a great mum, Alf being so advanced, uncle iPad, I have to say gifted, nasty trolls stop me doing giveaways etc), that she’s totally forgotten about her *actual* followers? Forgetting that all these bitchy comments are coming across as being aimed at them, not us. It’s so tragic.
I have thought about this alot! must be so bizarre if you genuinely follow her - it must seem like a lot of projection

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.