Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tweeting about it too. Absolutely zero self-awareness.

View attachment 2139305
The investigation may have been closed, but they weren’t “false allegations”. A false allegation would be that she has a third child that she keeps locked up in the loft. These allegations were photos and comments that she personally posted to social media and that many people found concerning. Including social services, hence the investigation.

Absolutely no one believes she should have her children taken away from her. There shouldn’t be shame attached to needing additional support.

Reactions: 22
What’s her ratio of AFF links these days. Quite high I bet (who could forget the bleeping cotton bud links?). Surely this must annoy ‘genuine’ followers?

Reactions: 8
So she can't even manage those 'unconditional'10 minutes she's supposed to spend with her son each day to make him feel loved and not rejected. The point is to spend time one on one with your toddler WITHOUT the baby FFS.

F231518B-7D59-4B1F-B214-E1ABACB41C32.jpeg

Couldn't possibly put Princess Ad down or let TNB or her bro hold her for just 10 mins. And of course she needs to film it so it's hardly special private time without phones. Moron

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The investigation may have been closed, but they weren’t “false allegations”. A false allegation would be that she has a third child that she keeps locked up in the loft. These allegations were photos and comments that she personally posted to social media and that many people found concerning. Including social services, hence the investigation.

Absolutely no one believes she should have her children taken away from her. There shouldn’t be shame attached to needing additional support.
I'm so amazed that she's still spinning this narrative. I think this also says a lot about why TNB has his nickname - if I was him and my partners actions online had caused SS to be involved, I would have been begging her to stop using my child as content but he either didn't, or did, and she just doesn't care which says a lot about their relationship and his pecking order in that house.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think a “parenting” book is on the cards? 🥴 Something like “Why Did No one Tell Me? : An Honest Account of Motherhood.”

The amount she’s sharing online about her kids is worrying but I feel like it’s laying the foundations for something. The posts asking for advice re Alf’s regression etc etc.

I imagine it’d be a book about how she was single but now she’s a mum and that her tits are massive and was told to cover up but loves breastfeeding and hates (read: adores) the seemingly unwanted attention that it brings and how she hates her son and the best day of her life was birthing her daughter but trolls trolls trolls have caused her mental health to deteriorate with unsoliticited advice so now she just does whatever the duck she wants and blames the patriarchy on everything.
The cover will be a photo of her DJing with her tits out breastfeeding while feeding Alf grated cheese from a packet while also fondling her c section scar.
Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she posting videos of Alf tripping up, looking blank and hand flapping as bait so she can be outraged if people suggest he has additional issues or does she genuinely not realise they can be flags and he does it so regularly that’s the only footage she has to choose from? Honestly why not just cut the bit where he walks into the fence or pick different pictures?!

Reactions: 15
Is she posting videos of Alf tripping up, looking blank and hand flapping as bait so she can be outraged if people suggest he has additional issues or does she genuinely not realise they can be flags and he does it so regularly that’s the only footage she has to choose from? Honestly why not just cut the bit where he walks into the fence or pick different pictures?!
It’s very strange. Her nephew, who is four months younger than Alfie, seems so much more advanced. Every clip she posts of Alfie he appears miserable or falling over. I’d be concerned about his mobility if I was his parent but she’s utterly clueless and such a narc I don’t imagine she’d do anything about it.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think a “parenting” book is on the cards? 🥴 Something like “Why Did No one Tell Me? : An Honest Account of Motherhood.”

The amount she’s sharing online about her kids is worrying but I feel like it’s laying the foundations for something. The posts asking for advice re Alf’s regression etc etc.

I imagine it’d be a book about how she was single but now she’s a mum and that her tits are massive and was told to cover up but loves breastfeeding and hates (read: adores) the seemingly unwanted attention that it brings and how she hates her son and the best day of her life was birthing her daughter but trolls trolls trolls have caused her mental health to deteriorate with unsoliticited advice so now she just does whatever the duck she wants and blames the patriarchy on everything.
The cover will be a photo of her DJing with her tits out breastfeeding while feeding Alf grated cheese from a packet while also fondling her c section scar.
Lovely day x

This is so spot on. Sounds like what trashley would do 😂 im howling

😂 good god no, I’d have moved continents to avoid family days out.

On TNBs salary, his job title is relatively well known and there are often vacancies at the same company for the same level, thats all. It’ll be commission / performance based so he’ll probably get decent bonuses.

Just for the record, Ashley likes to say he ‘works in tech’ - he doesn’t, he works in finance / trade but presumably deals with technology company stocks. Yet another Ashley lie to make her life look more impressive.

Reactions: 20
The engagement on her most recent post for someone with 330k followers is so poor considering it's been up for 7 hours. 13 comments, 3 of which are hers, and less than a thousand likes. Her content is just so repetitive and boring. I find it hilarious that when she talks about all these 'shoots' she's got, she actually means posing for the same recycled instagram reels that no one is interested in. What an unfulfilling life it must be.
It will be interesting to see how much money her "company" made at the end of this year 🤔

Reactions: 9
I don't know what these companies hope to achieve by gifting prams to the likes of Ashley, who already has a collection at home and could easily afford to buy the pram outright. It certainly doesn't influence me to want to buy their product, if anything it puts me off the company altogether.

Reactions: 19
I don't know what these companies hope to achieve by gifting prams to the likes of Ashley, who already has a collection at home and could easily afford to buy the pram outright. It certainly doesn't influence me to want to buy their product, if anything it puts me off the company altogether.
I have an out and about…they are great and well known for being great walking/country prams…so why on earth they have gifted one to trash is beyond me! She hardly needs one where she ‘ventured’. I wonder if the sport version that her nephew was in was also trashes that she was gifted for all that running that she doesn’t do with Alf…

I actually feel like messaging the brand. I’m so annoyed by their inability to see that she is just a gift grabbing idiot.

Reactions: 17
I have an out and about…they are great and well known for being great walking/country prams…so why on earth they have gifted one to trash is beyond me! She hardly needs one where she ‘ventured’. I wonder if the sport version that her nephew was in was also trashes that she was gifted for all that running that she doesn’t do with Alf…

I actually feel like messaging the brand. I’m so annoyed by their inability to see that she is just a gift grabbing idiot.
Exactly, I'm sure they are great prams but it's not like it's going to get a lot of everyday use with Ashley since she's completely incapable of looking after both of her children on her own, ever. She's hardly the best advertisement.

I had my children close together so we needed a double pram, since I actually did spend every day at home with my children and wanted to be able to take them out and do things with them. We ended up buying an icandy from eBay which was in almost perfect condition, still not cheap, but was half the price it would have been as at that time we simply couldn't afford to spend over £1000 on a brand new pram. Then you get these idiots, with no financial worries whatsoever, just being handed prams for free. It makes me so angry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
THIS. It’s getting so uncomfortable watching his behaviour and seeing these behaviours flag up knowing they’re doing nothing about it (if they were decent parents I’d say they possibly are, just haven’t said anything) She cries TROLL so much that if a non-tattler flagged it up with her they’d just get attacked or doxxed for giving a tit about him. Alf will just continue to struggle. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it weird Alf slept at the zoo. I take my daughter who’s the same age to places like that, and she spends the whole time running around playing and looking at the animals. No way would she fall asleep?

Reactions: 13
Exactly, I'm sure they are great prams but it's not like it's going to get a lot of everyday use with Ashley since she's completely incapable of looking after both of her children on her own, ever. She's hardly the best advertisement.

I had my children close together so we needed a double pram, since I actually did spend every day at home with my children and wanted to be able to take them out and do things with them. We ended up buying an icandy from eBay which was in almost perfect condition, still not cheap, but was half the price it would have been as at that time we simply couldn't afford to spend over £1000 on a brand new pram. Then you get these idiots, with no financial worries whatsoever, just being handed prams for free. It makes me so angry.
I bought both my prams second hand and they were both in excellent condition. I wouldn’t have been able to afford both new and I wanted one for use at the horses/walking the dog that I wouldn’t mind if it got a bit dirty and then one for going to baby classes etc!

Like you say she is hardly going to be a great ambassador for the brand…she can’t even get her ad declarations right for starters!

Anyone else find it weird Alf slept at the zoo. I take my daughter who’s the same age to places like that, and she spends the whole time running around playing and looking at the animals. No way would she fall asleep?
If Alf is waking at 4:30 for the day my 2yo would probably nap if we put him in the pram and shut the hood down. But he’d make it round the zoo and just crash hard in the car for the journey home.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.