Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
For once I agree with Ashley, when you receive a nasty, hurtful message sent from someone who’s done their research and knows you’re vulnerable, knows your biggest fears, that message isn’t about you, it’s about them. And that is precisely what makes YOU a nasty trolling bitch Ashley!! Not nice seeing vile threatening messages is it? Then stop sending them to people!!
And again, they’re not your online family, they’re your audience!!
YES!!

Thank you. Exactly this.

What she’s complaining about is exactly what she did.

Except you, Ashley, did it to people who hadn’t put themselves in the public eye - unlike you. When you have a public platform where you share your life, people will have opinions.

People who hadn’t made any direct malicious contact with you - so not trolls as you claimed.

People who didn’t, at any point, threaten your physical or emotional well-being. Unlike you, who made suggestions of exactly that.

You, Ashley, are the only troll here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CouldYouNot

Her morning routine with a newborn 🙄
Wake up with a full face of make up
Shower alone
Eat breakfast with two hands
Get a grip!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
But Alfie was just the practice child, the first pancake, the one she never wanted. First he's male (how dare he) and secondly his birth traumatised her.

He was always practice for the real thing. Poor pancake Alf.
The resentment for Alf started well before the birth didn’t it. Her face when they did the reveal and it was “ blue”. She was genuinely appalled/ disgusted.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
She will get gifted a breast reduction? Maybe she is putting feelers out to see what’s on offer. I think now she says she is done with having more children after breastfeeding twice she may want one for a number of reasons - my guess for her is she is vain as fuck and will say it’s because of all the trolls blah blah blah
---
Also, i know its been said before - “back to work” HAH. Posting stories in your bra and pants and doing shit ads that even the shopping channels wouldnt use isnt work.
You CAN get maternity pay, you CHOOSE not to take it because it isnt enough for you. And you planned this baby so why not save more so you “could” have longer off. What the fuck does she think other self employed people do?

she wouldnt know a hard days work if it hit her in the face, ive done more work in my fucking tea break than she does in a whole day.

shes a clown

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She’s like some demented women running off with a newborn! Where the hell is she even going? A newborn should be at home being snuggled, not being subjected to being thrown on a plane. That poor little baby has only just come out of her uterus! I can only imagine her poor ears during take off and landing. Honestly what is wrong with this women!!!?

Wildflower18

She is really tempting fate with all this 'Baby #Ad is as good as gold' bullshit. Take it from someone who knows...JUST YOU WAIT! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God. She's such a self indulgent troll. You're having backlash cause people see through your shit. Trying to make out people have comment on Ada's appearance...Well not here poppet but by all means protect Ada and not Alf hey? Maybe cause its nonsense. Just don't advertise a stupid newborn "non-existant routine" that is the very said definition of a child-free routine whilst advertising a product that is probably the sole cause of most generational eating trauma for those that grew up in the 90s/00s. Twat.

• Heart

Micernice

Tommy's body is not for the female gaze Trash. Or is it double standards? Imagine if he posted that about her, she would be livid.

Jjsb

Is that child permanently on the ipad? Can they not let him learn to sit, interact, sit him by the window so he can see the view??? I swear she does it just to wind people up.... Invites the negativity doesn't she, thrives on it almost! 🙈🙈

Wildflower18

Why even post it? It's not a nice moment. Also he's 2 FFS. He's not being unkind, as she implies. He's being 2.

Uncreativename

Her and Tommy parents moving in to help … yeah that’s really realistic for most people. Come back when you’ve done it by yourself
She just reeks of privilege!!!

She has SO much support and she still says "it would be amazing to raise children with the village people speak about"!!!

She has 2 sets of parents helping her loads - they stay with her, are given Alf to look after when she waltzes off to another press event..childminder most of the time...hubby is around and pitches in a lot...

Does she bring her childminder/ nanny on holiday too? Really wouldn't be surprised..oh i do remember she palms poor Alf off on random holiday resort babysitters!

Wildflower18

What a strange decision. Why not wait to fly with them both tomorrow? She could still have had the nanny in today to help with Alf and presumably Tommy can takeover afterwards if she can’t juggle two children. Is she purposefully trying to spend as much time away from Alf as possible?
It's probably to show her following that she can board a flight on her own with a newborn 👏👏👏 Everything is for what she perceives to be good content. She did this last year - she flew to France on her own with Alf and made a meal out of it (who remembers mask-gate?) only for Tommy to fly out a day later!? Twat.

StaClarita

‘I miss my online family’ We’re not your family Ashley, we’re your audience. You post dull, predictable tripe in your bra and pants and try to convince us to buy random shit just to line your pockets. Can’t abide instabores who pretend like we’re their besties, just flog us some teeth whitening and bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
My thoughts too. Especially when she says 'gentle, gentle, be kind' in that whiny tone. I think it's a case of when you can see someone is an ugly person inside, everything about them becomes repulsive. For instance, she's actually undeniably pretty, but sometimes all I can see is gollum 🤣
Couldn’t agree more. Ashley is actually very pretty, but she has such an ugly personality and is such a vile person that she appears ugly to me. The more clothes she removes and the more she winks and flutters her eyelashes at the camera, the more repulsed I get.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
That video of Alf falling over. Why has she posted that? She can’t still not be concerned about him surely? He should not be falling over his own feet like that whilst barely moving.
Ashley please have your little boy checked over by someone who will use something other than intuition and telepathy to make a decision on if the little lad is ok.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I have trauma. I struggled even to go back into a hospital setting let alone take smiling selfies in scrubs for Instagram reels.

Cunt

• Heart