Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And can you imagine being that family, and seeing she’d written this on Twitter 🙈🙈🙈
---

That‘a a double out n about nipper - so could be!!!? 😅😅😅🙈😂😂😂
I love the fact that she doesn't consider it virtue signalling because she didn't take a photo 🤣

It's really not hard to Google, particularly when you have a Google phone you're ambassador for.

Reactions: 8
AND this latest video includes a shot of Alf stumbling into the fence while he’s walking? Yet she’s still yet to acknowledge any kind of mobility issue?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The first time Alf and Jasper have had a chat? Alf can barely walk, Jaspers holding him up. He falls into a fence on flat ground. When is she going to wake up to these additional problems that need investigating for duck sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He looks dead behind the eyes! And I think he probably walked into the fence because he couldn’t see. He was wearing sunglasses that I’m guessing ‘he insisted on wearing’ just like he insists Trash wears his helmet/glasses etc

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Pushchairs & Infant car seats:
1. Micralite GetGo & Silver Cross infant carrier car seat - gifted £1170
2. Silver Cross Pop - assumed gifted due to previous items £245
3. Cosatto WOW XL bundle in Paloma Faith Wildling - gifted £1199.95
PLUS infant carrier car seat separately £209.95
4. Doona - gifted £339
5. Out n About - hand me down apparently, not their usual day-to-day for Alf
6. Out n About Nipper Double with newborn accessories and carrycot £749
TOTAL GIFTED: £5082.90

Slings / wraps:
1. Artipoppe leopard - gifted £340
2. Artipoppe Zeitgeist (yin yang)- gifted £725
3. Artipoppe Boy (pink)- gifted £660
4. Baby Bjorn mini leopard print - gifted £105
5. Blue wrap - unsure if gifted
6. Pink ‘fake’ wrap - gifted $179 AUD / £96
TOTAL GIFTED: £1926

Car seats post-infant carrier:
1. Be Safe izi seat - unsure if gifted
2. Silver Cross 360 seat - gifted £395
TOTAL GIFTED: £395

Total £7403.90

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hey Ash, might be an idea to instead of gifting your sister a crappy fashion stylist that she doesn’t need, to gift her a double pram that you don’t need!

Reactions: 13
Looks like Alf, and Uncle Stu, had to fend for themselves tonight. No Green Chef for them.

Reactions: 10
She’s a disgrace. Gifted pram and talking about what she ‘needs to buy’ for it so she gets that gifted too. Instead of working out how to get more gifted things, she should be thinking about how to actually look after her two children!
She’s what 6 weeks down? The day I gave birth I came come and played jigsaws with my eldest so he didn’t feel left out - stitches and all. That is what Mums do! X

Reactions: 18
What you going to wear for the zoo today Tommy?

‘Are you filming it?’

Of course, the day ends with a Y

‘Full gym kit again then of course!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually furious she’s been gifted another bleeping pram!!! How many is that now. What a beggy prick. There are so many more deserving people than her!!!

Reactions: 17
Does a post asking for advice on how to help Alf.

Ignores all advice and Tommy still solely deals with him, baths and puts him to bed. Whilst he does that she has time to spring clean and clear out the playroom of Alfs toys. Does she hate him that much?!

Nice to see Alf didn’t get any Green Chef.
Lovely day x

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I will say it again - at 11pm on a Sunday night she is recording a time lapse video of herself tidying up, for the internet… WHO IS IT FOR?!

You’re an ‘influencer’ - what is this content? Who cares? What has it achieved? How does it add any value to anything?

She genuinely has no idea of quality control, or how to do the job she thinks she has

Reactions: 20
I still can't believe she earns from this drivel she posts

Hey Ash, might be an idea to instead of gifting your sister a crappy fashion stylist that she doesn’t need, to gift her a double pram that you don’t need!
She won't. The greed is just 🤌🏻
Plus zero self awareness. Maybe when she reads this she will share a pram that she got for FREE

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.