Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
@RunDMC you superstar!
Am on train home and these are my thoughts.

there was 4 separate allegations

Is that 4 concerns in one report Ashley? If so, that’s a lot of reasons that you have shown for concern.
Or is that 4 separate contacts to social services?

Things like I was getting drunk instead of looking after my child.

Correction: things like you left your child ‘head to toe’ in his own faeces and vomit all night. After Tommy’s birthday party.
Edit to add - WE KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT!

the thing about the trolls is we know it was a false allegation we know it was malicious because they were talking about it on a gossip forum so there is a trail to prove that it was all false allegations and it was just malicious.

Yes, there is a trail, which clearly states why the report was made.
It was not malicious.
It was not intended to have Alfie removed from his parents.
It was not intended to deter social services from other vital work.
It was purely a welfare concern., because of what a child’s own mother chose to share publicly.

They do this thing where they try to find out where you live

No one tried to find out where you live. You share your house, garden, street, childcare setting daily. The town you live in is known. There was no need to try.

You are the one who tried to find out where people lived.

which left me paranoid every time I left the house. It made me really self conscious about who may be around and might know where I live
did you share with the audience that you implied that you did this to someone who is not in the public eye? That you alluded to knowing someone’s dog walk route, and address? And that you would be visiting ‘very soon’?

Steph- trolls even contacted your work?
Ashley- yes ….. [trolls] try to destroy you.

Who has tried to destroy you? How?

You know I felt strong enough and angry enough to … you know… find the people doing it

Why wasn’t this expanded on by Steph?! Tell us more Ash, how did you find the people and what did you do?

to make online safer

Stop sharing your children who are unable to consent? Just an idea.

how can you hate children enough to take their parents away from them

Absolutely never the intention in this instance. But if the neglect was that severe, it wouldn’t be hateful to remove from that environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s thick as mince so hasn’t realised today will drive traffic here 😂
---
Let’s not forget

- Leaving him in a foreign country in kids club at 1yo. Calling him a ‘little fucker’ for not wanting to stay there, being unsettled. He ‘ruined their Uno playing time’.
- Wanting to leave him with a babysitter in said foreign country to venture into the town without him ‘so they could actually have a nice time on holiday’.
- Not putting the umbrella up for Alf so she could sunbathe.
- Late dinner reservations cos the kids sitting was too early for them and they didn’t want to go back to their room for the evening to let him sleep.
- Alf had a bowl of Parmesan for dinner every night when they munched on pasta dishes he could’ve eaten/tried.
- Gender dissapointment video being uploaded numerous times
- Taking him to the CM with a fever during covid times
- Leaving him with Nana and Papa in France so they could fuck off to Spain for her birthday last year ‘to actually have a good time’.
- Alf crying from coldness through winter. She filmed the monitor numerous times calling him a little shit instead of going to him.
- Filming aggressive Snoop going for him and not intervening. She left them in garden alone whilst she was in the kitchen. Alf wasn’t mobile.
- Refusing to buy him clothes and shoes that fit to get ‘moneys worth’ unless they’re hand me downs from Lucy Meck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Here are my messages from Ashley.

The picture of the flowers, and the comments about my fears about losing my children, are things I shared some time ago on the depression thread (I used a different username before this happened).
I do not know how Ashley found me there but she has clearly read my posts on that page to find these things, to then use them against me in this message.
I suffer from and am under treatment for PTSD and major depression as a result of Birth Trauma - these are diagnoses I have shared on that thread, and here, and Ashley will know this from what she has read.

She insinuated that she knows my address, and where I walk my dog.

Her closing comment of seeing me ‘very very soon’ left me feeling frightened that she would come to my home. I am the only adult in the household and I have two children in my home to keep safe.

I never made any suggestion of making direct contact with her, let alone going to her house.

I therefore reported this message to the police immediately.

Essex Police logged it under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and spoke with me at length. They took it very seriously, and were supportive if I wished to pursue a prosecution against her. This would have resulted in her arrest. I was not comfortable with this, especially as she was pregnant at the time. I just needed reassurance that I would be protected if she did go any further - and I received that reassurance and more.

She then suggested on her stories that she will share my personal details on her own page with hundreds of thousands of followers. Simply for flagging a valid concern for a child’s welfare, which Social Services and the police agree I was right I do.

Ashley also messaged other users of the site, people she thinks have disagreed with her online. The things she sent were unnecessarily vicious, to women who have not contacted her at all.

She actively sought out strangers online, and she direct messaged them to make them feel intimidated.

She used my own maternal mental health vulnerabilities as weapons against me.

That is not feminism, or supporting mums.
That is tearing them down.

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
IMG_8257.jpeg

Oh of course Social Services closed your case because a detective that you hired collated evidence! They would absolutely just take the word of someone paid by the person under investigation!

‘We know who and where they are’ - and? Is that meant to intimidate? Because it did, at the start, but not now.

• Heart

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Does she not realise that ‘normalising babies on work calls’ etc is just pushing women into returning to work earlier than they need to be… pretty anti feminist stance really

Cariad

VIP Member
Take that stupid headband off your daughter....Trashley's too busy talking to herself in the phone that she doesn't notice the headband slipping over Ada's eyes....imagine if that had happened when her back was turned
IMG_0126.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Ewest

It came across like she was insinuating that those in the public eye should be exempt from social services involvement in case the allegations are malicious and as though they couldn’t possibly be genuine. As a viewer, I’m left wondering how four (!) allegations were made based on what she had been sharing online…clearly because she massively over shares information about her children to strangers!
I’ve never posted on her thread before but she came across terribly.

willowtree2

VIP Member
This woman needs cancelling. Her baby wearing reel hasn’t gone well 😂 Basically everyone saying fuck Artipoppe and go to a sling library so you can get a properly fitted sling to suit your needs, don’t listen to this stupid bint who can’t wrap a sling to save her life 😂

Don’t even get me started on Ada’s sleeping. If you’re a mum in the pits with a newborn that’s the exact thing you DONT want (or need) to see. Cunt!

Poor little thing is sick, palmed off to his grandparents and probably feeling crappy. Meanwhile he sees his baby sister being cuddled by mummy on the TV. I can’t see there ever being any issues there at all 🙄

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ashley blocked me when she was pregnant with Alf, she uploaded a pic on her grid of herself and she had no shoes on, her feet looked massive, which ain’t a bad thing, my feet are massive 😂 but i commented saying ‘what size feet are you?’ and she blocked me ✨

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
Wait, are you guys telling me that Ash didn’t wear one of the super gorgeous & breastfeeding friendly dresses from her TU edit?! I AM SO SHOCKED (I’m their ambassador so Ad)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

willowtree2

VIP Member
“It’s funny cos we left the club and we experienced drunk London. It was aggressive and loud”

Yes, that sounds hilarious. Great place for a 10 week old baby.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I couldn’t love Sarah Ockwell-Smith any more. This one is for you, Ash. Your child’s emotions are not insta content. You should be completely ashamed of what you’ve done to that poor little boy.

99B3D36F-1775-4591-8542-D5C76B8C9A63.png
AC5A976C-DEBB-4C35-93BB-E19EEAE9B8BC.png

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Something is up financially I think - she’s been ‘sorting her accounts’ for months now, keeps referencing it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s having to go over old dates and receipts to avoid or reduce a tax bill. She has an accountant who will be doing all of her assessments, returns, reporting etc, all you have to do otherwise is keep a simple log, that’s literally it, and even then it’s only required if you get investigated. I’d hazard a guess she’s queried a hefty tax bill, has been asked to provide evidence, and she’s been typically too lazy to have ever kept any so now she’s having to do it retrospectively
---
Her baby voice makes me want to vomit. Not sure what’s worse, her voice or Tommy’s bitten nails 🤮
Tommys baby voice gives me the utter ick

His creepy ‘I’m going to getttt yoooou’ (which seems to have been his only trick for the last two years) makes my vagina close for business. I CAN cope, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27