Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got Alf who can do no right. And Ada who’s going to be treated like a newborn until she’s 27.
Too long for a thread suggestion but I’m trapped under a restless toddler so…
Ada can do no wrong, Alf can do no right but mothering Ada won’t last long, when she begins to bite.

While I’m here…
There once was a woman named Ash,
Who’s parenting was like a car crash
She’d did her research,
Left her son in the lurch
And got her tits out on insta for cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually can’t get over the fact she never looks after them both together.
Like the more I think about it, the more it blows my mind.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230622-211610.png

Hold on, this isn't her first rodeo so why does she need tips on things to do with a baby? She really just has kids for show then does duck all with them once they're not a sack of potatoes anymore doesn't she.

• Heart
I genuinely wonder if she’s troll baiting with her recent posts to get content for some ‘article’ or something.
We've had…

- Pointless pumping while hoovering (Ad isn’t even having a bottle) with the song “Pump it” that she “forgot” about (in a bra) = “Women are for child rearing and cleaning, finally getting the message”

- Political post of two non comparable things (IMO press would still be there for a research vessel, not billionaires) = “Stick to getting your tits out, brainless bimbo”

- Unflattering (expensive) clothes reel (in unserwear) = “You look like an old lady” = society is ageist.

- Overly expensive keepsakes rather than a first painting or paint hand print (in underwear) = “Alright for some, not relatable, there’s a cost of living crisis”

- Multiple pictures of baby Ada semi nude and more of her underwear after commenting about internet safety = “Practice what you preach”

It is a reflection of the crappy world of Instagram comments or is she being purposely inflammatory??
In truth - it’s a bit of both.

She is trying, with the (rapidly decreasing) help of 84World, to reposition herself as a campaigner - but she hasn’t decided what to actually campaign for. Instead of pausing, researching and rebranding properly, she just labels herself a general campaigner and in the meantime takes any and all ad shoots she can.

The more frivolous ads she takes, the less seriously she’ll ever be taken as a campaigner and the less likely she’ll be to gain bookings as one. So she’s in a vicious cycle. Because of that; I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s goading her audience into taking the bait so she then has her sacred treasure: content to rehash and make into her next ‘campaign’

She’s tried being a breast feeding campaigner, she attempted an anti troll campaign and consistently attempts to get involved in political discourse whilst failing horrendously. She was supposed to be on TV today talking about online safety but it died a death somehow and didn’t happen, who knows what happened there. Doesn’t bode well, especially with Denise Van Outen being back on SPL now (ironic that she was missing as she had DJ gigs 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone suggest what to do with a 15 week old!?

BABY GROUPS! like you lied about going to in your ‘pre recorded’ reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beth Sandland is definately on us Tattlers wave length with her recent comments 🫣
---
What exactly does she love about toddlers? Being able to discard them to whoever will have them?

Why has this human procreated 😩
She loves that shoving a boob in #Ads face still works 9/10 times. But the stories today say she knows that’s coming to an end

Reactions: 11
Oh well that's #Ad's novelty worn off, I didn't think it would happen so quickly. How long before she's off to the childminder for a lovely day x

• Haha
"I'm her favourite person" Grow up ffs 🙄🙄

As said earlier, baby groups.... See how other parents interact with their babies.... You never know what you might learn....

It also blows my mind at 4 months, as a parent of 2 neither of them have parented the 2 children alone. What planet are they on?

Reactions: 18
Beth Sandland is definately on us Tattlers wave length with her recent comments 🫣
---
What exactly does she love about toddlers? Being able to discard them to whoever will have them?

Why has this human procreated 😩
I f*cking LOVE how this was the perfect time for her to say she loves Alfie's age but she just couldn't do it could she? 😆
Except she doesn't love the toddler age... so actually, shut up.

Reactions: 16
Forgot to say; I went to my very large Sainsburys today (still hate the brand) and the relief I felt when they’d changed over cardboard stands in the lingerie department from Ashley’s edit to their own models photo all over the place 🤣

Reactions: 8
Tommy hasn’t cleared her old drinks bottles away. Can’t he take them when he brings her breakfast in bed? The boys slacking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.