Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread suggestion from @Micernice with 55 reactions.

I am not going to be able to do as good a recap as @InTheDollsHouse, but we do need a new thread!

Ash is still acting like she has one child. Alf seems to be NNb or TNB responsibility.

Ada is getting carted here, there and everywhere. Especially for Stephs packed lunch, which Trash has now featured in twice.

The latest - she's decided to go cold turkey with Alf and his ipad. We're unsure if this is a result of her recent trip to the Netherlands where she spent time with her nephew and discovered he has a normal childhood. She took Ada in said trip to the Netherlands, but left poor Alf at home with conjunctivitis.

She's put a link up to her in-laws villa in France - safety what is that?! So now all her followers know the place she lives when visiting her in-laws.

She filmed her latest ad when still pregnant, but tried to decieve her followers into thinking it was recent as she had a pram....with no baby in it & spouted off about going to baby groups.

I think that's it! But I'm sure @InTheDollsHouse will fill in any blanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the new thread!

I actually didn’t manage to keep up with what happened during the last one because I was engrossed elsewhere 🙈 but I did take screenshots when I remembered so have just looked back.

Ash took Alf for lunch at a golf club with her friend Jasmine, and had to call NNB to rescue her (collect Alf) because surprise surprise he was bored out his mind.

A Waterdrops ad in full make up with crunchy curls galore.

Tommy flew back from a Wedding a day early so she could do SPL. Think Alf was left with NNB.

Perfect Ada’s perfect sleep, while TNB is relegated to the spare room to deal with Alf at 5am before working full time.

Plastic grass is fine because one bee wasp was near her wildflowers deliberately planted alliums okay trolls?

Alf’s walking is very wobbly, and we are concerned. Ada’s hips are being checked as routine, but no-one has thought to check Alf who has a worrying gait for an almost 2.5 year old.

The bloody Doona deserves a thread of its own. Ada has spent far, far too long in it.

Nappy rash first mentioned on 31st May and then yesterday (10th June) she said nappy rash hasn’t cleared… I hope it’s not the same one. Because that would be bad. Some might say neglectful.

Alf sees the Nanny’s daughter a few times a week. Bedtime babysitter?!
They have matching crocs.

Death trap bassinet with its many blankets.

48 hours in the Netherlands for no apparent reason. In her pyjamas Tatiana Londonshopper outfit with the biggest ever suitcase.

Then Ash said Alf won’t be featuring ‘as much’ on her insta because she wants to be present with Alf without her phone, because she doesn’t have much time with him around childcare and work. *cough*bullshit*cough*

The ad filmed in Feb with a bump and empty pram.

Ada has started teething and will continue for approximately 14 years.

Doctors surgery is closed on Saturday and Ash thinks this is all the current government’s fault. She makes other people take Alf though, it’s only because Ada is ‘run down’ that Ash is bothered.

The screen time shitshow.

I feel like I’ve missed something big but I can’t think what.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Great recap peeps. I’ve also come to realise that the ‘what time are we meeting today? X’ text she gets from her ‘friend’ in the watch Ad is from Georgia Furness who’s name rung a bell. She’s a content creator so on top of being the one filming it at the time I’m not sure she’d be welcome at any baby groups 😂😂😂😂
---
sorry if it’s already been mentioned. Last thread we saw Queen Ashley of Keeping Children Safe feature on an NSPCC panel. No doubt she spoke about her telepathy and only Ada Alf Who? The whole irony of it is quite sick really. I’ve never seen someone on social media neglect a child like she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She shares all these photos/videos of Ad, talking about how happy and lucky she feels to have Ada. Then it's as though she remembers she also has a son so throws in a clip of Alf for good measure. I feel so sorry for him, he's not cherished in that household at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Asking what Alf is doing in the Doona, Alf straight up says ‘mummy put it’ literally plonking him in as a prop for content. bleeping pathetic.

9B311C2D-3125-49A3-B1AA-4CB69D68D05F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread!

There's not one positive comment on here latest ad, not even from her usual sycophants. Clearly thought no one would notice the a) obvious bump b) date on her watch c) clear change in weather. The empty pram bit is just hysterical, and it's even more obviously done ages ago because if Ad had been born there's no way her idiot mother wouldn't have featured her perfect baby girl who she'd rather drag to Leeds than a baby group in the ad.

I just have no words for the screen time and how cruel they were to him. I've no doubt it's to do with staying with her nephew (who from memory doesn't get screen time, or at least not a lot?).
Clearly she's pinned LOADS on this, expecting improvements in his 'behaviour' (he's a toddler FFS) and sleep. I will say my toddler probably has too much screen time altho nowhere near Alf levels. I have to wake her most mornings but she's always been like that, and the pay off is she goes to bed later.
We all have our own chronotype and his may have nothing to do with screen time

Reactions: 21
She is such a narc! I want to remember when I was ads favourite person and she couldn’t survive without my not for the male gaze body. All about me me me!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She is such a narc! I want to remember when I was ads favourite person and she couldn’t survive without my not for the male gaze body. All about me me me!
One day she won’t be able to lie around in bed for hours on end

Reactions: 9
He couldn’t physically climb in there himself anyway! He doesn’t have the ability, I don’t think, plus it would tip over.

If he had got in there himself it would be because he sees mummy giving the bloody Doona all of her attention!

Also, if they’re going to get a croissant and for a picnic, why the hell are they taking the Doona? That’s lazy parenting, and not in a good way.

They don’t give a tit about Ada’s physical well-being and development, same as they don’t with Alf’s physical or emotional well-being and development.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
‘Alfs being told off for something’

‘you’re much easier doing drops than your brother’

Oh duck off.
Alf doesn’t look at her in the Doona, he seeks out for Tommy and his reassurance like she is literally a stranger. He didn’t want to be in that pram at all! Day 3 of screen ban but still shoves a phone in his face. Cunts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So tnb is taking Alf out and she’s staying home with the golden child by the looks of things

• Angry
  • Sad
I’m sure Jasper’s behaviour will become more challenging when he becomes a big brother, and I’m sure these changes will be met with compassion and empathy as opposed to derision.

Reactions: 13
I said it on the last thread but she does get a sadistic kick out of Alf being upset, I’m sure of it. Projected feelings of him not being what she wanted and just a big all round disappointment 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m sure Jasper’s behaviour will become more challenging when he becomes a big brother, and I’m sure these changes will be met with compassion and empathy as opposed to derision.
Yes, and Jasper has (appears to have) a secure attachment which will stand him in good stead to adapt alongside support from his parents.

Reactions: 10
A grade Trashley strikes again and can’t spell caesarean! Her only A grade was definitely in art wasn’t it? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.