Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Why are you fantasising about being single and living with random women while you’ve got ‘the perfect relationship’?!

Also, what are you going to offer this household of women as you certainly wouldn’t be helping with childcare, cleaning or cooking?! 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Bet she wished Ad had woken up so she could whip a tit out on live tele again.
That all made for uncomfortable watching. We know the truth Tattlers, and I look forward to many more people coming to this thread as a result of Ash advertising it 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Stewart123

I’ll give her some credit that at least she addressed it. And I do think we should be encouraging women to feel empowered to be able to choose when they go back to work. Both options are hard and should be celebrated in their own way.

BUT if she truly wants to change the narrative then she has to be more open about the helps she gets. She has to come out and accept that the only reason she can continue ‘working’ is that her job is flexible and quite frankly, really easy compared to most mums. She doesn’t work 9-5 and the vast majority of what she does can be done whilst looking after a baby. Getting her hair and nails done and attending freebie ‘events’ should not be considered work. But then that doesn’t fit her ‘workaholic’ narrative that she likes to believe. And even then she wouldn’t be able to do any of it without full time child-care for her toddler. She skirts around all of this and implies that she’s superwoman for breastfeeding her baby whilst working ‘full-time’. Her job is a joke!

She acts as if yesterday was a full day’s work when in reality the only ‘work’ part of it was the dj set which was probably an hour long. The rest of her day was just swanning around getting pampered. Not work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Her story enrages me about Ada v's Alf again.

Does she ever consider that's it's her energy and behaviour that might actually be making a difference and not necessarily one being better than the other.

"I have no idea of I'm doing the exercises right, but I'll refilm (so I look better) and post so you can follow my unqualified advice".

"Here's my wraps; again, no idea if I'm wrapping correctly or safely, but here's a video anyway".

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
That video of her saying in the early days of instagram she used to regularly post cringey rants about knowing your own worth.

Does anyone want to tell her…

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll dose Ada up on the flights.

For any new comers there is footage of Alf on a reel of Alf on a flight watching his iPad, looking grey and soul less. Our Ash gave him both Nurofen and Calpol at the same time which is a no no. Supposedly to help his ears - most normal parents give children something to chew on to help this during landing and take off.

Sorry to reiterate points but I refuse to have us parents (majority of us) be called trolls for looking out for a child’s safety and well-being 😡 Most of us are only here because we’ve been nice to her, offered advice (even when she’s asked for it) and got blocked or doxxed. Even worse, threatened by her which resulted in police involvement.

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

It was an ideal opportunity for Ada to stay at home with Tommy and Alf. She takes a bottle and if Tommy felt he couldn’t cope yet doing it on his own, I’m sure his mum (who was probably babysitting Alf anyway) would have come over and they could have done it together. But no, she wants to drag her baby across London so she can say i was a cool mum to her later on in life.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She could have framed this so differently...

"Despite me believing the allegations were false, I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency in which my case was dealt with and subsequently, no further action was taken".

Instead she's playing the victim, scaremongering and even implying if you've got the funds to pay for a "detective", you can make it all go away.

Reactions: 23

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Anyone else see the irony that she’s on the show regarding bein reported to social services but in order to do that she’s left her first born with grandparents whilst he’s sick????

You just KNOW if Ad was sick she’d have cancelled absolutely EVERYTHING!!

Stewart123

I think it’ll be a closed shop, to be honest. They have agony aunt phone ins and things like that, but 84W will have made sure there’s no interaction on this topic. Probably wheel Ada out to show she’s just a busy working Mum and all that.

If the show was flooded with tweets etc it may make a dent but I very much doubt it, it’s a 5 minute section between a cooking and gardening bit
She’s left her poorly toddler with grandparents and is dragging her young baby on the train all the way up to Leeds just for a 5 minute segment on being reported to social services? Surely she’s missed a trick here. Keep Alf home, change the appearance to a dial in video call and say trolls have got me all wrong. How could they accuse me of being a bad mother. Here I am juggling my baby, sick child and work. Aren’t I amazing.

Why didn’t Steph ask her, “How did these trolls get the information required to make a report to Social Services?” “If you want to protect your children, would you not refrain from putting all their personal details on social media?”

Rocky Rosd

Who wears a white dress and cream jumper for a bbq at home?? She’s obviously going to help a lot.

Jesus bollocks does she get hassled by men anywhere and especially not the bloody Elizabeth Line when she’s holding a baby. It’s hardly a solo trip out to the souks of Marrakesh. No one cares. In fact I’ll bet the only ‘hassle’ she gets is being told to move out of the fucking way when she’s draping herself on the seats trying to take yet another fish-eyed selfie.

Ada is looking more like Alf every day that goes by…no wonder you want her to stop growing Trash. Perfect baby girl has also got the face you binned off!

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also - (just reflecting, without a screaming baby on my hip) I think it’s disgusting she used her ‘early loss’ through crocodile tears. Making out that impacted her so badly when in the past she has said she’s only been pregnant twice, forgetting she ever had a loss! Miscarriage isn’t something you weaponise 🤬

• Heart

bumbleebee91

She's laughing about the fact she's left her poorly two year old with his nana!? What the fuck!? At least he'll get love and care with NNB, although it's hardly fair on her if he's got a sickness bug as she's likely to catch it next. They are selfish twats.

• Sad