Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, it was her birthday today? Her first birthday as a family of 4?! Did you guys know that?

Did we chip in and get her a birthday card?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First birthday she hesnt acted like a bleep and shipped off a child so she could feel happier.

Wahey well done hun

Reactions: 12
Shall we hedge our bets on how long she stays out there for so she doesn’t have to come home and be a mum? I say until next weekend. Tommy will fly home today with Alf, pick and drop off Alf from childcare all week and she’ll fly back next weekend with NNB after spending the week in bed with tea. NNB picks up Alf duty once again.

Reactions: 10
Shall we hedge our bets on how long she stays out there for so she doesn’t have to come home and be a mum? I say until next weekend. Tommy will fly home today with Alf, pick and drop off Alf from childcare all week and she’ll fly back next weekend with NNB after spending the week in bed with tea. NNB picks up Alf duty once again.
I think someone mentioned Alf’s childminder is term time only so that’s why they’ve gone, they’ve got childcare for him in the form of Tommy’s family, he can probably work from there & Ash can swan around doing whatever she wants 🥲

Oh how did I forget CM is term time only and that’s why she’s there… I had a v sleepless night 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Have to say, it’s been a while since I’ve seen people tagging others due to how BAD an ad is 🫣

Also wondering surely Alf is capable of walking around an airport for a flight. They’ve got 2 prams and ones a double?! It’s not exactly a hard journey without a pram if you know you’re getting one the other end. Why the duck have they got a double?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I doubt Tommy will be going home today with Alf. Her childcare is germ time only so alf will be looked after my NNB. It’s literally the only reason they are there! Tommy is as pathetic as Ashley and they were terrified to have 2 weeks looking after 2 children.

Also wondering surely Alf is capable of walking around an airport for a flight. They’ve got 2 prams and ones a double?! It’s not exactly a hard journey without a pram if you know you’re getting one the other end. Why the duck have they got a double?
looked like the majority of comments on that reel are Tattlers, There’re about 3 positive comments.

Tbf I wouldn’t expect or want a 2.25yr old walking the airport journey. The walk to gates be huge not to mention how busy it can be, the waiting in lines tying to keep hold of them. Plus the pram holds all your crap and gets you around faster if you push them. It’s possible but why made life harder IMO If she had Alf and tried to do it without a pram I’d call her a martyr, unprepared, too high expectations of Alf. That’s just me though.

Yeah I didn’t get why they have 2 buggies? My brother just did a trip to Oz with a 5month old & 2.5year old, they took one buggy and a sling for baby.
Surely Tommy could’ve taken the buggy & she only showed a sling?
Wonder if Tommy was made to take both the buggies & check them in along with Alf.
Surely would’ve been easier to just take the double than 2 separate.
To be fair Alf is as though he’s still learning to walk compared to my niece who runs & has walked everywhere since about 1.5 😂

I agree about the pram, he’s only just turned 2.

Tommy’s just back to work after paternity leave so I suspect he’s flying back after the weekend, leaving Lady Muck out there with both kids and Nana.

Reactions: 9
I agree about the pram, he’s only just turned 2.

Tommy’s just back to work after paternity leave so I suspect he’s flying back after the weekend, leaving Lady Muck out there with both kids and Nana.
And then he’ll fly back next weekend to fly back with her, or NNB will fly back with her because there’s not a chance in hell this tit will fly alone with two.

I think a few of those commenting on her ad are Tattlers but there are definately some genuine followers who have seen through her bullshit and called her out on it. Tattlers know to pick and choose where and what they comment. She just did a good job rubbing mums up the wrong way 😂

Reactions: 14
Yeah I didn’t get why they have 2 buggies? My brother just did a trip to Oz with a 5month old & 2.5year old, they took one buggy and a sling for baby.
Surely Tommy could’ve taken the buggy & she only showed a sling?
Wonder if Tommy was made to take both the buggies & check them in along with Alf.
Surely would’ve been easier to just take the double than 2 separate.
To be fair Alf is as though he’s still learning to walk compared to my niece who runs & has walked everywhere since about 1.5 😂
They are never going to convert the ad pram into a double because Ashley never intends to be solo with both children!
She likes two separate prams when they are together as Alf belongs to Tommy and bbygirl belongs to her … because patriarchy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’ll go quiet for a couple days now. That’s what she does instead of addressing an issue if she’s pissed people off 🙄

I wonder if there is a general decline in the power of influencers? alot of the ones I have vaguely followed over the years seem to present conflicted and incoherent images especially in transition to motherhood, but not exclusively. they all seem to sell the same tit, attend the same events, and have the same representation. I think people are started to see through it.

especially now where Instagram is full of adverts anyway, swiping through yet more ads on stories is just really boring, the equivalent of the Teleshopping channels back in the day. the mummy blogger sphere is totally saturated and will probably become subject to stringent regulation over the next few years re: children's privacy online. Those who are particular vulnerable are those who weren't famous to begin with. Stacey Solomon for example will be fine because she is an actual TV personality with several industry jobs. But the Ashley's of this world won't get hired. if she was a decent DJ / had any TV gigs I'd think differently but she isn't famous enough or well loved enough to be pissing off her followers imo. side note: aren't her management checking her content? that special k add should never have seen the light of day, professionally speaking

Reactions: 17
I wonder if there is a general decline in the power of influencers? alot of the ones I have vaguely followed over the years seem to present conflicted and incoherent images especially in transition to motherhood, but not exclusively. they all seem to sell the same tit, attend the same events, and have the same representation. I think people are started to see through it.

especially now where Instagram is full of adverts anyway, swiping through yet more ads on stories is just really boring, the equivalent of the Teleshopping channels back in the day. the mummy blogger sphere is totally saturated and will probably become subject to stringent regulation over the next few years re: children's privacy online. Those who are particular vulnerable are those who weren't famous to begin with. Stacey Solomon for example will be fine because she is an actual TV personality with several industry jobs. But the Ashley's of this world won't get hired. if she was a decent DJ / had any TV gigs I'd think differently but she isn't famous enough or well loved enough to be pissing off her followers imo. side note: aren't her management checking her content? that special k add should never have seen the light of day, professionally speaking
Completely valid. Stacey will continue for another 20-30 years on Loose Women etc.

Ashley doesn’t have a career.
In 10-15 years time, her teenagers aren’t going to want to be on her social media (and will probably be at boarding school), will she want to be getting naked as much at nearly 50?
Probably, I can see her along the lines of Carol Vorderman; attempting to have a quasi-political & talking head career with pointless rants on Twitter, but making the real money by doing Vaseline-smeared photoshoots of her in “classy” lingerie for the mature woman.
But she peaked years ago. She’s best off splitting up with Tommy in 5 years & marrying rich.

Reactions: 13
Her management is run by Dan Parker who, whilst his client was pissing off her following with more misguided posts, was on his own insta posting from the Aston Villa match, celebrating a football result.

Super professional, as always.

Probably, I can see her along the lines of Carol Vorderman; attempting to have a quasi-political & talking head career with pointless rants on Twitter, but making the real money by doing Vaseline-smeared photoshoots of her in “classy” lingerie for the mature woman.
But she peaked years ago. She’s best off splitting up with Tommy in 5 years & marrying rich.

yeah there's no way her and Tommy are end game I highly doubt they even love each other now. it is the definition of a relationship of convenience and he doesn't have the personal wealth to keep her interested long enough. I don't think they would be able to afford boarding school, especially if her career dries up.

Carol Vorderman presented countdown for years, she at least had done the work to be considered as some sort of public intellectual. Ashley's performance on gbeebies exposes her as an uninformed Barbie doll - I doubt she's getting invitations to question time any time soon....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.