Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2073616
So fancy there’s a turd on it 👍
Sorry to anyone who does this but I think making a big deal about an anniversary when it’s not a wedding anniversary is something you do when you’re a lot younger and it’s a bit cringe at her age? Surely the restaurant are going to be like ‘awww 3 years married!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to anyone who does this but I think making a big deal about an anniversary when it’s not a wedding anniversary is something you do when you’re a lot younger and it’s a bit cringe at her age? Surely the restaurant are going to be like ‘awww 3 years married!’ 😂
It’s her birthday, they’re in France so it’s happy birthday in French. She wouldn’t make a fuss like this for anything but her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously she says Tommy’s family took HER out for lunch. They didn’t just go out for lunch together.

Narc at its finest x

Reactions: 15
I’m also pretty sure she doesn’t make a big deal about their anniversary, mainly because it becomes really obvious that she was knocked up a couple of months into them seeing each other.

Reactions: 8
She won’t address the special k ad criticism because she doesn’t care about her audience. It’s onto the next ad now. She never replies to comments or shows any kindness/interest to the people who follow her. It’s the Ashley show and she’ll sell anything for the highest bidder.

The only way she’d respond is if it got picked up by the media but she’s nowhere near famous enough for that. Nobody knows who she is.

So she’ll keep making content saying “nobody tells you the reality of motherhood” “bounce back culture is toxic” and “I thought I’d have recovered at 6 weeks post partum, the patriarchy lies!”

Whilst also filming herself dolled up to the nines within days of birth, saying how amazing her life is, how easy having 2 kids is and that she’s using her telepathy to effortlessly be a cool, natural mum.

Her vanity holds her back from any kind of self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
many mothers don’t even manage to have a hot cup of tea most days, let alone sit down at the table for breakfast 😭

I ate one handed for months! I have a vivid memory my daughter cluster feeding and my husband had made a burger with corn on the cob for dinner, I was so starving (and annoyed that it wasn’t a fork dinner!) that I ended up covering my daughters head with a piece of kitchen towel whilst I was feeding her so I didn’t drop butter on her head 😭😂
This! My husband had a wooden tray that he set up for me with dinner and cut up my food so I could shovel it in with one hand. This one has no clue how to live in the real world, she is so mollycoddled and spoiled 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s her birthday, they’re in France so it’s happy birthday in French. She wouldn’t make a fuss like this for anything but her birthday 😂
oh I need sleep! Realised my insta went onto someone else’s story straight after celebrating their anniversary 🤣🙈

She’s still a knob. 😂
---
She won’t address the special k ad criticism because she doesn’t care about her audience. It’s onto the next ad now. She never replies to comments or shows any kindness/interest to the people who follow her. It’s the Ashley show and she’ll sell anything for the highest bidder.

The only way she’d respond is if it got picked up by the media but she’s nowhere near famous enough for that. Nobody knows who she is.

So she’ll keep making content saying “nobody tells you the reality of motherhood” “bounce back culture is toxic” and “I thought I’d have recovered at 6 weeks post partum, the patriarchy lies!”

Whilst also filming herself dolled up to the nines within days of birth, saying how amazing her life is, how easy having 2 kids is and that she’s using her telepathy to effortlessly be a cool, natural mum.

Her vanity holds her back from any kind of self awareness.
This. She’s adamant that she’s a relatable mum just because she says she hated Alf being a boy, hated the first year of parenting and misses her life before Alf.

Absolutely nothing about the way she parents is relatable 🤣

Reactions: 11
How she can honestly say her sense of style is better with a straight face whilst wearing that outfit is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣

Also, maybe just...get over yourself?! She comes across like a vain spoilt brat in that caption. She will never be happy with her lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her last post has pissed me off no end. My mum was in her 40s when she died. Growing old is a blessing 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
1245634A-6E77-4D16-BDCA-AAE69580FC46.jpeg

She doesn’t have any candid photos of her with both children does she? That’s why her birthday card has a Hello shoot photo on it.

Fucked up priorities right there.

Reactions: 28
Jeez, finding a man and having kids in her early 30's really ruined her narrative of not being a traditional woman'.

I genuinely don't think she knows what she wants, what makes her happy or what she wants her brand to be. It's so confused. Hence we get these convoluted posts about being scared of growing old and being happy single and never wanting kids but SO HAPPY she has her kids and family.

Reactions: 18
The envelope with her name on looks like it’s from work (management company?) or something cos it’s also got the date on it. We used to do this in a previous job. It was someone’s job to write all the birthday cards for the month and hand them out as and when. Obvs so impersonal tho!

Reactions: 13
She really loves herself doesn’t she? 37 times she said “ I “ on that last post. 37 bloody times. 🙄 I’ve got too much time on my hands. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.