Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I think I prefer Katie Hopkins as a human to Ash. And that’s saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know what we see is a snippet of life in insta but she has openly confessed that she has had basically zero time just her and both children so to get on a plane and leave Alf behind to play Auntie with her nephew and the golden child is just, well, tbh I'm speechless. Alf has been poorly the last 2 weeks and she has shirked any responsibility as a, parent to those around him to care for him. I'm all for children having positive role models as parents, both working etc but that child's, life consists of being pushed from pillar to post, no real routine, graced with an audience once a day to his mother.... Tbh I'm feel so sad for those children and she is just so selfish she's almost despicable 😡😡😡 I really hope her followers start to call her out. And as for TNB and family who are enabling her to live like this, shame on you.

Reactions: 17
‘Cousins’
Probably spent more time together than brother and sister. She’s really hit a nerve with this!

Reactions: 12
I’d understand if her sister were due imminently and they needed someone there for when she goes into labour, but didn’t Ash say that there’s 4 months between the babies same as Alf and Jasper? So not due until July?

Reactions: 13
She resents Alf for ‘stealing’ her independence and not being who she wants him to be. If Ada doesn’t turn out like she imagines, becomes more needy etc she’ll reject her too no doubt. She needs therapy

• Sad
This a payback to Tommy for going away the other weekend and leaving her with Alf

It definately needs addressing. Her response to the comments ‘well a horse hasn’t died here since 2006’ gave me rage. She should be stripped of her RSPCA partnership imo. I think she’s a twit anyway 😂
It sounded so arsy! Plus the next post was Noa so she knew folk wouldn't be nasty about it, I mean! Fgs Kate! The Grand National and it's death toll is still in people's minds, read the bloody room! 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s literally an excuse to get ‘content’ dressed up as helping her sister.

We know the work is drying up, the (minimal) effort to rebrand has failed, so she needs to mix it up and some photos of her next a canal in some for awful Tu two piece will be her idea of hot new content, it’s really that simple / pathetic.

I repeat myself almost daily I know, but the long rambling video detailing every element of her journey - why? Who for? No real point of interest during it, nothing unique or different happened, no big twist or story to tell… it’s just aimlessly listing what she did, that’s what she thinks content creation is, isn’t it? And that’s exactly why she’s failing fast.

Reactions: 22
The million outfit changes/aff links. The weird obsession with the Doona. It’s all very odd

I’m sitting here wondering what happened to the USA road trip that she was going to use her not maternity leave for. Did she mention it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we all feel so sorry for Alf based on the connections we have with our own children. The only slight saving grace is that hopefully Alf wont feel so abandoned because he is used to it and doesn’t have that bond with his mother that we know of 💔
you're right, it's basically too late for him to have a healthy relationship with Ash. I am devastated however for his future relationship with Ad. siblings are treasures especially when you have a narc parent. but Ash is already undermining that because she wants Ad all to herself. what I don't get is why Tommy spends no time with his infant daughter. more evidence that he is little more than a sperm donor 🤷

Reactions: 16
I’d understand if her sister were due imminently and they needed someone there for when she goes into labour, but didn’t Ash say that there’s 4 months between the babies same as Alf and Jasper? So not due until July?
Also, she makes it sound like her sister is a lone parent in a new country. Her brother in law picked her up from the airport! Do you think she just means that she is just looking after her nephew in the day time alone? Shock horror! SOS!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Even if the trip had been planned for a while she could have postponed it with Alf being poorly-conjunctivitis is nasty,especially for a child who won’t understand what’s wrong. Although probably all the more reason for her to go to get away from him.
Who will she have dumped him with? Honestly it’s awful-there’s no bond there no matter how much she claims she’s a ‘good mother’ . Like others have said,people around her are enabling this.

Reactions: 9
She’d never planned to take him. She said at the weekend that the conjunctivitis meant that he was out of childcare for a few days. I’m sure that’s the only reason she booked this trip!

She’s awful. She loves to make comparisons with the judgement of dads but if a dad was behaving like this he’d be judged terribly too. Even more so if he was fawning over and favouriting a new baby son and had to all intents and purposes rejected his first born daughter.

Reactions: 20
I just don't get it....her 2 year old son is poorly and what does she do...hop on the next flight out of Essex so she doesn't have to deal with the eye drops.....I just couldn't conceive of leaving my sick child with relatives just for a vanity jaunt
and you can bet TNB has called on mummy dearest to help out again....NNB was a nurse don'tcha know 🙄....I'd be mightily hacked off if my retirement was spent pandering to this pair of no mark parents
While I'm all for extended family helping out in an emergency , her sister clearly is not ready to have her baby just this minute and her husband is on hand, don't exactly know why Auntie Ash had to drop everything unless there's some naff baby shower to attend

Reactions: 18
She’d never planned to take him. She said at the weekend that the conjunctivitis meant that he was out of childcare for a few days. I’m sure that’s the only reason she booked this trip!

She’s awful. She loves to make comparisons with the judgement of dads but if a dad was behaving like this he’d be judged terribly too. Even more so if he was fawning over and favouriting a new baby son and had to all intents and purposes rejected his first born daughter.
My hubby annoys me by checking and checking and checking to make sure it’s definitely okay for him to go for a run, and to call him if our 10 month old kicks off while he’s out. There’s not a chance in hell he’d ever take off to another country if the little one was ill - and thats not because he wouldn’t be ‘allowed’, it’s because he is a caring parent who wouldn’t want to be apart from his poorly child regardless of the other parent being present. It’s just odd, it’s cold and it’s starting to genuinely feel resentful.

Reactions: 16
My hubby annoys me by checking and checking and checking to make sure it’s definitely okay for him to go for a run, and to call him if our 10 month old kicks off while he’s out. There’s not a chance in hell he’d ever take off to another country if the little one was ill - and thats not because he wouldn’t be ‘allowed’, it’s because he is a caring parent who wouldn’t want to be apart from his poorly child regardless of the other parent being present. It’s just odd, it’s cold and it’s starting to genuinely feel resentful.
This…. My husband works away and should be back tonight. He’s been asked to cover something tomorrow (last minute) and he said he can’t unless he can dial in because one of our children is poorly and he doesn’t want to be away any more than he has to.
That’s for work (as the breadwinner), never mind a recreational trip to avoid being with your child.

Reactions: 12
her engagement is absolutely tanking. some of her recent posts have less than 500 likes, most of them less than 2000 - less than 1% engagement. The ads are sporadic which means no work coming in, she's on TV but for no pay - she's completely miscalculated her transition into mummy blogger life. The market is saturated as it is, but (curated) authenticity is the name of this game and everyone can see she hates motherhood and is a serial liar. They must live of the income from that rental and Tommy. Like others here, I am bracing for huge relationship breakdown soon. She needed Tommy for her precious daughter, now she has her she doesn't need him, and I'm sure all too happy to leave Alf to her in laws indefinitely. It would be unimaginably cruel if that happened but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

Just when we thought she couldn't sink any lower. She is just awful. Her excuse was probably ada might get conjunctivitis too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.