Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m speechless and that takes a lot! She will literally do anything to not spend time with Alf. And surely if Ada does have hip issues, you would be trying to get that sorted and not put her through flying and spending so much time in the doona/sling??

Reactions: 20
I’m assuming she’s in Amsterdam so it’s the perfect opportunity for ‘content’. Bullshit she wants to help her sister with Jasper. The lengths she’ll go to avoid Alf is just getting worse

Reactions: 19
I’m horrified. Why don’t you be on MUM DUTY first for your sick son who you’ve left at home???!

More evidence of neglect and poor bond with Alf. Always trying to look like a hero. I dislike her so much 💔
This is actually insane! She hasn’t even looked after her own 2 kids alone ( apart from 1 hour at a golf club and NNB had to come to the rescue) and she’s now super nanny?? Hahaha smell bs and using this for content to make out her and baby girl are worldly travellers

Reactions: 19
Woah. So she's playing babysitter for her nephew (because god forbid anyone has to spend time alone with their toddlers in the day) and has left hers at home in order to do so.

Surely not.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I can’t get over this. Her sister is pregnant and looking after a toddler in the day. Why does she need SuperTrash to be there? I just don’t understand? 🤯

Reactions: 21
It's a new low isn't it? I'm mortified for him. Hands up who reckons she specifically chose to go now BECAUSE Alfie has conjunctivitis and it gets her out of taking him. We've said it a million times before but poor, poor Alf.

Yeah she’s probably dicked out of putting drops in his eyes too. I can’t imagine her actually being bothered to do something like that, probably use the excuse that Alf gets too upset.

Reactions: 11
She’ll come back with ‘I’m being trolled again. I didn’t want Ada catching pink eye and Alf adores our nanny’s daughter cos they have matching crocs’.

Or she’ll play the ‘I’ve had this booked this ages ago’ card. Shock horror Ash, mums parent their toddlers in the day whilst pregnant 😦
---
This is actually insane! She hasn’t even looked after her own 2 kids alone ( apart from 1 hour at a golf club and NNB had to come to the rescue) and she’s now super nanny?? Hahaha smell bs and using this for content to make out her and baby girl are worldly travellers
I think she needs serious therapy for her lockdown issues. She’s seeing having a non- lockdown baby as an excuse to leave Alf and ‘travel the world’ like she didn’t get to do first time round. It’s just all in such poor taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg she literally thinks she’s a mum of 1!! Why on earth did she have no plans to bring alf? She’s just sitting at home with her SIL who has a toddler the same age!
She just gets worse and worse doesn’t she

Reactions: 20
I’m more shocked at all the enablers around her allowing her to do this. Maybe there are tense conversations behind the scenes, that we will never know, or maybe Alf is happier and more content with other caregivers and his other relatives are willing to take over, a possible and sad reality. Whatever the case it’s beyond the realms of “normal” and so messed up to be offering support to other parents with children while never being able to care for 2 children single-handedly as a mum.

Reactions: 24
I just can't get over how little she has to do with Alf. I know we all feel the same about this here, but surely her brain dead followers are starting to see that this is not normal? Or am I giving them to much credit?

I have a three year old and a 12 week old. My three year old has just this week recovered from chicken pox so obvs hasn't been at nursery. Guess who was looking after her and the 12 week old Trash? Me. Their mother. Their comfort. It is my job, my privilege and my responsibility. I just can't comprehend how she's publicly like this? But totally makes sense why she has no friends at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Speechless! That’s what she wants to be though, cool Aunty Ash who jets in, takes a few photos for the socials and then buggers off again. She just wishes she could do this to poor Alf 😢

Reactions: 11
I’ve got to go away for work and leave my 21 month old with my mum next week for three days and I genuinely have a proper sad feeling about it in the pit of my stomach about how much I’ll miss him. My head is currently a mad scramble of practical things I need to organise for him, his favourite foods and putting his clothes out etc and getting my mum to stick to his routine so he’s not unsettled. I know I’ll be thinking and worrying about him every spare minute. I actually cannot imagine just breezing off and leaving him through choice and being in a different country with no more thought than if he was a bloody goldfish or a house plant that I knew someone would water at some point. She is an absolute sociopath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know we all feel so sorry for Alf based on the connections we have with our own children. The only slight saving grace is that hopefully Alf wont feel so abandoned because he is used to it and doesn’t have that bond with his mother that we know of 💔

• Sad
All of these mum feelings we talk about. I think she genuinely has these with Ad.

It’s simply just that poor alf is a boy and therefore she hates him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t know, she seems borderline warm towards her nephew? Novelty of not actually being responsible for him though I guess.
Let’s face it, she was gutted she was having Alf before he was even born, her face said it all when she did that horrific gender reveal. He never stood a chance.

Reactions: 15
All of these mum feelings we talk about. I think she genuinely has these with Ad.

It’s simply just that poor alf is a boy and therefore she hates him.
Totally agree, but surely this would make her feel awful for how she treats Alf? If you know how much you love one child, then how could you possibly feel anything different about another. Heartbreaking.

I'm kind of hoping TNB and NNB are waiting in the wings to get full custody of Alf and allowing Ash's crappy parenting for evidence against her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.