Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah she’s so frustrating! She posts about being careful about the language you use in front of your children and then says she finds playing with her daughter ‘boring’. How would she like it if Tommy said to her I find it boring hanging out with you?! It’s got nothing to do with strengths / weaknesses, it’s about how you phrase things. It’s fine to say that coming up with play ideas doesn’t come naturally to you. Or that you’re not great at entertaining young babies. But to say you find playing with your child boring is such a horrible way to put it.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion. “Loves” her scar & stretch marks from bump but tries to remove them & calls Alf “a big lump”

Reactions: 13
Who’s Alf palmed off to today then? Someone’s accompanied her to the local sandpit cos she’s incapable of having both kids and now she’s fucked Alf off to hang out with Ada and mimic other mums very rudely on stories

So so weird

Reactions: 12
Just watched that video where she agrees Alf's a lump, Jesus, like others, really wanted to respond but she's gagging for engagement, it's her only hope now, I mean, her comment section is similar to mine and I have a whopping 30 odd followers, bring on the demise of that emotionally abusive narcissistic "mother" poor, poor children. Ada will suffer too, it'll come in time 😔 how the hell can she talk about body shaming, I live for the day you can post screenshots under comment sections, they'd NEVER grid post again 😠

She’s properly windmilling now.

What’s wrong with saying you struggle with parenting or don’t enjoy it or aren’t good at it?

NOTHING

What IS wrong is attempting to make money out of being a parent - with clothing ranges, adverts, podcasts, television appearances - all centred around you BEING A MOTHER, and THEN claiming you don’t enjoy it.

Reactions: 28
I don't understand why she even bothers wearing a shirt. Just go topless
Cos then we'd be accused of slut shaming 🙄....
If she had her way she'd probably happily go topless shopping in Sainsbos!.....but not for the male gaze as she think it's unfair men can go topless in the summertime........don't know about you but noone needs to see my mammaries flapping about the deli aisle!

• Haha
I see she has responded to the comments on Ada and not being great at this stage but she’s bound to have had comments on ‘big lump’ that she hasn’t responded to because there’s actually no excuse for that whatsoever..

As for the boob out, even if she was feeding just before the video, why would you not put it away. Also why would you feed lying on the floor on the first place, not buying it and I’ve fed two kids.

How she has this superiority complex is beyond me

Says she spent the morning with both babies in the sand but no proof of that other than Alfs crocs on the side. He’s not been seen since either. I’d put money on the fact he’s been palmed off on someone again

Cos then we'd be accused of slut shaming 🙄....
If she had her way she'd probably happily go topless shopping in Sainsbos!.....but not for the male gaze as she think it's unfair men can go topless in the summertime........don't know about you but noone needs to see my mammaries flapping about the deli aisle!
Yes I've already had a broken foot this year I don't want to trip over my nipple and get another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Both’ babies are probably Ada and someone else she knows who also has a baby. She knows what she’s doing by keeping it ambiguous.

Says she spent the morning with both babies in the sand but no proof of that other than Alfs crocs on the side. He’s not been seen since either. I’d put money on the fact he’s been palmed off on someone again
If it’s the matching crocs with the nanny’s daughter you know who has him 👀

Reactions: 9
Nanny’s daughter I think, the one with the matching crocs. Won’t be shown because she’s unregistered / uninsured (cheap) childcare.

Oops sorry @willowtree2 i was posting at the same time as you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is soooo self obsessed, I imagine most mums don’t have many photos of them with their children because we’re always the ones taking the photos and usually on our own. She always has photos of her with the kids that someone else has taken so she clearly has someone else with her this morning and the amount of selfies is unbelievable especially with her boob just flopping around for no reason. She really winds me up the big lump is just so mean especially when she bangs on about body positivity and be kind blablabla. These poor kids will grow up just knowing a phone as a parent for watching tv/having shoved in their face for photos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.