Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Stella Creasy situation has made it to BBC now. When you read what happened, it’s entirely different to the situation with Ashley.

Someone contacted the police to say that SC children should be taken into care.

Prior to that, he (the complainant) had emailed her (SC) office numerous times because he was angry about the work she was doing against violence towards women.

Social Services assessed and decided it was possible that SC herself might be at risk - not her children - because of the way the complainant was targeting her.

The fact that Ashley says that she was ‘targeted’ in the same way is ridiculous. She should be ashamed to compare and minimise SC’s situation like that.

If Ash goes to mainstream media with her version, making out that she is the wronged party, I would seriously consider sharing the actual facts from my side including her messages. Not that they’d be interested in her story, because she’s just not that famous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@InTheDollsHouse youd have a duck tonne of people to back you up inc the police 👀 I don’t think she’d dare elaborate on her ‘experience’.

Must sit on my hands again for her latest q&a box. ‘When are you going to look after BOTH kids on your OWN?’ It’s been 8 weeks nearly. What the actual 😂

Reactions: 17
No wonder she hasn't got any friends in Essex, she spends all her time in London.

Imagine if she moved back and the first thing the new owners of house did was rip up her boxing ring and zebra crossing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is in response to us hating the cage playroom.
---
And the overpriced Gus and Beau floor was gifted wasn’t it?
I think so. The tent was definitely gifted.

It's a boring play room. A tent to sit in, some plastic balls, soft toys, and the same books he's been reading all year.

As she's such an artist, why isn't she encouraging his creative side. An easel with some lovely paints would be perfect in that room. After all, it is a play room, who cares if he gets paint on her gifted flooring or sofa.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Where’s the toy cars, trains, tractors, farm yard, dolls house, happyland? What happened to the little wooden people he was allegedly obsessed with? Did her AFF Link run out? And I thought he was obsessed with paw patrol? Only for the length of the advert (that he barely featured in) I guess Ash?

Reactions: 14
Anybody else getting the feeling TNB wants in on more of her instragram, he is just coming across as her lapdog, cheesy grins at the camera, beautiful comments at his dinner plate of alllplants or whatever freebie she is getting now, he is creeping me out

Reactions: 18
Well, it’s good to know if a mum is in a seriously dark place, just take Ashley James’ advice and just you wait until it gets better. True life coach there.

Lovely day x

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Well, it’s good to know if a mum is in a seriously dark place, just take Ashley James’ advice and just you wait until it gets better. True life coach there.

Lovely day x
Also is this another thinly veiled dig at Poor Alf? Life was tit until she finally had Baby Girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anybody else getting the feeling TNB wants in on more of her instragram, he is just coming across as her lapdog, cheesy grins at the camera, beautiful comments at his dinner plate of alllplants or whatever freebie she is getting now, he is creeping me out
As I’ve said a few times, he’s DESPERATE to be a media personality

Reactions: 17
Yes! And the weird radio shout out moment?

Lovely day x
Exactly! Where are the links to professionals? Not advice from a Groupon life coach.

If you're in a dark place, just wait, and eventually, like me, you might have a baby girl and everything will be magical.

• Sad
IMG_6736.jpeg

It’s okay everyone! Don’t worry whether you have crippling depression, or PTSD with dissociative symptoms, or perinatal OCD, or you’re a single parent struggling to cope, or you’re living with domestic violence, or you’re in a MBU with postnatal psychosis, or your baby was in NICU, or you simply can’t cope with the cost of living in this fucked up world.

Have yourself another baby.
Hope it’s a girl!
Everything will be just fine!

bleeping hell. This is another ‘we all have the same 24 hours’ or ‘you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be’.

Reactions: 31
With the sound on, that story before the soulless playroom one she says she’s allegedly been asked a lot in her DMs for links to stuff so she’ll share it but she’s conscious she doesn’t want it to seem like she’s always sharing links. Even referring back to sharing all her outfit links this morning.

A. You are constantly sharing links you scheming cow.

B. This is why she was showing her playroom cage tidy up last. So she can claim people were interested and share a load more links to expensive stuff she didn’t have to pay for that she’ll earn off by convincing other people they need.

ETA pics. She actually says that line twice in that one short story.

duck me, I absolutely bleeping HATE influencers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
IMG_6736.jpeg
I’ll bet it did. You can finally justify palming off poor Alf on anyone who will have him so you can have ‘baby girl’ strapped to you 24/7.

It’s actually not pleasant seeing all this played out over SM-the obvious,preference she has to her daughter over her poor son- we get the obligatory pics of her with them both ( because,obvs,she’s such a good mother giving the poor boy 10 minutes of her time whilst still having the girl strapped to her).
And,Christ,Tommy is a complete wet wipe.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.