Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Twitter comment hasn't gone down well either.

I *think* she means the situation is awful but many people have interpreted it as her saying Rwanda is awful.

She doesn't even attempt to come back and clarify what she meant. Like everything else, she ignores and moves on.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

I *think* she means the situation is awful but many people have interpreted it as her saying Rwanda is awful.

She doesn't even attempt to come back and clarify what she meant. Like everything else, she ignores and moves on.
She doesn't seem to understand the concept of syntax and semantics!...so much for being a grade a student 🤣

Reactions: 8

I shared this one yesterday along with a couple of replies to her, she’s totally ignored people who have challenged her saying Braverman would shoot people here if she could!

Reactions: 3
Just out of curiosity I’ve just googled her pyjamas/ not pyjamas monstrosity and for a small £230 you too could look like the 70’s vomited all over you 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I doubt Tommy will be going home today with Alf. Her childcare is germ time only so alf will be looked after my NNB. It’s literally the only reason they are there! Tommy is as pathetic as Ashley and they were terrified to have 2 weeks looking after 2 children.
Germ time is the most accurate typo ever haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry her tits are no where needing a reduction!! On her reel counting through the months of pregnancy her boobs started small - that’s their natural size! She’s just had a baby and is breastfeeding?! Get a bleeping bra that fits and stop moaning! So much for championing large chested women!

She looks like Inspector Gadget in that coat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s only doing it to get loads of comments about her boobs from the men who lost interest while she was ‘taking some time away’.

How on earth will she have anything to talk about in future if she has smaller boobs?

Reactions: 12
What the duck does she think maternity leave if not taking a break from work??
‘“people are asking when I’m coming back, I’m enjoying time off, I’m on hols in France I DONT GET MATERNITY LEAVE!!”

• Haha
The question here is, should Alf be in that pool if it’s that cold? I don’t think it’s ok to do cold water therapy on a 2yo. Where’s Thumb? She’d rather be out in the cold, than snuggled up inside with her new baby? The mind boggles.

She really can’t see how she makes things look can she?
I hope that pool is heated

Reactions: 10
Ashley doesn’t generally shock me anymore and I don’t check her page that often because she just gives me rage, but I’m flabbergasted that she is trying to take a break from social media and not show Ada because she can’t deal with trolls and negativity? Yet almost every post she does make involves Alf in some way, so it’s ok to throw him in front of all the trolls?

I wish she’d just give him the privacy and respect he deserves.

Reactions: 24
“I’m not ready to share Ada’s face cos of comments on her appearance”

YOU HAVE ALREADY SOLD AND PUBLISHED HER FACE TO A NATIONAL MAGAZINE 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The question here is, should Alf be in that pool if it’s that cold? I don’t think it’s ok to do cold water therapy on a 2yo. Where’s Thumb? She’d rather be out in the cold, than snuggled up inside with her new baby? The mind boggles.

She really can’t see how she makes things look can she?
I swear some of the footage of alf was old?? The one with him on the grass in the snowsuit pushing the pram I swear she’s posted several times before! And even the pool one.
I really hope it’s an old video because otherwise that’s absolutely ridiculous to sit in a puffa jacket and have your toddler in a pool! Even if it’s heated it’s going to be way too cold for him in that! It’s bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 10
She is such a contradiction to herself 🙈 She mentions about being kind to new mums, yet she posted that bloody unrealistic cereal/me time reel that was ridiculous, reels of her in her underwear, hair and make up done yet she, feels vulnerable and anxious 🙈🙈 How does she think that makes new mums feel when they are probably still in their pj's, back sick on their shoulder and lucky they've managed to clean their teeth never mind do their hair. The comments on that cereal post were not negative, it was real mums calling her out on being so unrealistic!! Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that doesn't align with her!! 🙈🙈🙄🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait, it was her birthday today? Her first birthday as a family of 4?! Did you guys know that?

Did we chip in and get her a birthday card?
What would it say? ‘Roses are red/Violets are blue/You’re getting old/and a bigger bleep too’?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.