Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The engagement on her most recent post for someone with 330k followers is so poor considering it's been up for 7 hours. 13 comments, 3 of which are hers, and less than a thousand likes. Her content is just so repetitive and boring. I find it hilarious that when she talks about all these 'shoots' she's got, she actually means posing for the same recycled instagram reels that no one is interested in. What an unfulfilling life it must be.

Reactions: 23
The engagement on her most recent post for someone with 330k followers is so poor considering it's been up for 7 hours. 13 comments, 3 of which are hers, and less than a thousand likes. Her content is just so repetitive and boring. I find it hilarious that when she talks about all these 'shoots' she's got, she actually means posing for the same recycled instagram reels that no one is interested in. What an unfulfilling life it must be.
The only time she gets better engagement is she features Alf or Ada, hence why she'll never stop posting them.

Reactions: 9
If her engagement is so low and her content features the same 3 topics how did she ever get a mortgage on a £1 mil house 🤯 surely any mortgage company can see she’s not got 25 years of this in her. I highly doubt it was bought outright

Reactions: 13
If her engagement is so low and her content features the same 3 topics how did she ever get a mortgage on a £1 mil house 🤯 surely any mortgage company can see she’s not got 25 years of this in her. I highly doubt it was bought outright
I bet hes on a fairly decent wage. They could have had a decent deposit.

Reactions: 6
she has another property that is earning. I'm sure her two bed in Battersea is fetching more than than the mortgage for it (going rate is 2k per month for a flat like that). Tommy probably had family money to help with the deposit on the Essex house, she (was) earning well pre pandemic pre Alf and crucially pre narcissistic self reveal. they could also have raised the finance against the Battersea property.

but, if they are on an interest free deal then it will be the shock of their lives once the time runs out and they have to remortgage. 5% interest with declining earning prospects, no bank in their right mind will agree to it. Although mind you, by that point they'll have split and the house will be sold as part of that / as a cover for it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.