Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always wanted a house FULL of people - 4 family and Ryan bleeping Thomas šŸ˜‚ couldnā€™t make it up

She had the happiest weekend because she was surrounded by people looking after her kids for her
any more goss on her work commitments atm ? hope to god Steph's packed lunch won't be inviting her back šŸ™

Reactions: 8
any more goss on her work commitments atm ? hope to god Steph's packed lunch won't be inviting her back šŸ™
Utter silence. She was supposed to be on GMB last week talking online safety but it didnā€™t happen. 84World have reached out to Talk TV to make her available as a guest or panellist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good morning to everyone but especially Beth Sandland whose #gifted Bugaboo Donkey wonā€™t fit through her front door

IMG_0014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Utter silence. She was supposed to be on GMB last week talking online safety but it didnā€™t happen. 84World have reached out to Talk TV to make her available as a guest or panellist
Do you think GMB cancelled because she did one story in it & then keot posting her kids, like the massive hypocrite she is?!
---
I get the vibe that Trash mum is sick of her bs
Is everyone not sick of her BS??

Reactions: 7
I reckon the researchers at GMB actually research their guests, their social media and what they put out etc. Surely they have to with such a huge audience. So for them to have ash chatting bull about online safety whilst practically flashing her 3 month olds vagina to the dark web, their integrity would be in tatters.
I think SPL was testing the waters after she filled in last minute and realised what an upper class bellend she is

Reactions: 10
This is making me feel sick. Am I worrying too much? I feel like making it so fun for Alf to be in TNBā€™s ice bath is just waiting for a disaster.

Iā€™d be terrified of Alf going and trying to get in by himself, and ending up head first under water.

IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is making me feel sick. Am I worrying too much? I feel like making it so fun for Alf to be in TNBā€™s ice bath is just waiting for a disaster.

Iā€™d be terrified of Alf going and trying to get in by himself, and ending up head first under water.

View attachment 2266249View attachment 2266250
I thought the same. I thought it was common sense you donā€™t mix things like this up for toddlers? Because he will be told off for going near it once the ice is in, how confusing is that?
It would be WAY too much to expect a wealthy parent of 2 young children to fork out Ā£10-15 for a baby pool.

Reactions: 19

No I thought the same. Very dangerous territory but then I remembered (and hoped) heā€™ll struggle to climb in there with his knackered mobility. My 2yo would be in there very easily. We all know she likes to just leave him in the garden with aggressive dogs

I was thinking the same, I really worry about their instincts that make them think this is a wise thing to be doing.
---
A small paddling pool would be perfect, but obviously that doesn't fit the look of their garden

• Sad
No I thought the same. Very dangerous territory but then I remembered (and hoped) heā€™ll struggle to climb in there with his knackered mobility. My 2yo would be in there very easily. We all know she likes to just leave him in the garden with aggressive dogs
Yes, I doubt heā€™d be able to get in, but that worries me more that he could topple over the side šŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ā€œIf I hadnā€™t of downloaded a dating appā€ - A grade Ash strikes again.
But just the same as ā€˜didnā€™t want kids but dreamed of a family of 4ā€™ she ā€˜didnā€™t want a partnerā€™ but wished on the moon and downloaded a dating appā€¦ okay ashley.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hopefully they empty it out after theyā€™re done? In Australia water that deep legally has to be fenced (or have a childproof lid).

A paddling pool wouldnā€™t give TNB the excuse to take his shirt off and slick his hair back perfectly before these ā€˜spur of the momentā€™ off guard videos are taken

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought the same about the bath tbf and also those tiny bears she now gives him are a bleeping disaster waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If Alf is anything like my toddler he would be able to drag something over to climb on to be able to get in to the tin bath if he really wanted to. We have to be so careful with what our boy sees, he is definitely at the age/stage where he wants to be able to do everything himself, I hope Alf is well supervised

I thought the same about the bath tbf and also those tiny bears she now gives him are a bleeping disaster waiting to happen
Troll.. sheā€™s done her research you know
---
If Alf is anything like my toddler he would be able to drag something over to climb on to be able to get in to the tin bath if he really wanted to. We have to be so careful with what our boy sees, he is definitely at the age/stage where he wants to be able to do everything himself, I hope Alf is well supervised
100% this. My toddler got a 4 pack of baked beans out the cupboard the other day to stand on and reach the kiddy scissors that weā€™re on the side (away from the side) You need eyes in the back of your head with some kids šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 7
That reel she has done for the co-sleeperā€¦ whereā€™s all the rest of the tit she has in it for Ad to sleep? Like the death trap hooded blanket I wonder??

The odd TV appearance, throw in a few posts about breastfeeding, multiple pictures of you in bikinis, get your boobs out EVERY day but it's just not working for you Ash.

I remember a year or so ago, those posts would have comments from thirsty men - even they've given up.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.