Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious thing is Ashley is the definition of the type of mother she hated before.
‘What do you mean ‘no under 18s’ includes me precious baby?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sized up 2 sizes yet it’s not oversized and seems to fit her perfectly?!
For someone who apparently doesn’t care about dress sizes etc she doesn’t half go on about it

IMG_4213.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Sorry, working with a baby that age when you’ve got complete flexibility should be easy. Harder than a newborn that just stares into space, maybe (if you have a baby like that to begin with!). If she thinks it’s hard now ✨just wait✨ until the baby is mobile or she naps less, or stops napping!

My youngest is one, and between naps and going to bed at 7, I’d easily be able to squeeze five hours of work in while she sleeps and be clocked off by 9. More time if I could work on my phone while breastfeeding.

Reactions: 6
Ashley: my career disappeared overnight and now I’m working so hard to not be dismissed as JUST A MUM.
Also Ashley: minimum effort, oh that’ll do.

Make it make sense.

IMG_6604.jpeg
IMG_6605.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who's she DJing for tonight?....seeing as her last set in the Dyson store was so groundbreaking 🤣
might as well just get Tommy to do the set , seeing as he's having to dash from his day job
tell you what is a juggle Ash, having to go to work full time when your baby is 15 weeks old and drive 50 mile round trip while recovering from an emergency c section and somehow still managing to breastfeed with no family help whatsoever !
just put Ada in a childminder...you know you want to
View attachment 2268799
Alot of the djs I follow got big during lockdown from doing ‘kitchen party’ sets on line, no one lost their career if they were any good…

Reactions: 17
Aw lads she does crack me up with the big DJ career on a Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣 the struggle is real girl 🤣🤣🤣 rattle that rattle / press download 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Annie Mac watch out
#canyoucope #lovelyday #pooralf x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
the amount she moans yet she’s got money for a nanny? get a nanny to help with Ada? I don’t get it.
I wouldn’t be able to get anything done with my 10 week old because he can’t be put down to nap & wont sleep when out & about (he has stayed awake since 5am until now because we’ve been out all day).
Ashley has the money to help herself but why do that when you can moan instead?? I might be of the minority here but I don’t believe children should be allowed into workplaces and a club of all places!? Why wouldn’t you want your baby having a nice calm evening at home with her brother & dad?
It’s not for Ada’s benefit. It’s for Ashley to use for content

Reactions: 23
Ashley: my career disappeared overnight and now I’m working so hard to not be dismissed as JUST A MUM.
Also Ashley: minimum effort, oh that’ll do.

Make it make sense.

View attachment 2268994View attachment 2268995
I dont think it's because she's a mum she's not being hired.

Its because she looks like Mr Bean when she DJs and is absolute garbage.
---

Just resharing this classic DJ moment. Please do something like this tonight, Trash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look very professional does it to leave your decks to breastfeed? Sort out childcare, pump a bottle and take your career seriously.

There’s tit us mums have to juggle but don’t blame Ada for you being lazy about pumping and getting her to take a bottle. She’ll still slag Alf off for not taking one for a year though won’t she? She’s on a power trip and doesn’t actually like the thought of someone else feeding her. Typical narcissistic martyrdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont think it's because she's a mum she's not being hired.

Its because she looks like Mr Bean when she DJs and is absolute garbage.
---

Just resharing this classic DJ moment. Please do something like this tonight, Trash.

here's another one- almost as good 🤣....( what is she even doing?...she's so cringeworthy!)
it's worth being on TikTok just for the crap she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Michael coming all the way from London to put two plaits in her hair again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is she going to join the real world? Ashley, the very good baby Ada was going to grow up at some point and if you want to and/or have to work, you have to plan ahead. You may want to be instinctive and go with the flow but it just doesn’t work like that if you have children. You should know this. She is your second child. Remember Alfie? Blame lockdown/the patriarchy/Tory government as much as you like but children need looking after. You can afford child care. You can express milk and give a bottle but you can’t be bothered to try. You have choices but you act like the world has done you some sort of injustice?!?!
As you can tell, she has really pissed me off today.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t alf have a nanny at this stage? The nanny just passed him back to Ashley for feeding.

But of course that’s not good enough for princess ada!

Reactions: 6
Also what I don’t get is, if Ada is such an amazing sleeper, why not get her down a bit earlier and then she has the freedom to go out to do these things in the evening without bringing the whole fam

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.