Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last line of the caption says 'non-existent routine ' 🫠🤔

I think she is attempting to be funny with this reel.... and it bombed massively as the joke wasn't made obvious enough - but let's be honest we all know her actual routine wouldn't be too far off this, considering all the help she gets!!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it was! She posted it today. Commenters are suggesting it may have been a joke, because it’s in such bad taste.
Definitely not a joke.

She's a bit stuck now. This is either her morning routine and her followers aren't impressed as it's unrealistic for most, or she tries to pass it off as tounge in cheek/wishful thinking/ a bit of a joke as who can really do this every morning with a 2 year old and a newborn - which then makes a mockery of the brands paying her to advertise.

Even without all the bits of her perfect baby free morning with a newborn routine and the dubious dieting history of special k the ads still so tit. Like 3 separate times she mentions ‘is there a more iconic duo than special k and alpro oat?’
Is there ashley??? I mean I’m going to say it, I think there might be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is absolutely not a joke, and I hate that she’s being given that chance now to say “oh actually yeah it was an April fools but hahaha look at silly old mum brain getting the day wrong”

she’s such a dick. And I’ve reported her shite ad to the ASA. She’s posted a reel on her story with no mention of ad and she’s hidden it in the grid post, not clear at all.

Reactions: 12
Even without all the bits of her perfect baby free morning with a newborn routine and the dubious dieting history of special k the ads still so tit. Like 3 separate times she mentions ‘is there a more iconic duo than special k and alpro oat?’
Is there ashley??? I mean I’m going to say it, I think there might be 😂
They're about as iconic as Barbara Windsor and Britney Spears as a duo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine she eats that for breakfast everyday that would mean doing something

Reactions: 9
I think I know what she's trying to say, but she's a bit thick. What I think she means is she doesn't do the sequence of actions she mentions on any kind of time schedule, so she is calling it her 'non existant routine'. She is confusing the word 'routine' for 'time schedule'. At the beginning, she says 'let's be honest there's not much of a routine with a newborn. Time means nothing. But this time i'm making some non-negotiables to kick-start my day'. Like I said, she's a bit thick and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'routine'. A routine has nothing to do with time; it's a sequence of actions 🙄

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem to have a sense of humour or at least never shows it online so I doubt she was trying to play it that way. That last line has just been thrown in almost.
At least with other couples / individuals on Instagram you might see them joking with people/their other half in their stories, or showing some personality. She’s always very harsh, straight faced & blunt or ranting about stuff 24/7 😂

How can you say she has no sense of humour??? She ALWAYS uses the 🤪 emoji guys, she’s like SO kerrrazy and wacky. Kool mom yeah, gang? Yeah?

Guys??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wouldn’t do an April Fool like that with a brands name attached to it. It would never get the approval. Once again she’s fucked her mumfluencer career before it even began 😂

Regarding making reels and having Hello mag over, don’t be trolls guys - she doesn’t get Mat leave remember!? This is solid GRAFT. 😂
---
This is how we are declaring ads going forward, courtesy of Baby Ad.
Omfg you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂 she’s made herself and Ada a laughing stock with that name. I’m sorry. Not sorry.
---
She hasn’t got out of her pyjamas yet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe that they are clothes.
She does seems to like wearing her clown clothes for her trips to France/Spain...this was her birthday last year when she and Tommy escaped to Spain for the weekend , leaving Alf with NNB again
F08F5E66-3FB2-45B1-BE76-5929BFD75581.jpeg
B6CE1780-3080-4D5B-B9F6-C84CD6BF0446.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think I know what she's trying to say, but she's a bit thick. What I think she means is she doesn't do the sequence of actions she mentions on any kind of time schedule, so she is calling it her 'non existant routine'. She is confusing the word 'routine' for 'time schedule'. At the beginning, she says 'let's be honest there's not much of a routine with a newborn. Time means nothing. But this time i'm making some non-negotiables to kick-start my day'. Like I said, she's a bit thick and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'routine'. A routine has nothing to do with time; it's a sequence of actions 🙄
How dare you call her thick? She was a grade A student don't you know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a grade A student but she still can’t read the room
Based on how many times she has reposted the stat about the study on French women in like the year 2060 I think it’s safe to assume she just can’t read full stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.