Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2140626
Ofcourse the main toys out on clear display are the ones she’s done an ad for recently.
Hello ASA 😂
If she’s not clearly advertising them ie, showing them being played with or talking about them she won’t need to declare them. (From my understanding) Things like an OOTD whilst wearing an Artipoppe she would have to #Ad.
---
There’s nothing chic about a tshirt tucked into joggers like that 🤣 Pull it out slightly atleast! She has NO idea about fashunnnnn 😂

Reactions: 11
Blatantly Alf was fixated on certain toys and he only has a few he wants to play with (normal at his age!) and she’s bored so she’s packed them away for ‘rotation’

Reactions: 11
I'm sure this has already been said, but it really grinds my gears when influencers are so pained to write ad. Ashley is a perfect example of this... when she says 'I'm an ambassador so I have to say Ad'. JUST WRITE AD. We don't need an explanation every time! They have an issue saying it but are more than happy to take the products when they're given to them. Just own it! We all know you're selling your soul; stop trying to let us know you actually paid for one thing in a million.

I had a client who was gifted so much stuff that her agent ended up with an area in the office and she'd go through it when she visited because she couldn't handle the sheer volume of parcels being sent daily. (She's a wonderful person btw. She used to have genuine have sleepless nights over the amount of packaging and how wasteful/terrible it is for the environment. Also she's not an influencer, she's famous in her own right).

Reactions: 17
The question here is, why are they in the road? They should be on the zebra crossings
God this garden is so ugly!
---
I don’t think the average person will notice. She’s so sneaky at her ad declarations, it’s not obvious how much is gifted.
People don’t realise how much the Artipoppe carriers are, either.
It’s also the discount codes brands give influencers- I was once in and other stories in King’s Cross and an influencer was chatting with friend about a coat she was going to buy and she had a 75% (!!) discount card that she could use on any purchases - it’s quite sneaky I think as I’m not sure where the guidelines are on them buying something themselves but with a whopping great discount price. I think the Bicester village PR do this also - invite people up and give them a discount / gift card.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
🤣 It's such a bad look, I'm so confused why she looks in the mirror and thinks 'Perfect! This is THE chicest outfit I could pick today'.

The teenagers in my town, riding their bikes in gangs, getting into mischief dress like this. I've never looked at them for style inspiration because I'm a grown woman who doesn't want to dress like a 15 year old boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure this has already been said, but it really grinds my gears when influencers are so pained to write ad. Ashley is a perfect example of this... when she says 'I'm an ambassador so I have to say Ad'. JUST WRITE AD. We don't need an explanation every time! They have an issue saying it but are more than happy to take the products when they're given to them. Just own it! We all know you're selling your soul; stop trying to let us know you actually paid for one thing in a million.

I had a client who was gifted so much stuff that her agent ended up with an area in the office and she'd go through it when she visited because she couldn't handle the sheer volume of parcels being sent daily. (She's a wonderful person btw. She used to have genuine have sleepless nights over the amount of packaging and how wasteful/terrible it is for the environment. Also she's not an influencer, she's famous in her own right).
I get the impression that they think it’s somehow inauthentic to post nothing but ads, but it’s the opposite surely. We all know this is how they make their living, hence the name, so in a way making it abundantly clear that they are advertising brands / items is actually properly authentic

Reactions: 13
🤣 It's such a bad look, I'm so confused why she looks in the mirror and thinks 'Perfect! This is THE chicest outfit I could pick today'.

The teenagers in my town, riding their bikes in gangs, getting into mischief dress like this. I've never looked at them for style inspiration because I'm a grown woman who doesn't want to dress like a 15 year old boy.
I have a 15 year old and he wouldn’t dress like this. I’m half tempted to show him and ask his opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the impression that they think it’s somehow inauthentic to post nothing but ads, but it’s the opposite surely. We all know this is how they make their living, hence the name, so in a way making it abundantly clear that they are advertising brands / items is actually properly authentic
Yeah, but then the thing is - they think that will lead to less engagement and people unfollowing. Like, if you watch Instagram stories & skip through the targeted ads, only to have an influencer you follow try to sell you more stuff, it would get very tiresome.

So, in their mind, it makes it more authentic if it isn't branded as an ad, but as something they've just discovered.

Reactions: 9
duck me, £9 for a pair of socks?!

She could take maternity leave if she didn’t waste her money on tit like this!

What’s wrong with Tu Ashley?!

IMG_6721.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s what all the cool kids are wearing and Trash is desperate to be one not realising she’s 10 years too old to be in their gang. She’s not a regular mom she’s a cool mom remember?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.