Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused at where Ada was last night as she clearly wasn’t in the bassinet in the MAFs story. But the story implied it was quite late. So is Ashley putting her to sleep in the bassinet like she says she is or co-sleeping?
I’m fairly certain she doesn’t use the halo, I feel like we’ve seen Ada in the snuzpod anytime she’s been asleep in a bedside crib.

Reactions: 6
Got a suggestion Ash… split the amount you currently spend on constant childcare between Alfie & Ada then you’ll have time to work.
Oh sorry, I forget you don’t look after both your children 🙃

Reactions: 9
Ada trying to sit up 'She's desperate to see the world already' 🙄🙄🙄 don't know why this is so smug and annoying acting like she's some sort of travel baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she meet her deadlines in the evenings with her prefect sleeping baby instead of binging on MAFS and getting fake tan all over the sheets? No, because she has to make a song and dance about ‘juggling’ it in the day. I don’t know why she is so thick that she doesn’t realise that most working parents DON’T try and work at home with their baby and many companies actually have a policy against it?!

Reactions: 25
Sorry is she actually serious posting ‘Tommy says he doesn’t know how I do it’ about her working and parenting??? Here’s how Tommy, you idiot, you do all of the parenting for her and she barely works. She does a playlist and then turns up for a couple of hours once in a blue moon. She doesn’t parent Alfie at all, the only reason she can kinda say she parents Ada is because she breastfeeds. If ada refused to latch then Ashley would barely bother with her either I’d imagine. Tommy works full time and parents both kids. (When he’s allowed with ada) how does he do it is the better question. What Ashley does is easy, I did it in my summer of babysitting for spare cash. You watch a kid for an hour or two and listen to music and then go off out for the eve. That’s literally all she does. Even on tv she does the bare minimum, someone else even dresses her and gets her ready, she sits quietly, barely adds anything to the show (nothing of value anyway) and then looks for a Pat on the back after doing something remotely productive for the first time in days. And then still avoids her son and just watches tv with the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm pretty sure Ada would take a bottle from Tommy tonight if she was hungry. But that wouldn't suit Ash's narrative of superstar dj mom would it?

Reactions: 13
Is it normal to just put your baby on their feet at this age? I thought you were supposed to wait for them to pull themselves up on furniture etc?

Reactions: 8
Is it normal to just put your baby on their feet at this age? I thought you were supposed to wait for them to pull themselves up on furniture etc?
Ad is a genius child and Trashley is using her instinct 💫 How dare you question her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's she DJing for tonight?....seeing as her last set in the Dyson store was so groundbreaking 🤣
might as well just get Tommy to do the set , seeing as he's having to dash from his day job
tell you what is a juggle Ash, having to go to work full time when your baby is 15 weeks old and drive 50 mile round trip while recovering from an emergency c section and somehow still managing to breastfeed with no family help whatsoever !
just put Ada in a childminder...you know you want to
IMG_0201.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Who's she DJing for tonight?....seeing as her last set in the Dyson store was so groundbreaking 🤣
might as well just get Tommy to do the set , seeing as he's having to dash from his day job
tell you what is a juggle Ash, having to go to work full time when your baby is 15 weeks old and drive 50 mile round trip while recovering from an emergency c section and somehow still managing to breastfeed with no family help whatsoever !
View attachment 2268799
Why doesn't she just get Tommy to give her a bottle of expressed milk? If she's expressing where is it going, if she's not giving her a bottle. Any yes Ashley.... "no under 18's" includes babies because guess what!!!!! They are under 18!!!!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2268799
Does Alf even come into the equation?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she just get Tommy to give her a bottle of expressed milk? If she's expressing where is it going, if she's not giving her a bottle. Any yes Ashley.... "no under 18's" includes babies because guess what!!!!! They are under 18!!!!
She’s making Ad breastmilk lollies, must have the freezer full at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for working mums especially to keep your identity/career, I work 2 days a week just to keen myself sane BUT what I don’t understand is if you know your job entails going out in the evenings to DJ in a place that is inappropriate to bring a baby too why wouldn’t you try harder to get Ada onto a bottle they’ve literally tried once it seems

Instead both Ash and Tommy are out and about and this little baby just being carted around all over the place meanwhile poor Alf has been forgotten about AGAIN and despite being in childcare 5 days a week is going to be in some sort of childcare again this evening as Tommy is out

It’s just ridiculous. As for the juggle work in the evening instead of binge watching MAFs when a Tommy is home and he can have Ada for a bit surely the most simple option there

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It puts a lot of pressure through their joints, especially hips, which is truly a bleeping awful idea when you suspect she’s got dodgy hips to begin with?!

Of course she prefers to be upright where she can see, but she needs to be on the floor developing her strength. She could be absolutely be rolling and exploring by herself by now if she wasn’t always constrained or propped up.

Reactions: 10
They did exactly the same with Alf, getting him to ‘stand up’ when he was way too young to be doing it. Look how well that turned out for Alf, he can barely walk properly now. 😔

Reactions: 15
She’s sized up?? No you haven’t-that’s just the size you are now!
Exactly this! NO ONE CARES what size you are except you Ashley. She's the one obsessed with body image and 'snapping back'. She's only just 4 months PP and objectively she looks great (terrible clothes choices aside) although clearly she doesn't think so.

#PoorAda today, being forced to stand which can't be doing her hips any good, and dragged pillar to post so mum can push a button and dance like Mr Bean in a bid to stay relevant 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.