Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YahBasic

Chatty Member
God it’s a sad life. Turning down a DJ gig at a pizza shop but then turning up to DJ at a hoover shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Elle055

She is a vile, vile woman. I don't need to elaborate.

ETA: Actually I am going to. What a horrid woman. How can she laugh like that when her little boy who probably wants nothing more than love from his mummy and daddy right now has been left in effing Frinton so they don't have to look after him? The way in which she laughs as well... evil. No sadness for him. If that was Ada she would drop everything. "Obviously can't go to childcare for 48 hours". Oh what an inconvenience!

• Sad
  • Wow

Blondie27

So Alf gets his first sickness bug, is probably feeling crap and they leave him with the grandparents because they’re both “busy”. Yes Ashley that’s what happens when you have children, you have to take a day off work to look after them, juggle working from home looking after them, that’s what being a parent is all about. Jesus every time you think she can’t get any worse she manages to!!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
View attachment 2175022

How can she share stories like this about struggling families but then grab all the freebies she can get, things she already owns multiple of and doesn't even need? She's a massive hypocrite.
She could easily have said to Silver Cross, Cosatto or Outnabout ‘thanks so much but I have 75 prams already, could I ask you to gift one to my local baby bank / women’s refuge / Sure Start Centre?’

She could support a local secondary school with period products - even a few packs of tampons and pads a month would be a drop in the ocean to her, but mean so much to teenagers to have them available free at school.
(Or even better, reusable period pants, but this is realistically not for everyone)

She could contact her local Sure Start herself, and ask what support is needed. She could try asking her own Heath Visitor! They would absolutely know!

But none of that would get the attention, would it? No one would know that St. Ashley, patron saint of Mothers, wants to help but doesn’t know how.

Reactions: 22

lemmings2000

So I'm a health care professional and really really don't understand "normalising babies on work calls" or taking your baby to a work event? Is anyone genuinely impressed by this? I could NEVER and would never want to bring my baby to work.
For someone who doesn't want to be a "regular mum" she sure struggles to not make being a mum her entire identity. She really needs these kids for content/money doesn't she?
I can bet money she will breastfeed the baby during the set.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
What happened to practising taking a bottle that Ad was doing so well with?

More lies, or just needs to take a baby along for content?

Just to make matters even more hilarious - one of the gigs she ‘had to turn down’ over the last few months (she didn’t turn it down at all, she was listed as a possible option but the Client company thought she and Charlotte were still a duo, so she’d never have gotten the gig solo anyway) went with an apt alternative for their Easter company event disco… now just remember Ashley claims to be a serious DJ who did a course and everything, but was beaten to the gig by…

Paul Chuckle 😂😂😂😂
Tommy
To you

• Haha

Stewart123

It’s not really the decision to leave him that’s shocking to me. It’s the complete lack of empathy for her poor child. I’m sure a lot of parents have been in the situation before where they have important work days or meetings that they just can’t miss. But a normal parent would be feeling incredibly guilty all day. The way she laughs about it is so so awful. I can’t comment on Tommy as we don’t know what his reaction is but Ashley clearly has no parental bond to Alf at all.

Stewart123

You can tell she was booked last minute - she changed her argument half way through. The debate was supposed to be about child-free zones on public transport not whether or not children should be allowed on public transport. And she ended up saying that child-free zones would be a good thing provided there was no additional cost. So basically agreeing with her ‘opponent’

Personally as a parent I think having specific zones for children or quiet zones is a great idea. It means that those who feel really strongly about being away from young children can choose to do that and as a parent you don’t have as much anxiety about disturbing others! Babies cry when they’re upset, uncomfortable etc. It’s perfectly natural and sometimes there’s nothing you can do to comfort them. Especially not in a restricted space.

Last edited:

willowtree2

VIP Member
The irony of her trying flog fucking Alpro growing up milk to her followers. It’s not like she’s an allergy mum, she just DoESNt LiKe CoWs MILk 🙄

What’s with the flower watering? I thought they were self watering? 😂 Does she think only 30 year olds water their flowers? I’m in my 20s and watered mine tonight. Does that make me old and past my sell by date? Just shut up!!

msmith2006

VIP Member
I would love NNB to break a leg. Like in the least painful way and with no repercussions further down the line because she does seem to be a very nice lady. I just want her to break a limb so Ash can't rely on her for weeks and weeks and we can witness the downfall of her having to actually parent her 2 children at the same time

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Who’s on Alf duty today I wonder??
She’ll be very quiet today as usual to keep it secret that she’s palmed Alf off. She’s probably spun some story of being tired from djing so needs a break 😂

I’m renaming this day as ‘Off You Fuck Friday’. She’s just awful.

• Haha

Blondie27

The point she’s missing is no one would ever criticise a parent for getting help, my inlaws have my boys every Monday for example, but Ashley is literally never alone with both her children at the same time. It’s gone beyond help for her now, it’s the norm that she will always have someone there or will just ship poor Alfie away, it’s completely bonkers.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Came across a reel about screen time that was a bit preachy… obviously trash had stuck her opinion in…get what done Trash?! Your makeup and fluttering?!
500 words a minute?! Blimey, he’ll be ready for a new language soon. Or is he already fluent in bullshit, having listened to his mother for two years?

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Trashley it was ‘today’ at ministry of sound not ‘tonight’. Stop trying to big it up!

Also reckon she decided to take Ad with her so she could write all the crap about being a cool mom and taking her to ministry of sound when she was a baby.

Alfie was in the room with her with uncle ipad whilst she was getting her make up done-and you guys want more parenting from her???

How dare you expect her to spend longer than her researched 10 minutes with him?!?

Also that dress is vile! Do we think it’s part of an upcoming ad or something? It’s an odd choice!

Cariad

VIP Member
She's at the Dyson Demo store 😂😂😂....not quite Cream or Studio 54...it's described as a vacuum cleaner store on Google
IMG_0134.jpg

• Haha