Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have just put it on a usb stick and asked someone to take it out once it was done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she'll get TNB to lay out her pyjamas on her bed when they get home while he's consigned to the spare room again
And a banana cos she’s too “ busy “ to eat 🤣 oh I do love these DJ farces 🤣 She’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she expect her children to have good sleeping habits when she’s traipsing around with Ada at 9.30 at night? That poor baby. All that fuss for a few women talking about dry shampoo. Seems like a waste of money all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The best bit is, the reason they all got kicked out at 9.30 is that there’s a speed dating event started at 10 in the same place 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The best bit is, the reason they all got kicked out at 9.30 is that there’s a speed dating event started at 10 in the same place 😂😂😂
I’m sure Ashley has a view or two on speed dating…. We shall probably get an essay on that when she gives us the breakdown of her gig.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Tommy was hoping to get a round in on speed dating whilst Ash fed Ada at the end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love how she always writes about how critical she is of herself at the time, but then looks back at photos later and thinks she looks nice or whatever. Love... you put a carousel of images up on Instagram. You hand f*cking picked them! Of course you think you look nice, stop with the bs!

Reactions: 14
All this logistics and juggling bollocks that must of us have been doing since the minute we were pregnant with a second child.

Reactions: 8
This is really embarrassing. A summer party for dry shampoo, at a small, v basic bar in Waterloo? It’s not even like there are celebs there or big influencers to get Ash some PR coverage. She’s just dragged her baby and boyfriend from Essex to London for a tiny gig where people aren’t even dancing.

Reactions: 17
She's really pushing the view that it's so so hard for her to be a parent and also work, but in reality she needs to realise how fortunate she is - she has money so can afford childcare for Alf not only during the day but also on the evening, she has Tommy's family close enough so that they help her out as and when she needs it (often imo doing too much so Ashley doesn't have to do much), she has (or had) a cleaner so doesn't have to worry too much about that day to day, her partner seems to be endlessly supportive of this 'career' that she insists on having despite him having a full time role, her working hours are reasonably flexible and she's able to pick and choose what work she does (and I do appreciate that being self employed doesn't always mean as much flexibility as some might assume) and she never seems to even do her own hair and makeup.
Her trying to create a drama out of her outfits not showing up and not having much time for her playlist selection is all a bit much for me, she's still made the most minimal attempt to look after both her children together and doesn't seem to want to change that situation.... she's just about the least relatable mother around!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only she could make a drama from the outfit and end up not even wearing shoes like a woman 😂
---
DD72DE8D-D0D9-4B5B-AE31-47B9AC54F9C0.png

That’s an insult to those working two jobs.
Wtf does gass up mean? My insides are cringing so bad.
My hair looks like that when I get out the shower. What did Michael do exactly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_5197.png

How fuming would you be if you were that “too expensive” company that gifted her the initials necklace?!

also, she looks SO trashy in this photo.

Reactions: 14
The text saying she’s a ‘super mum’ who was that off? 😂
I wouldn’t call work as spending a hour or so getting your hair/make up ‘professionally’ done (use that word loosely ha) then taking your boyfriend with you to work so he can watch baby while a few buttons on decks are pressed then home 2 hours later

what exactly is this huge juggle she talk of?

Reactions: 15
“Gassed me up” 😩😩😩 what is she 16? She’s such a try hard/beg. You’re a 30 something year old white spoilt rich woman. You haven’t grown up around that language so why is she talking like it 🥴

As if I would have my partner walking the streets at night with my baby so I could ‘work’. I’d love to know how much she got paid to do that.
Ads should’ve been at home in bed.

Who had Alf? I love how she ignores her other child. duck Alf it seems to be whenever she has work, what does she think mothers do who go back to a proper job weeks after birth & breastfeed? Pump & bottle Ashley.
She loves the fact she cba to continue offering Ada a bottle just so she can have Tommy & Ada following her everywhere, meanwhile Alf gets someone else to look after him constantly.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2270605
How fuming would you be if you were that “too expensive” company that gifted her the initials necklace?!

also, she looks SO trashy in this photo.
But also- it’s very much ‘it’s soooo expensive, but you poor peasants probably can’t afford it, so here are cheaper versions for you… poor poor people!’

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.