Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Can you cope with the thought of Ash desperately trying to work out which tattlers she missed the opportunity to block

IMG_7520.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_4356.png

so her way of telling him off for doing something he’s not meant to is “what would daddy say” Jesus Christ that’s so sad, she really is just like an aunt who wonders in to say hi every now again

willowtree2

VIP Member
There’s still plenty of time for his bug to catch up with her. Hopefully the park won’t be the only place she’s shit herself.

• Haha

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
She's DEFINITELY part of the problem/ pressure and unrealistic expectations...and she never cares for both of her children
Yes! Actually I would have found it much easier to do what she is doing at the moment than parenting a struggling older child alongside newborn baby (with minimal child care and support).

A woman at my husband’s work went back after 6 weeks (not an American firm) and now it has basically set the expectation that if you don’t do this then you are a slacker. It’s dangerous.

• Sad
  • Wow

sohomum

View attachment 2188696
It’s the bathroom work, meetings and getting the train that are stressing her. No mention of her poorly child.
Also, new mum, I’ve only heard that to refer to first time mums not mums of a toddler and a newborn 🧐 out of sight out of mind I suppose.
She is sick. How she can ramble on about these pathetic problems and not mention Alf is despicable. It’s the fact she literally said her and TNB are both “too busy” with work to look after Alf too 😭😭 He should come before ANYTHING. It doesn’t matter that his grandparents offered to look after him - he needs his parents and to feel loved by them. Also so selfish to put them at further risk of getting ill too.

It’s honestly like she forgets she has Alf when he’s not there?! She goes on like a first time mum with Ada.

The fact she laughs about Alf being left behind is heartbreaking.

Also having her boob out while Ada wasn’t feeding was giving me extra rage.

It’s so frustrating because nothing we say on here will ever get through to her warped, narcissistic mind, but it’s such a shame that people are still giving her air time.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
How many times has she told us this routine now?

i genuinely fear for her memory and recall. Obviously we all know she recycles info regularly as she’s too lazy to actually create any real or original content, but it’s now weekly copy and pastes of the same uninteresting waffle.

I ask once again - who does she think this is for?

LT2201

VIP Member
Do we think they actually show him what "kind hands" are or just bark it at him like a dog in the hope that he knows what they mean?

• Sad

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She’s not really normalising working with a baby in tow if she’s got a load of other people actually looking after Ad whilst she does the ‘work’ This is not real life Trashley!

Reactions: 21

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s just more aimless, pointless rambling. Instagram is now her camera roll basically, she’s so shit at being an influencer 😂

Also, has she REALLY done a big post complaining about targeted weight loss ads on instagram, weeks after she advertised Special K… on instagram?! They say liars have to have good memories, I think Ashley could do well to practice that mantra

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I can see it now -

Crunchy hair
Ada strapped on
Ash alternating between pressing a button and jazz hands
Kiss to the camera

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Once again, projecting her own thoughts on SAHM’s. She sees them as dossers who don’t have jobs. And if you take your children out in public spaces you’re the devil. No one thinks this but her?! She literally cannot and will not take her children to public spaces without help cos they should be seen and not heard. She literally doesn’t allow Alf to cry.

This is the first Friday in months she’s spent anytime with Alf but she has to have NNB there. I thought she already had a Doona, it was just that she left it in France? She sounds surprised how good it is, but she already has one? Or is that another lie? She was just on the fucking beg. Again.

“Trolls like that don’t bother me”. That’s why you’re still doing stories about it hours later 😂😂

Feeiona

"normal mat leave" is exhausting. School runs, clubs to take daughter too. Husband working late and have to bath them at the same so it's done. Homework, dinner for both and when they are down I might have dinner and an hr with my husband to catch up before I go to bed and do it all again the next day

msmith2006

VIP Member
What happened to practising taking a bottle that Ad was doing so well with?

More lies, or just needs to take a baby along for content?

Just to make matters even more hilarious - one of the gigs she ‘had to turn down’ over the last few months (she didn’t turn it down at all, she was listed as a possible option but the Client company thought she and Charlotte were still a duo, so she’d never have gotten the gig solo anyway) went with an apt alternative for their Easter company event disco… now just remember Ashley claims to be a serious DJ who did a course and everything, but was beaten to the gig by…

Paul Chuckle 😂😂😂😂

I am so SO grateful for the piping hot tea you serve on the reg. this is excellent

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'm starting to detest this woman more than Vicky Pattison so that's saying summat! Tommy should tell her to fuck off to one of those 'mumunes' and find her own pyjamas. Hope her disco for the unemployed is a disaster. Twat.

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
What happened to practising taking a bottle that Ad was doing so well with?

More lies, or just needs to take a baby along for content?

Just to make matters even more hilarious - one of the gigs she ‘had to turn down’ over the last few months (she didn’t turn it down at all, she was listed as a possible option but the Client company thought she and Charlotte were still a duo, so she’d never have gotten the gig solo anyway) went with an apt alternative for their Easter company event disco… now just remember Ashley claims to be a serious DJ who did a course and everything, but was beaten to the gig by…

Paul Chuckle 😂😂😂😂
your posts are GOLD I bet Ash is foaming at the mouth to find out who you are 😂 keep the tea coming queen 🙌🏻☕

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Her opening scene on Celebrity Dinner Date…

“I like podgy boys. And bad boys”

TNB is most definately a sperm donor!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow