Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that pram is hideous!
That pram is bleeping gifted! (And hideous)
SHES SO tit AT HER JOB.
Hello Asa. No, not Ada. Asa.
I still can’t believe she chose that name 😂😂😂

That pram is a double though. Dunno why Alf isn’t in it with Baby Ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but they didn’t even get a double buggy? It’s like she never thought she’d ever need to take both kids out on her own.
I don’t think she did yet still plans on all of Alf’s naps being in the buggy and the same for baby Ad. How will she take/collect Alf from nursery if Baby Ad is sleeping. I think she expects baby to be in a carrier most of the time but it’s not feasible for long and Alf, as she says, doesn’t like walking. Perhaps she’s waiting for a #gifted double and that’s what this post is about. Where do you even put all those buggies?!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have ‘maternity leave’ but just before she comes back from it, she’ll post something really intimate to up her engagement and then she’ll be back. Back from the maternity leave she doesn’t have x

Reactions: 10
I personally wouldn’t take a newborn on a plane/abroad before being fully vaccinated. Why does she feel the need to brag when so many will be affected by strikes and have already lost holidays due to covid backlog?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I personally wouldn’t take a newborn on a plane/abroad before being fully vaccinated. Why does she feel the need to brag when so many will be affected by strikes and have already lost holidays due to covid backlog?
I completely agree. She thinks it such a flex travelling with a really young baby, but I think it’s really sad.

Reactions: 16
I completely agree. She thinks it such a flex travelling with a really young baby, but I think it’s really sad.
It’s also going to be incredibly sad for the rest of the passengers who will probably want to jump out mid-9hr flight when Baby Ad-Revenue screams her head off for hours, and Alf copies her from sympathy/boredom/sense of neglect.
bleeping awful woman. I couldn’t imagine being that self-absorbed. She’s going to act like the first woman ever to have a girl, isn’t she? And will probably do a photoshoot in her pants (as usual) breastfeeding (not for the male gaze) while dressed as Eve (copying Beyonce’s maternity looks).

Reactions: 11
Can't think of anything worse than lugging all the baby paraphernalia to far flung places when they're still tiny....I'd much rather rest and heal at home , establish breastfeeding and a proper sleep routine ....the world will still be there when the child is old enough to remember the experience for themselves and not by looking at a series of photos/videos of their narcissistic mother prancing about in bikinis
we couldn't afford to go on exotic holidays abroad until my 3 were in their teens a week in a cottage in Scotland was all we could afford ....since then they've all travelled extensively and 2 have actually worked abroad in Europe and SE Asia for extended periods
Shes such a selfish, self centred woman.....and to travel before Baby Ad has had her vaccinations is just reckless

Reactions: 13
How has she managed to register Thumbelina AND get her a passport already?!
We live in different areas but when I rang to make the appt to register my baby, they offered me an appt the same day. I haven’t bothered with a passport yet as I’m not sure we’ll need it this year but I’ve seen people saying it’s only taking 10 days to get them back x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I doubt she’ll be taking her anywhere before the wedding in May so I feel like she’s obviously had a read up on here ✨feeling vulnerable✨ and seen us saying she won’t get her a passport in time.

Troll.

Reactions: 8
Just came here to say that I thought baby thumb was a good nickname but Baby Ad tops them all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Personally I alwouldn't dream of taking a baby under 4 months (i.e. before fully vaccinated) abroad. Not worth the risk and would feel really selfish to me actually. Sorry if this offends anyone but I stand by my opinion. Of course she'll still kid herself that she's 'a brilliant mum' :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I alwouldn't dream of taking a baby under 4 months (i.e. before fully vaccinated) abroad. Not worth the risk and would feel really selfish to me actually. Sorry if this offends anyone but I stand by my opinion. Of course she'll still kid herself that she's 'a brilliant mum' :rolleyes:
Don't be a troll, she's done her own research and it's totally fine to go to a zica infested location weeks after a C section. She's been cleared to run a marathon this weekend. And Baby Ad already has a favourite All Plants meal, she's way ahead of all the other babies, especially Alf, who is staying at home with the childminder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't be a troll, she's done her own research and it's totally fine to go to a zica infested location weeks after a C section. She's been cleared to run a marathon this weekend. And Baby Ad already has a favourite All Plants meal, she's way ahead of all the other babies, especially Alf, who is staying at home with the childminder.
You're right, and it's totally fine as long as she's ✨ following her instinct✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.