Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2153166
Perfect recovery, scar fully healed, no prolapse, fully mobile but still won’t can’t pick up Alf. I’m so sad for that boy.

she blatantly didn’t take him swimming alone, you can’t do that without picking up your child at some point.
Good spot about the swimming
The whole 12 week recovery is bizarre, no wonder Alf is regressing if it’s correct she hasn’t even so much as hugged him in since Ad was born!

Reactions: 13
she has obviously been using the "12 week rule" (that doesn't exist) as the reason for why she can't be alone with Alf / both kids. what an absolute dick. feel like print screening the NHS website and sending it to all the No Balls family
She was already using the ‘2 year rule’ for not being alone with Alf.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The woman’s evil. Cold hearted witch. I can’t believe what I’ve just read 💔 I’m so desperate to report her but I just feel like all the tit we’ve pulled up on here will come across wishy washy and time wasting. But it’s not when it’s Alfs emotional needs. Anyone else feel like this? I can’t shake the anger and the desperation to help Alf in some way.

Reactions: 16
The 10 mins quality time she dedicates to Alf is used by reading a book and Ash time lapsing herself putting toys away, there is no time to pick him up.

Why are the No balls family such enablers? NNB was a nurse, surely she knows Ash is talking tit about 12 weeks.

Reactions: 17
Wtf is she on about it was heavy lifting....you were in the water .....you do know about the archimedes principle and buoyancy?
The effect of buoyancy in swimming is best described by Archimedes' principle: a body fully or partially submerged in a fluid is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid that is displaced by the body. This effectively negates any effects that gravity might have on a swimmer.
30 mins of swimming is hardly going to damage you!
and again why post a photo of him looking so sad, with dark shadows under his eyes ....you utter twit
IMG_0117.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s just posted a picture of herself holding Alf from today…? Make it make sense. Either you’re picking him up or you aren’t?
I’ve removed his face because, you know, he can’t consent to being in the public domain, but he looks so vacant and sad. He looks like he’s been drugged if I’m honest.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She’s been reading our comments about how sad he’s been looking because she’s actually mentioned it here

Reactions: 10
The kind hands thing....if he isn't using "kind hands" then don't eye duck yourself filming their interaction, actually sit with them and watch so you can gently stop him. I bet she has filmed every interaction Alf has had with his sister, since she is always strapped to ash's chest. So he's basically interacted with her twice? Poor kid is going to really resent his sister.
I really do feel sad for Alf.

• Sad
I feel so sad looking at poor Alf, he's the most miserable, sad looking toddler I've ever seen. Is she so ignorant to him or does she just not care?

• Sad
Been a child protection social worker for a decade, and I can count on one hand the number of kids I’ve seen before who look as consistently and constantly miserable :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Eurgh, the scowl she gives Poor Alf when he pokes perfect princess ✨ baby girl ✨

Also you can hear NNB there in the background. Can’t be alone with the two of them for a second, it’s actually quite worrying!

• Sad
If she wasn't filming every single thing Alf could have been sitting on her lap and they could both engage with the baby together. It's mad how much she is on her phone actually mad! When I play with my daughter which god help me is a lot my phone is downstairs and out of sight!

Reactions: 10
I have a smaller age gap between my 2 youngest and my toddler is OBSESSED with the baby. So loving and I’ve physically shown how to do gentle hands with light pressure and the penny dropped quite quick. My toddlers the happiest little thing, screams baby’s name when he wakes in the morning and when he wakes from naps. Comforts baby when crying.

Toddlers can be difficult to navigate but my gosh they can be so nurturing and loving IF you show them that love and teach them how to nurture. Ashley’s fucked up hugely. There’s no love in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If my partner was away, I’d be dedicating all my time and effort to our little one, and we only have the one. Ashley is solo parenting (LOL!) and has uploaded 11 instagram stories and a rambling grid post in 12 hours. So basically she is posting on insta (let alone other socials) once an hour, whilst parenting two kids.

She’s an absolute maniac.

12 weeks. Sorry, I know this is repeating a lot of what has been said, but WTAF is this witch on? I think she just makes up her own guidance based on how much of a tit she can or can’t give about her children. Im due my second c-section in a couple of months and have a young toddler already, and I’m already losing sleep about not being able to pick her up or physically see to her for at least a few days! I’ll be picking her up ASAP for both of our sakes! That little boy is going to be one messed up adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2153179

I haven’t had a c section but I’ve never understood it to be 12 weeks before you can pick up your toddler?
I’ve had three and I’ve literally never seen this written anywhere before!! I was told six weeks, but that it was basically impossible with older children in the house, so where possible, have your older children stand on something first so you’re not bending to lift them.
---
Also I’ve never heard 24 months for recovery?! We’re going to be hearing about this forever 🥴

I was told to wait at least 18 months to get pregnant again so my scar was stronger, but that was what they recommended for a “normal” birth anyway, so that your body had a chance to recover and you weren’t so depleted.

Reactions: 13
Both photos of Alf in bed this morning, he looks completely miserable the poor child, like he has weight of the world on his shoulders

why on earth she would share them on social media
I’ve not been on this thread for weeks but saw those pics and came straight here - that wee boy looks so sad and lost, as if he’s broken and floating along in a daze. I’ve not got children but even I can quite obviously see how miserable he looks. And for someone who claims to be intelligent to share not one but two pics of her son looking so sad? Wtaf is wronggg with her?! Those wee ones deserve so, so much better 😢

I’ve not been on this thread for weeks but saw those pics and came straight here - that wee boy looks so sad and lost, as if he’s broken and floating along in a daze. I’ve not got children but even I can quite obviously see how miserable he looks. And for someone who claims to be intelligent to share not one but two pics of her son looking so sad? Wtaf is wronggg with her?! Those wee ones deserve so, so much better 😢
She’s a narc. She liked how she looked in the swimming photo 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.