Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen more of Ashely's boobs than my own in the last few months.
We get it, you're breastfeeding, we don't need to see your tits every feed!

Reactions: 16
Yet another zoomed in shot of Ad with a nipple in her mouth. She’s got to be baiting the ‘trolls’ with these posts, and at the expense of her daughter’s safety. Gross.
How can people still legitimately follow her after her post on online safety the other day and then THIS PHOTO?? She is sick in the head for doing this knowing what people can do to it, to her own daughter 😭😭

Reactions: 21
How can people still legitimately follow her after her post on online safety the other day and then THIS PHOTO?? She is sick in the head for doing this knowing what people can do to it, to her own daughter 😭😭
It’s blatantly obvious what’s she’s doing right now. She’s suddenly posting so much content with emojis covering private parts that can easily be removed and are ripe to be put onto fetish sites. As per her post she is aware this can happen. She hasn’t followed any of her own advice i.e. black and white pics etc.

It’s almost like someone’s career is drying up and in a desperate attempt to gain relevance she willingly wants someone to create disgusting content with her children so she can go back on Stephanie Packed Lunch with faux outrage to raise ‘awareness’ and get back into the Daily Mail again.

We see you Ashley…. P.S. it’s disgusting exploiting your children like this!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The ad makes me feel dizzy, so much chopping and changing.

I thought why would Dyson sign this off? But then rembered that Ash likes to do "ads" of her own free will and Dyson tend to know nothing about it 😂
That reel had more scene changes than Cocomelon! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just shocked she isn’t headlining the dance tent tomorrow. Maybe Paul Chuckle beat her to it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely wonder if she’s troll baiting with her recent posts to get content for some ‘article’ or something.
We've had…

- Pointless pumping while hoovering (Ad isn’t even having a bottle) with the song “Pump it” that she “forgot” about (in a bra) = “Women are for child rearing and cleaning, finally getting the message”

- Political post of two non comparable things (IMO press would still be there for a research vessel, not billionaires) = “Stick to getting your tits out, brainless bimbo”

- Unflattering (expensive) clothes reel (in unserwear) = “You look like an old lady” = society is ageist.

- Overly expensive keepsakes rather than a first painting or paint hand print (in underwear) = “Alright for some, not relatable, there’s a cost of living crisis”

- Multiple pictures of baby Ada semi nude and more of her underwear after commenting about internet safety = “Practice what you preach”

It is a reflection of the crappy world of Instagram comments or is she being purposely inflammatory??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any post she makes on online safety/screen time people need to lay into her. It’s disgusting she’s jeopardising the safety of her kids like this AFTER being on an NSPCC panel. I have noticed more people coming to this thread and non tattlers pulling her up on stuff. She’s an absolute joke
---
I genuinely wonder if she’s troll baiting with her recent posts to get content for some ‘article’ or something.
We've had…

- Pointless pumping while hoovering (Ad isn’t even having a bottle) with the song “Pump it” that she “forgot” about (in a bra) = “Women are for child rearing and cleaning, finally getting the message”

- Political post of two non comparable things (IMO press would still be there for a research vessel, not billionaires) = “Stick to getting your tits out, brainless bimbo”

- Unflattering (expensive) clothes reel (in unserwear) = “You look like an old lady” = society is ageist.

- Overly expensive keepsakes rather than a first painting or paint hand print (in underwear) = “Alright for some, not relatable, there’s a cost of living crisis”

- Multiple pictures of baby Ada semi nude and more of her underwear after commenting about internet safety = “Practice what you preach”

It is a reflection of the crappy world of Instagram comments or is she being purposely inflammatory??
More engagement, more £££. She doesn’t care how she gets it. Her stats are through the floor. It’s desperate times to pay those childcare bills so she doesn’t have to be SAHM.

So she goes to film a reel for a huge brand, in her bra with the pump on, doesn’t check what she’s wearing, the person filming doesn’t point it out, she doesn’t reshoot it, chooses the song “pump it”, and expects us to believe she just forgot she was pumping? It’s actually not a bad marketing idea - a mother multitasking, why not lean in to that? Why lie?? Who does she think believes this? Trying to understand Ashley gives me a headache

Reactions: 21
Why is she so ageist though?

‘You know you’re well into you’re 30s when you get excited about a new vacuum cleaner’

Is 30 old? Are you old if you’re into hoovers? Just shut up

This bleeping woman is diminishing my hatred for Vicky Pattison! In fact Vicky is becoming more palatable by the minute.

• Haha
There’s definitely new names here… so she’s obviously peaking more people now. We can only hope (and keep keeping the receipts).

Reactions: 12
Guys she needs aff links advice

‘I’ve got the playmat out the cupboard and a rattle… what else?’

She’s really pushed the boat out there 😂😂😂

You’ve got Alf who can do no right. And Ada who’s going to be treated like a newborn until she’s 27.

This woman’s off her bleeping rocker

Reactions: 15
If she hated breastfeeding/being trapped like she makes out with Alf, you would no way be lazy on bottles this time around.
Rather be with baby girl than your poor son you liar.

The novelty of ✨baby girl✨ is beginning to wear off. If she was really so perfect and Ash was as in love as she makes out, she’d have bought all the different baby toys out there already and she’d be celebrating milestones like giggling, rather than dropping in amongst a random grid post.

I think Ada will be more ‘demanding’ than Alf from earlier, because she’ll want more stimulation and need more from those around her - she won’t be happy with just being put somewhere between feeds and expected to be quiet.

I hope they have good childcare plans for the summer holidays, because I can see Ash getting irritated and snappy because of Ada’s needs, but taking it out on poor Alf.

Reactions: 20
I think summer hols will look like NNB stays for a week, then Alf goes to france for a week and just alternating with that and the Ad Hoc nanny/daughter. Throw in a £20k holiday with kids club somewhere.

There’s no way 4 months in she can look after both on her own. She said she’s not ready! Are you mad?

Reactions: 18
Her repeatedly saying that she's doing exactly the same this time round as she did with Alf is just her desperately trying to convince herself that she is. She must have said it 20 times. You know when someone says something so much that it must make it true? 😂

Reactions: 17
it’s not to do with the shine wearing off. She still wants a magical baby girl but just doesn’t want to do any parenting!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.