Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point any brand giving Ashley anything to help her carry her children clearly is just stupid she has far too much already, and it's showing that they can't have done much research. If one gifted double pram has already been deemed not fitting to her requirements I can't see that justifies another company giving her something else to promote.
She would have known that the Cosatto double wasn't going to work for them yet she still took it, which seems like the height of greed to me.

Reactions: 18
At this point any brand giving Ashley anything to help her carry her children clearly is just stupid she has far too much already, and it's showing that they can't have done much research. If one gifted double pram has already been deemed not fitting to her requirements I can't see that justifies another company giving her something else to promote.
She would have known that the Cosatto double wasn't going to work for them yet she still took it, which seems like the height of greed to me.
It’s part greed, but mostly the complete lack of understanding of her own child’s needs.

Reactions: 12
She’s not a great ambassador for the brand when she’s, in her first post about it, being negative. Saying it doesn’t come with the storage basket, so she’ll have to buy that. God forbid she would have to part with any of her “hard earned” cash. I use the term very loosely.
I have just got an out n about myself it is a great buggy, unfortunately Ash will not make any use out of it, as she will NEVER take her 2 kids out on her own. Surely she will have to start offloading some of this gifted stuff that she never uses?!
In another note I wonder what she thinks of her beloved Tu clothing stocking nude underwear for 4-6 year old girls? Surely it doesn’t sit with Ashley’s mantra.

Reactions: 13
Does she have a room at home reserved just for prams??? Her Cosatto pram is lovely, I bet there are plenty of families that would bite their arm off to be gifted that! Yet she went begging for another twin, admittedly she didn't get a donkey but personally I rate the nipper above that (I had one for my twins and I loved it!) and with a carrycot as well! I hope she donates the many unused ones to maybe a mum/family in her area who would appreciate a new pram.

She’ll use the out n about for the Gruffalo trail obvs. That’s as far as they go cross country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what these companies hope to achieve by gifting prams to the likes of Ashley, who already has a collection at home and could easily afford to buy the pram outright. It certainly doesn't influence me to want to buy their product, if anything it puts me off the company altogether.
It’s literally just coverage - brands will have key target ‘partners’ or ambassadors that they want to work with properly, but outside of those contracted relationships they’ll just send hundreds of units out to all sorts of people. They will have simply looked at parenting podcast charts etc and sent them to everyone on there. It’s just to get the brands name in peoples heads basically.

We’re talking about it here so it works! That is exactly the plan now, in the social media age.

• Sick
Her big DJ comeback is at ministry of sound!!

Well, it’s in a room upstairs from ministry of sound. At an event that encourages people to get sober. And her set is at 2pm on the afternoon, because the event ends at 5pm 😂 woop wooooop

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her big DJ comeback is at ministry of sound!!

Well, it’s in a room upstairs from ministry of sound. At an event that encourages people to get sober. And her set is at 2pm on the afternoon, because the event ends at 5pm 😂 woop wooooop
Explains why she weirdly showed that sober experiment reel in the middle of Ada reels the other day.

I'm guessing this was a last minute booking as she only said last week she'd accepted a job. What kind of event books a "headliner" 3 weeks before the day - one that isn't hiring proper DJs, that's who.

I spotted they're also aiming it at "sober curious" people. Is Ash going to relive her Bebo days and "talk to girls" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Explains why she weirdly showed that sober experiment reel in the middle of Ada reels the other day.

I'm guessing this was a last minute booking as she only said last week she'd accepted a job. What kind of event books a "headliner" 3 weeks before the day - one that isn't hiring proper DJs, that's who.
It’s a day of workshops about sobriety, with a panel talk - panellists are yet to be booked so don’t be surprised if she ends up on that!

Reactions: 15
I really hope that all these prams and carriers are the tipping point for people to realise who and what she is.
I don’t think the average person will notice. She’s so sneaky at her ad declarations, it’s not obvious how much is gifted.
People don’t realise how much the Artipoppe carriers are, either.

I don’t think the average person will notice. She’s so sneaky at her ad declarations, it’s not obvious how much is gifted.
People don’t realise how much the Artipoppe carriers are, either.
i certainly didn’t they popped up as an ad when I was pregnant and I liked the design, got the shock of my life when I went to look! There’s really no need for them to be that expensive!

Reactions: 10
What a bland and boring playroom....she's extremely privileged to have such a huge room for the family room/ playroom cage , yet it just looks like a carefully "curated" beige room....where are the age appropriate toys for imaginative play ( farmyard/train set/ dolls house /garage/ puppet theatre....my kids very small playroom resembled an early learning centre Shop!
he's also too old for the tiny ball pit now and I'll bet the majority of those soft toys won't be played with either
and why is there a fricking potty in the middle of the room?...Alf is nowhere nearly ready for potty training yet! That's going to be a whole new car crash when it does happen !
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

ummm, no....you don't look chic, you just look a tit! Stop with the socks over joggers look....you're not a trendy teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, he’s only got 14 ‘That’s not my’ books out now rather than the entire collection.

IMG_6705.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2037EE8A-D0E6-4630-8741-2E376C79D7AF.png

Ofcourse the main toys out on clear display are the ones she’s done an ad for recently.
Hello ASA 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.