Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think you could be right but personally I'm still more inclined to believe that she made up having birth trauma for content. Narcissists lie to get attention and that's Ashley all over. I'm not saying her birth with Alf was perfect but you can have an unpleasant birth without it being traumatic (speaking from experience). It's not that I don't believe someone couldn't have been traumatised by the birth experience she had with Alf, but I just don't buy that she was genuinely traumatised herself. She's just not a very good liar.
Let’s be honest, she just had a normal (albeit car crash) birth with Alf. Most of us didn’t exactly have a trip to Disneyland with our first labours. But she’s a narcissist so she’s had to paint herself out the be a victim because god forbid it wasn’t picture (Instagram) perfect. This one however she’s managed to meticulously plan out to be insta ready. From the hotel stay, to laying back with perfect hair whilst the consultant performed the c section. I don’t believe for one second she has one maternal bone in her body. Her children are accessories and her form of income. Just look at that disgusting remark about only wanting to relive the day she had Ada. She doesn’t care. I just feel deeply sorry for the children who will most likely be emotionally discarded when they can’t live up to Ashleys narcissistic expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sasbeep

VIP Member
‘This baby is already so different, TNB took both kids out to a birthday party only days in, for 4 weeks I’ve had a live in nanny to attend to my every whim and look after alf for the short amount of time he is home and awake between childcare, and I’ve even been out on my own for several hours already plus kept up with my infills.
It’s great, all the joy and insta likes of having a bbygirl without having to actually parent her. Now we’re off on a trip to my inlaws-not in-laws because I cannot have alf at home for two weeks.
But I don’t get maternity leave troll!!’

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Today’s story (poor quality picture since it’s been compressed so screenshots too)

View attachment 2076290
This is like a greatest hits montage for her. She’s either doing it on purpose or is trying to hit all of her sweet sympathy spots (instead of addressing the fact she’s fucked up with the tone of her content)

No maternity leave ☑
Must remember to switch off ☑
Negative people are unhappy in themselves ☑
Protecting BabyGirl ☑
Lockdown Mum ☑

imagine the sheer lack of self awareness it takes to post about not getting maternity leave and needing to remind yourself to switch off… whilst sat by a swimming pool in France 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2072664Truly happy as a single girl yet she also wished on the sunsets that she would meet someone!! Get your story straight ashley!!
Also does she mean this is her birthday in 2019, not 2018, as lockdown was in 2020. I’m not sure if this is a typo or if she was now apparently in lockdown in 2019 too. Get your story straight Ashley, you lying piece of absolute trash.

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
D784AF7F-AF25-40C6-8ACC-7E7D5FD106B3.jpeg

Yeah looks really hard. Alf sat there glued to his iPad being fed, while you get filmed eating yours. God forbid Alf tried to walk instead of being locked in his pushchair.
Sounds really really hard. Poor things, how on earth did they manage? Pair of twats.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
It must really suck for those NHS midwives that have to see Ash publicly keep spouting what an awful experience they provided her with when she had Alf. She gets to say whatever she likes about them refusing her pain relief and stitching her up wrong and they have absolutely no right to reply or they break patient confidentiality and lose their jobs. Would love to hear their version of events!

msmith2006

VIP Member
rochelle is a dick too. flashy, braggy, talentless. giving off the matcha pilates chopped salad Mum persona when she's smoking fags (never see those on the gram) and leaves her children constantly while trying to act like her and Marvin's date nights are rare (spoiler: they aren't)

• Wow

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Looking forward to Ash and TNBs first date night since being parents of two once they both get to NNBs house. I’m sure it’s much needed.

• Haha

rawbin30

18 months on from my section and I still can’t see my own fanny. Yet here’s Miss Relatable showing off her perfect scar and flat tummy. She’s so obsessed with herself it’s actually quite alarming.

• Haha

Jjsb

She is such a contradiction to herself 🙈 She mentions about being kind to new mums, yet she posted that bloody unrealistic cereal/me time reel that was ridiculous, reels of her in her underwear, hair and make up done yet she, feels vulnerable and anxious 🙈🙈 How does she think that makes new mums feel when they are probably still in their pj's, back sick on their shoulder and lucky they've managed to clean their teeth never mind do their hair. The comments on that cereal post were not negative, it was real mums calling her out on being so unrealistic!! Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that doesn't align with her!! 🙈🙈🙄🙄😡

• Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I'm anxious about going to work Thursday as I've not done the work I should have so no doubt I'll get some negative feedback.

Thank god I have a c section scar I can whip out.

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I really wonder if she will even vaccinate Ada - she seems like the type who would go red pill crunchy all of sudden cos rEsEaRcH
She can keep her blasted children away from other kids, then - and the elderly, and the pregnant, and the immune-impaired or suppressed - and had better not get pregnant again in case one of them brings home German measles. There’s a reason why there’s been an uptick in children and adults being hospitalised and/or dying - the resurgence of diseases not seen in decades, all because these stupid, imbecilic narcissists use their one braincell to be antivaxx. Sorry, but this topic absolutely makes my blood boil.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
She’s one of those people who says she loves travelling but actually she likes going on holiday.

but she’s made “travelling” part of her personality / online brand

so now she has to show off how “adventurous” she is despite being Just A Mum (and definitely not like other mums!!) when in reality she’s going to her MIL’s house in order to get free childcare over the Easter holidays. It’s not an adventure, it’s a short Ryanair flight to somewhere she’s been many, many times before.
So carefree and adventurous 😂
---
She’s slagging Alf off again, saying he was so obsessed with feeding that she was a prisoner to him and baby Ad is apparently a bit more chilled on the feeding side, or they’re combi feeding so she gets some time away 🤷🏻‍♀️
That poor boy can do nothing right.
When the reality is she was obsessed with breastfeeding, she made it her entire personality trait, she made it her entire career for a year. She took ad after ad related to breastfeeding.

SassyLad8

how is Ash made up and looking perfect a few weeks (2?) after having a baby good for feminism?
This is NOT what postpartum life looks like and she’s playing a part in creating the damaging expectations that she has been so critical of.

It’s the same as Kate Middleton with her blow dry on the steps of the Lindo wing.
Just bollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wildflower18

It’s not for me to judge what a person finds traumatic, what they should be able to process etc but I do get the impression that Ash’s trauma isn’t just from the actual birth but what Alf’s birth brought with it. The shock of the huge life shift, loss of independence, feeling regret, facing her inadequacies etc She made such a big thing of breastfeeding because in her mind it meant she was successfully providing for Alf. She went downhill around 6 months because he was needing more than just fed and changed, moving around more; she realised how out of her depth she was. She attached the trauma to the birth because then it’s someone else’s fault, not her own naivety. You can never know until you’re there how life changing a baby is, it’s understandable and common, i’d have no problem if she admitted that, but “I’ve done my research, it’s instinct’ Ash could never So it’s “birth trauma”.
May be way off the mark but rings true to me.
I think you could be right but personally I'm still more inclined to believe that she made up having birth trauma for content. Narcissists lie to get attention and that's Ashley all over. I'm not saying her birth with Alf was perfect but you can have an unpleasant birth without it being traumatic (speaking from experience). It's not that I don't believe someone couldn't have been traumatised by the birth experience she had with Alf, but I just don't buy that she was genuinely traumatised herself. She's just not a very good liar.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Aww look at her trying to convince people she loves Alf really by showing everyone she’s in a “big Alf hole” 🤣 pull the other one you shit excuse for a mother.

Elle055

"The day I finally got my positive birth story"

No. Go away. You're not entitled to a 'positive' birth story! Why does this wording sound so entitled?

She needs to talk to someone before she makes this worse (if that's even possible). She's going to break Alfie's precious heart when he reads all the things she's written about him.