Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the giveaway for the bouclé chair?

(haven’t had a chance to do thread recap, had A DAY here. Hoping we can quietly carry on until tomorrow morning 🤞🏻)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘This isn’t part of the ad…’ so why the hell are you filming it like that then?
I randomly take videos of all the features of my baby’s bassinet in the middle of the night for no apparent reason too
---
Also if your baby had suspected hip problems, why on earth would you have her in a car seat in the house unless absolutely necessary?

• Haha
It is literally her job to advertise and she’s moaning about having to follow advertising guidelines for giveaways. Trying to blame us.

YOU’RE SO tit AT YOUR JOB

Is there ever a time where Ada isn’t in that bleeping Doona?

Reactions: 10
Where’s the giveaway for the bouclé chair?

(haven’t had a chance to do thread recap, had A DAY here. Hoping we can quietly carry on until tomorrow morning 🤞🏻)
I was thinking about this the other day! She’s so full of tit.

also, hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Snoop hasn’t been by her side through thick and thin though has he? He was soon cast aside when actual children came into the picture and she couldn’t be arsed anymore. She would have needed to put the time and effort into training a dog with a baby. It’s tough juggling children and a dog, not something she could ever contemplate. Just like once the wanted girl came along poor Alf is cast aside.

Reactions: 15
Snoop by her side through thick and thin but she is NOT thick as she got straight A’s from the boarding school she won a place at in a Frosties box, and was at her unhappiest when she was thin you know and here are her miserable nipples to prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5176.png

Nice to see the Halo she’s just been praising for an ad is sat there unused 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine were/are all terrible sleepers, so maybe I’m not the best person to comment 😂

But…if your first was (allegedly) such a terrible sleeper, surely you’d know how triggering some of this sleep stuff can be for people? And you’d know that bragging about how great your kid sleeps can be quite upsetting to others? I’m so quick to unfollow people that brag about baby sleep, I’m sure I’m not alone 😅

Reactions: 28
It’s all so underhand too. Bragging about baby sleep and no doubt she’ll AD Aff link a load of shite this week that she recommends to help sleep. At the same time as promoting an expensive crib. Preying on vulnerable, desperate mums. Yet again.

I mean, the fact she asked her friend Vicky in the halo as "How's the sleep?" she's such a hypocrite. Doesn't want anyone to ask her about her kids and their sleeping patterns, but will do it as soon as she gets a chance with a friend.

Mine were/are all terrible sleepers, so maybe I’m not the best person to comment 😂

But…if your first was (allegedly) such a terrible sleeper, surely you’d know how triggering some of this sleep stuff can be for people? And you’d know that bragging about how great your kid sleeps can be quite upsetting to others? I’m so quick to unfollow people that brag about baby sleep, I’m sure I’m not alone 😅
And this is why she’s had nothing but people unfollowing her since the 15th of June 😂😂 Sleep deprived mums don’t wanna hear it

Reactions: 14
What about her saying she sounds like she’s doing a voiceover for a giveaway on This Morning? Trying too hard, Ashley, you wish!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did DESERVE a baby that sleeps though! (Hope she starts waking multiple times soon)
I half feel like she is lying to suit the narrative (like she does with everything else) and just has a night nanny.
Then again my second breastfed baby was like this until about 6 months when it all went to tit with weaning/teething etc. BUT I definitely never bragged because there is nothing worse. Urgg.

Reactions: 8
Even the way she messages her friend saying how’s sleep going? You just know she’ll follow it up with something patronising because you know Alf never slept and Ada is a dream girl so she knows everything there is to know about sleep
---
Also how often does she get her hair and makeup done.. it’s criminal. So she can post on Instagram, very sad

Last edited:
I’m confused at where Ada was last night as she clearly wasn’t in the bassinet in the MAFs story. But the story implied it was quite late. So is Ashley putting her to sleep in the bassinet like she says she is or co-sleeping?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.